The Vacation - Cover

The Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Given a choice between losing his wheels, his freedom and his cherry or joining the dark side for a short but sex filled vacation, Martin picked the latter, with mixed results.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Left alone in the bedroom Martin's first instinct was to escape. Brian had locked the bedroom door behind him and Zenobia and Mary Anne were still in the bathroom.

As he checked the windows he began to reconsider. He was naked. The windows were locked. If he smashed one open the noise would alert Eddie or the big man who had just left the bedroom. The drop from the window, if he were to get that far, might injure him. He had keys to the van, hidden on it, but no keys to his parent's house.

He considered getting the women to help and possibly escape with him but after a while put the idea aside.

I really don't have a choice, he told himself. I either do what Eddie told me to or I get buggered. It's the women or me.

Besides, what Eddie wants me to do is something I've fantasized about for months, Martin considered.

It's not as though they were virgins. Hell! Mrs Lovelocke begged Eddie to do it to her. To fuck her harder! God, I'd like to hear her saying that to me. And Mary Anne's been a prick-teaser for too long. It's going to be good, fucking her. I never thought I'd be able to have her and her mother naked and available for real. But rape! I never imagined rape. Martin paused took one last look at the windows and came to a decision.

So, it won't be all lovey-dovey like my masturbation fantasies. But tonight and for the next two days I've got a chance to fuck Mary Anne and her mother any time and any way I fancy. Where they're going no one will ever know. The thought was enough to pump more blood into his already stiff penis.

He looked at the bed where Eddie had left a set of handcuffs and some plastic ties. The bed was a collector's item, a solidly built queen-sized piece with heavy brass bed-ends. Vertical rods rose to join a solid rail. The posts were topped with brass balls the size of small fists. The foot board was lower than the head board. Martin swallowed and made up his mind. As he planned his moves he began to grin. He found a silk dressing-gown cord in the smaller built-in wardrobe and a collection of silk scarves, stockings and a belt and got busy. When he was quite ready he went back into the bathroom where the two women were relaxing in the Jacuzzi.

"Mrs Lovelocke, you're wanted in the bedroom, now," he said in a voice hoarse with suppressed excitement.

The householder slowly climbed out of the spa bath. She looked apprehensive. As she took a towel from Martin she noticed his erect penis and thought that, for a young man of his age, it was a formidable size. They are tormenting the poor lad, she thought as she dried herself. Poor Martin. Making him watch as they ravish his girlfriend and her mother.

"Let's go," she said resignedly when she was dry.

Her daughter started to follow Zenobia but Martin told her, "You stay there Mary Anne. Only your mother is wanted just now." He ushered the older woman out of the en suite and into the bedroom and closed the door. Zenobia was surprised that she was alone with Martin. She had been expecting to see at least one of the rapists.

Martin reached out and softly stroked the smooth warm flesh of the woman's firm buttocks. Zenobia looked at Martin. He was grinning like a maniac.

"Get on the bed, Mrs Lovelocke," he said.

"Martin," she said. "What are you up to?"

My god, what's got into the boy?

"Just get on the bed. On your back."

He's going to rape me, she thought.

"Do it or, by God, I'll make you."

"Martin,..." she began. But got no further. She was smaller than Martin. The young man seized Zenobia, lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bed. He threw her down on the soft duvet and, before she could register a protest Martin had snapped a metal handcuff onto her left wrist. The other end of the cuff was already attached to the brass bedpost of the headboard.

"Martin, stop this!" The woman ordered. The youth paid no attention.

While Zenobia struggled futilely with the handcuff, Martin pinned her to the bed with his body. He seized Zenobia's right ankle. Using the dressing gown cord—already passed around the the bed post diagonally opposite the one to which her wrist was fastened— he slipped the double loops of a clove hitch over her foot and tightened the knot. Then he pulled the cord so that Zenobia's right leg was dragged taut. Martin grunted with satisfaction as he fastened the woman's slim leg to the bed post. Zenobia was secured across the bed and, although one arm and one leg were still free, she was totally vulnerable to whatever form of sexual assault the son of her near neighbor and good friend intended. She looked at him as he knelt on the bed by her side—a picture of health and youth and rampant sexuality. He's beautiful, she thought. I've known him since he was a little boy. He can't be going to rape me.

"Please, Martin, don't do this. I'm old enough to be your mother," Zenobia said after a brief and futile struggle against her bonds. The inflamed youth knelt above her prone body. She was helpless and exposed.

"You've got lovely tits, Mrs Lovelocke," Martin said as though he had not heard her protest. "Bigger than Mary Anne's."

"Martin, please don't do this," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I've dreamed of fucking you and Mary Anne together, naked, in the same bed for ages now. Tonight I'm going to do it. Starting with you."

The end of his cock seemed to be drooling. Sticky fluid dripped on her freshly bathed and scented body. He reached for her breasts.

"Nooo..." she began as his hands closed on her bosom.

Martin took his time. He played with his victim. He kissed her neck and the soft skin behind her ears then slowly moved down her body to kiss her breasts. As he kneaded the soft flesh he nipped her fat brown nipples with his teeth. Zenobia begged him to stop but Martin was committed. She tried to push him away with her free hand but he ignored her feeble efforts. When Martin's tongue found and penetrated Zenobia's swollen vagina she stopped protesting and steeled herself for the inevitable.

His cock found her cunt after the second misdirected thrust and he fucked her as fiercely as either of the rapists had done earlier. To his disappointment she did not beg him to fuck her harder.

Zenobia began to cry with shame and humiliation as Martin pounded her into the soft bed. After a while, as with the earlier rapes, she began to experience unwanted but nevertheless powerful pleasure, enhanced in this case by the element of bondage and hints of incest the young man had introduced. Her cries of protest turned to unintended groans of sexual arousal.

The older woman's seeming compliance encouraged the nervous youth. He caressed and kissed his hapless victim while he thrust deep into her body.

"You like it," he panted. "Tell me you want it."

Zenobia sobbed as her internal muscles grabbed at the young man's swollen cock.

"M ... M ... Martin..." was all she could articulate.

Mary Anne listened at the key hole but could hear very little. After a few minutes she nervously opened the bathroom door and peered into the bedroom. The young woman was appalled to see her boyfriend's muscular backside rising and falling furiously between her mother's thighs. He was grunting in time to his forceful thrusts, which were becoming faster and faster and her mother was responding in kind.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Martin panted

"Get off my mother," shrieked Mary Anne as she hurled herself at Martin. The youth caught her outstretched hands before Mary Anne could claw his face. He easily wrestled the frantic cheerleader across Zenobia's body. As he did so his penis slid out of Zenobia's cunt and gobs of off white viscous fluid jetted on to Zenobia's belly, the duvet and Mary Anne.

"You're going to clean that up, Mary Anne." Martin said as he struggled to hold her. "Just as soon as I've got your hands where they can do no damage."

The cheer leader put up a good fight but Martin was the victor. Mary Anne's hands were soon fastened behind her with a plastic tie. She knelt, panting, on the bed, Martin beside her. Her hair was damp and disheveled. The feel of her smooth, firm, body against his during their tussle excited Martin despite his feeling guilty at what he had just done to her mother. Now the closeness and warmth of the young woman's nakedness and the sight of Zenobia's vulnerable and come-spattered sex had started to arouse Martin again. He grabbed a fistful of the young woman's long blonde hair and forced Mary Anne's face onto the soft curve of her mother's belly. Most of his earlier ejaculation was spattered on Zenobia's soft skin and in the neatly clipped blonde hairs of her bush.

"Start licking, Mary Anne," Martin growled.

"No," she said. "Get fucked."

"You're the one who'll get fucked. But if you won't do as you're told..." Martin reached for the belt he had found earlier, swung it and whipped the thin stitched leather strap across Mary Anne's back and buttocks.

The cheerleader howled and so did her mother who could hardly bear to see her daughter's tender skin marked with the thin red wheals raised by the ferociously plied belt. When Martin, flushed and breathless from his efforts, stopped beating her, and once again told the young woman to start licking, Mary Ann sobbed and complied.

Martin sat back and relished the sight of Mary Anne lapping his come from her mother's slightly open cunt. As her pink tongue flickered around Zenobia's pussy he reached forward and pressed two fingers deep into the older woman's slit. Zenobia groaned. Martin transferred the sticky load acquired to his former girlfriend's lips. Mary Anne glared daggers at him as she accepted the offering then bent to plunge her tongue between Zenobia's parted labia. To Martin's surprise and Mary Anne's embarrassment Zenobia reacted by thrusting with her hips.

"Keep at it,"Martin said. He pressed Mary Anne's head into her mother's groin and pumped his growing erection.

By the time Mary Anne had brought Zenobia to a climax with her tongue Martin was hard again. The young man seized Mary Anne by the hips, spun her so she straddled the older woman then slowly and deliberately thrust his cock into the teenager's unlubricated ass.

She screamed, "No. Not like that. You filthy bastard..." but Martin forced her down until she lay pussy to pussy with her mother. Their breasts were crushed together as the excited youth began to press inch by inch into Mary Anne's tight virginal ass.

Mother and daughter were face to face. Zenobia was flushed with a mixture of shame and lust. She panted as Martin forced her daughter's pubis against her own and could not resist pushing back. Mary Anne was weeping and in pain and shame as it seemed Zenobia was assisting Martin to sodomize her. The grinding of Zenobia's cunt against hers brought her no pleasure but seemed to excite her mother unreasonably.

"Mother! Stop it. Stop it," she begged but in vain. Mary Anne remained the meat in the sandwich until Martin and Zenobia experienced separate but satisfactory orgasms.

Martin, pushed the nagging pangs of guilt to the back of his mind as he tied Mary Anne's left wrist to the bed head and her right leg to the foot board with stockings. When mother and daughter lay naked on their backs, firmly secured to on the bed, Martin stood back to admire his treacherous handiwork. Mary Anne's right hip butted hard against her mother's left. Her right leg crossed over her mother's left. In each case the bound women used their free hands to cover their sex. Their breasts heaved as they struggled to contain their tears. Zenobia's nipples were still erect. The women regarded the young man with a mixture of fear and loathing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.