The Vacation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Given a choice between losing his wheels, his freedom and his cherry or joining the dark side for a short but sex filled vacation, Martin picked the latter, with mixed results.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

"Number 27 Acacia Avenue. Your place Martin?" said Eddie to the youth in the back of the new blue van.

The house had a neoclassical portico and stood in half an acre of carefully manicured turf. A gravel drive led up to the front of the house. It proclaimed sound middle class values comfortable wealth and good taste. There were no lights showing.

"Yes," said the young man. After his struggle with Mary Anne he had been disgusted to see her seeming to cooperate with the giant who had raped her earlier. She had tried earnestly to take Brian's enormous cock down her throat and gamely swallowed most of his ejaculation. Martin didn't realize that Mary Anne was terrified of the big man. Martin was both jealous, envious, and angry.

"But there's no one at home. My parents are at a symposium inter-state."

"What's a simp ... what he said?" queried Brian as he tucked his softening cock into his pants. Mary Anne still choked and spluttered as she reached for her white woolen top.

"A Greek orgy," said Eddie.

Mary Anne struggled into her cheer leader's knitted jumper. It came down to her hips leaving her pussy exposed unless she pulled the hem down. When she did this the soft material showed she was without a bra and exaggerated the size of her small, hard, nipples.

"Greek, eh. So Momma takes it up the ass?"

No one spoke until Eddie asked when his folk were expected to return home. Martin shrugged, "Maybe tomorrow maybe next week."

"Well that's just dandy. If you leave a note saying you've met a couple of friends who have invited you to go on vacation with them they won't be surprised you're not here to greet them, eh?"

"I guess not."

And that's what Eddie did. He used his knife to free Martin from the tape binding his wrists and ankles. The two of them left Brian and the girl in the blue Ford van and entered the house where Eddie dictated a message for Martin to write to his absent parents. Eddie made Martin leave his cell phone on top of the note so that his parents would not try to contact him that way.

When the young man had finished Eddie, knife in hand, asked him why he was looking so worried.

"You're going to kill us, aren't you," said Martin.

Eddie grinned at him. "Not if you do as you are told, kiddo. Brian and me were thinking of taking a vacation, which is why we needed a decent van. We might take you two kids along for the ride. Hey, maybe you'll get to get to fuck Mary Anne and who knows who else we'll meet along the way. Be an education for you. Mary Anne as well, I guess. Now let's go visit your girl's folks."

"There's only her mother, Zenobia," Martin blurted. "Her dad disappeared fifteen years ago."


Zenobia Lovelocke heard the van come up the drive that served number 13 Acacia Avenue. She frowned. Young Martin Parentis was returning her daughter nearly a quarter of an hour later than she had stipulated. Zenobia knew what went on in the backs of vans fitted with custom built mattresses. That was how Mary Anne had been conceived when Zenobia was a year younger than her daughter was now. She adopted a suitably stern expression as she went to answer the door bell.

When Zenobia opened the front door she expected to see a contrite Martin and an embarrassed Mary Anne. Instead she looked up to see a stranger—a tough looking man of about thirty with close-cropped blonde hair and piercing brown eyes. His leather jacket was splashed with rainwater.

Eddie was delighted to find a more mature version of the blue-eyed blonde cheer leader he had left with Brian and Martin in the van. He grinned as he looked at Zenobia and he felt his cock stir in anticipation.

Zenobia was wearing a cotton house-coat over her silk pajamas but the light was behind her and showed her curvaceous body in silhouette. She and Mary Anne were clearly mother and daughter although the older woman was slightly taller and had her blonde hair cropped short in contrast to her daughter's shoulder length mane.

"You are Mrs Zenobia Lovelocke?" said Eddie in an authoritative voice. "Mother of Mary Anne Lovelocke?"

Zenobia nodded. Bad news. He's got bad news, she thought. Her mouth went dry. She nodded.

Eddie looked down at his next victim. Good. She's fallen for it. She thinks I'm a cop or someone official, he thought. "Perhaps I'd better come in and you should sit down. I have bad news."

Zenobia led the way into the large front room, Heavy drapes covered the windows. She sat on a settee behind a marble-topped coffee table and motioned Eddie to an overstuffed arm chair opposite. Eddie shook his head and remained standing close to the woman.

"What has happened? Is she alright?"

"Oh yes. She is relatively unhurt."

"Relatively? What do you mean?"

"At approximately twenty two hundred hours," Eddie began, trying to sound like a TV cop. "Your daughter and her friend, Martin Parentis, were engaged in mild sexual activity at the lookout to the north of the town."

"What do you mean, 'mild sexual activity'?" Her brain raced. That horny little creep, Martin, has been fucking my daughter has he. God damn him. He was such a good kid a year or two ago.

"Heavy petting."

"That's not a crime."

"No. But it enabled two car-jackers to surprise the young couple and one of the thieves—witnessing the state of your daughter's sexual arousal— was unable to contain his lust. He raped her."

"My god. She's been raped?"

"Quite thoroughly. Both vaginally and, later, orally. The rapist is a very big man. She was quite a challenge"

Zenobia frowned. That didn't sound right, she thought.

"You've caught them? You know who the perpetrators of this crime are?"

"Oh yes," Eddie laughed. He could see Zenobia had realized something fishy was going on.

"Where is she? My daughter?"

"Outside, in the van. She'll be here in a minute."

"Have you taken her to the hospital? The police station?" Zenobia said as she stood up.

Why is he laughing? There's something wrong about this.

"No. Why should we do that?" said Eddie. He reached out and lightly grasped the collar of Zenobia's cotton house coat.

"You're the police!" Zenobia—trapped between the settee and the coffee table—tried to step sideways away from Eddie's grip on her house coat. He held it tight.

"No, Ma'am, we're the thieves!"

Eddie laughed louder at the woman's expression of horror. He gave the light cotton garment a mighty tug that ripped it from collar to hem. Zenobia shrieked and tried to run but her feet were snagged by the tattered remains of her house coat and she fell forward onto her knees— her torso sprawled across the coffee table.

Eddie pounced on the frightened woman. He pinned her to the table with one hand on her long neck and with the other he found the elastic band that supported her silk pajama bottoms. Eddie slid the slippery material down her thighs. She struggled fiercely but Eddie was far too strong for his smaller victim. I'm going to be raped, she thought as she felt his fingers explore her exposed sex. Like Mary Anne. She began to cry.

"Please don't," cried Zenobia. "Oh, please don't hurt me."

In response Eddie gave her smooth round buttocks two resounding slaps. Zenobia screamed.

"Nice to have some color in your cheeks," Eddie laughed and raised his hand again.

"No, no, no," she wailed. "Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me."

"I won't hurt you if you do exactly what I tell you to do."

"I will. I will," she cried. It's what they advised at the Library Society Lecture on Self Protection, she thought. "I'll do anything only don't hurt me."

"You'll be a good little whore and cooperate?"

"I will. I'll do whatever you say."

Zenobia tried to nod. Her tear-stained face was pressed against the polished marble of the table. Eddie eased the grip on her neck. The woman straightened her back. She could feel his erection forcing the coarse denim of his jeans into the crack between her ass cheeks and driving her upper thighs hard against the stainless steel rim of the table.

"Take your pajama top off, Zenobia," the thief said quietly.

She quickly obeyed and unbuttoned the silk top and shrugged it off. As the garment slid to the floor she heard the door open and felt a cool draught on her naked body. She guessed the other rapist had entered the room not realizing that he had brought her daughter and Martin with him.

"Very nice," said her tormentor kneeling behind her. "Same shape tits as your daughter's but fuller. Now play with them. Make those fat brown nipples rise."

Zenobia did as she was told. She gently cupped her full breasts and lifted them. She bent to lick the fat brown nipples her tormentor had so accurately described. She pretended to be enjoying herself. Then gradually, to her dismay, she felt a surge of pure sexual desire such as she had not felt for over two years. She had masturbated regularly but never in front of an audience. As she stroked and pulled at her hardening nipples Eddie unzipped his fly and released his straining cock and slid it between her ass cheeks.

My God. He's big. And hard.

Zenobia's breathing began to quicken and her face and neck flushed pink. Eddie reached around her body and took a breast in each hand. His fingers and thumbs took command of her nipples. His hard cock dominated the approaches to her cunt.

"You like my big cock rubbing your pussy lips don't you Zenobia?" Eddie asked.

"Yes, yes," the woman responded.

"Yes what?" demanded the rapist.

"Yes, I like your big cock rubbing my pussy lips," she responded dully.

"But you want it inside you, don't you?"

"Yes, inside. Please don't hurt me."

Eddie slapped her right thigh with his flat hand. The noise and the surprise made her jump more than the pain.

"Then rub your clit with one hand and find my cock with the other," he instructed. "And guide me into your cunt like you need it badly."

The woman had to bend forward to fulfill the rapist's demand but having succeeded she needed no further orders and she shamelessly fed Eddie's stiff cock into her wet and receptive pussy.

"That's good, Zenobia. You are being very cooperative," said Eddie as he entered her fully in one smooth movement before he settled in to a regular steady rhythm. Zenobia gave a muted cry of surprise at the ease with which the rapist had entered her. She flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock. As Eddie continued to thrust in and out of Zenobia Lovelocke she fingered her clitoris while he skillfully massaged her tits. Soon the woman was writhing in ecstasy and emitting moans of satisfaction.

"You like the way I'm fucking you?"

"Y ... Yu ... Yesss! Harder. Fuck me harder."

Eddie grinned and quickened the tempo driving in and out mercilessly. He banged the blonde woman hard against the heavy coffee table with each powerful thrust. She grunted with unconcealed lust. He bit her neck and her left ear lobe. She squealed with delight.

"Harder. Harder Harder," yelled Zenobia as Eddie bucked and plunged. As he spent his seed deep inside her, Zenobia Lovelace climaxed and gave a loud shuddering moan.

"Mother!" said Mary Anne, forgetting that she had also reached orgasm while being raped. "That's disgusting."

She and Martin had witnessed most of Eddie's rape of the blonde house-holder. Their hands were fastened behind their backs with plastic ties.

"I told you not to say anything," scolded Brian. "No, fucking, NOISE!" He slapped the cheer-leader's naked buttocks. Mary Anne yelped.

As Eddie slid his softening cock out of his victims well-filled cunt, Zenobia turned as best she could to see her daughter and Martin. They were being guarded by a giant of a man. She thought Mary Anne looked totally vulnerable dressed only in her cheerleader's jumper and mock cowboy boots. Her smoothly shaven pussy looked swollen and too readily accessible. Zenobia took in the bulge in the jeans of the big man and knew for certain that both she and Mary Anne were going to be raped again before the night was out...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.