OSL: Felicia - Cover

OSL: Felicia

Copyright© 2010 by bluedragon

Chapter 9: Becoming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Becoming - Felicia Clarkson has a good life by anyone's standards. She's breathtakingly beautiful and has a reasonably successful modeling career. But now a blast from her past re-enters her life, and everything is about to change. WARNING: Read those story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

The next morning I called up Marcos and asked if I could come see him. He told me I could stop by anytime and he'd have room. We went out for lunch at a small café near his building and he cut right to the chase.

"What's up?" he asked, folding his arms across his chest and looking at me expectantly. "You dump me because we were both having a bad day. You go with Damien Santos, who I never told you that I despise, and now you call me up as soon as you're getting famous. If you've come to gloat, I'm gonna walk right out that door."

"I'm done with Damien," I said. The images of last night were so fresh in my mind, that I could hardly even look Marcos in the eye.

Whatever news Marcos had expected to hear, it wasn't that. His eyes bugged out slightly from his head and the spoon he'd been using to stir his sugar into his coffee clattered to the table.

"Serious?" he asked. "Cuz if you're joking, I swear I'm going to make a scene. A big ugly nasty scene."

"I'm dead serious, Marcos. I want to come back."

Marcos shook his head a little, thinking about what I'd said. "You're good, Felicia. And Damien is a better agent than me. That's why you took off under his tutelage and why you were stagnant under me."

"Damien showed me a lot of things about myself that I don't like, too. His methods aren't necessarily worth the end results. It's just stuff I don't want to talk about—maybe even try to forget about."

"You deserve a better agent than me or Damien, then."

"I want you to represent me, Marcos. Do you think you can at least help me maintain what Damien and I built? I'm enjoying where I'm at, true, but I'm willing to go back to the way things were if it means liking myself again."

"Damn girl, what did he do to you? Are you all right?" Marcos looked into my eyes, trying to see what sordid things I was hinting at.

I gave away nothing.

Marcos had dated me, so he certainly knew something about my love of being dominated, but that didn't mean he needed to know to what depths I had explored that fetish with Damien. The image of myself in the mirror in Damien's room literally covered in male spunk hit me again when he poured his creamer into his coffee. I guessed that Marcos saw this dark place hidden deep in my eyes and knew that I was serious about returning to escape whatever had driven me back to him. He reached into his satchel and removed his ever-handy paperwork, and we started the business of signing.

That night, Adrienne came down for dinner as I'd requested. After my meeting with Marcos, I'd concluded that I needed to open up to someone who understood. And after slowly learning all of Adrienne's deeply buried secrets about her brother, Adam, and her exploits in high school, I felt that I should return the favor by divulging my problems to her.

I ordered salads from a little dive up the street and grabbed a couple bottles of wine to help me relax. Adrienne drove up from school, still carrying her backpack and laptop with her. We greeted each other with a peck on the cheek. Margaret was out for the night running her own errands and catching a movie (by herself, I know, weird), so we had the place to ourselves. I waited until after we finished eating to begin the talk. Adrienne already knew quite a bit about Damien, and she also knew I'd been sleeping with him regularly for the past several weeks.What shocked her was the extent of my sexual escapades in his penthouse.

I know she didn't mean to do it, but the expression of revulsion on her face as I told her what I'd done only deepened my sense of humiliation.

"How could you let him do that to you, Felicia?" she asked after she took her hand away from her open mouth.

I sipped more wine to calm my nerves and shrugged. I could barely meet her gaze. For years I'd known about her issues with men, and recently she'd told me about her brother, so I understood why she'd chosen to live a lesbian lifestyle with the Ben exception. It made sense. How could I explain to her that I was just the opposite of her? It excited me when men dominated me. I knew that Damien would never let it go to the point where I was hurt or abused. But at the same time, I knew I couldn't live like this any longer. My self-respect and sense of worth had been all but shattered as Damien had molded me into a walking, breathing sex object.

Tears streamed down my face as I finally told her about seeing myself in the mirror and looking not at the beautiful strong woman I'd expected to become through modeling but a broken, cheap whore. Adrienne cried with me and told me she'd help me through this. She held me and kissed my cheeks and tears with a compassion she'd never shown me before. I laid my head on her shoulder as she stroked my hair and neck. I told her how grateful I was to have her, as I could never have approached my parents with these things. She shushed me and pulled me tighter, squeezing the breath out of me in a wonderful way.

I can't even say what a burden I felt lifted from me after the conversation. Suddenly I wasn't alone. I knew if Damien were to call me, I'd have someone to fall back on to help me tell him no. My heart seemed to beat easier and breathing didn't seem quite a chore. Adrienne kissed me tenderly on the lips and a flame of passion rose in me. I kissed her back with a needful fury, holding her face in my hands and opening my mouth to invite her tongue to play with mine.

Adrienne stood, pulling me with her. Her hands scrambled at my clothing, trying to undress me five ways at once. As we tore at each other's clothes, we kissed and tried to walk backwards to my room. I had her pants halfway down her legs and she had my shirt bunched up around my neck when I fell back onto my bed. She immediately pounced on me, planting on me that one-of-a-kind kiss that Ben loves to compare to a slow-burn. I know what he means. It's like a heat so intense it can set my soul on fire.

And, of course, my phone rang.

I didn't plan on answering it, but something told me to do it. I broke away from our kiss and had to catch my breath.

"Just give me one sec, I promise." I saw the look in her eyes that told me if I took more time than that, she'd rape me ... on the phone or not.

I reached over and grabbed it halfway through the third ring. Marcos. What could he want?

I cleared my throat before I spoke. "Hey Marcos. What's up?"

"Felicia..." he said. Something in his voice sounded off. Like he was grinning and couldn't stop. "I hope you're sitting down."

"Something like that," I said, shaking my head at Adrienne who was now crawling toward me like a jungle cat, eyeing me like a small, juicy animal.

"Well, I'll cut to the chase. It's getting late. Dresilla Fretchinko. She's got something nasty like the measles. I'm not sure what it is. Anyway, she got dropped from Horatio's and they called me. THEY CALLED ME ASKING FOR YOU!"

I screamed into the phone. I screamed so loud it startled Adrienne and she fell off the bed. I screamed so loud my neighbor upstairs started stomping on the floor.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!"

"Yes! I'm totally serious! One week. They shoot in one week. I'm emailing you all the info right now."

"OH. MY. HOLY. SHIT!" I kicked my legs into the bed and screamed one more time. "Thank you, Marcos! Thank you! Thank you! Next time I see you, you get a big fat kiss!"

I hung up with Marcos and helped Adrienne off the floor.

"Good news, I suspect." She laughed as she spoke.

"I got Horacio's!"

Adrienne and I screamed a little bit more, holding hands and jumping up and down on my bed. Our perfect model bodies would have been a treat for any hot-blooded man. My upstairs neighbor stomped again and my ceiling light bulb fizzled out.

"Holy shit! That's awesome!" Adrienne yelled at me. Her smile was just as big as mine.

The only thing better than the news was having a friend with me who was truly happy for my success. When we stopped jumping and calmed down, I saw her looking at me. The glint in her eyes, the look of pure lust, had only grown. Her beauty caught me off guard, even though it shouldn't have. At that moment, I thought I could fall in love with her. My breath was stuck in my lungs.

"Adrienne..." I started to say. I was on the verge of confessing my love to her. I was on the verge of throwing myself at her and telling me that I'd do anything to be with her. That's how vulnerable I was.

But Adrienne knew better. Yes, she was four years younger than me, but Adrienne had always been the wiser one. And she'd always been Ben's. She rushed forward and put her hand over my mouth. Her palms smelled like mango lotion mixed with coconut.

"I know what you're feeling right now," she whispered. "It's okay. It's not really for me. You just need someone, don't you?"

I nodded with my eyes pouring into hers. I wanted it to be her. Nothing mattered more than her loving me back and fulfilling every wish I had to find that one person who I could give myself, heart and soul to. I wanted it to be Adrienne.

"I'm not the one for you," she continued, still just as softly. "I love you, but I'm not the one for you. I'm Ben's. I think I always will be. But tonight I'll be yours. Then, tomorrow, you'll feel better. You and I both know it's a man you need. Not a woman."

I nodded again, willing to say anything to shut her up so she'd kiss me. When she took her hand off my mouth, I threw myself into her. My lips attacked hers. My tongue attacked hers. My hands finished ripping her clothing off so I could kiss every inch of her body. I spent several long, beautiful minutes worshipping her arms, hands, fingers, kissing them and licking them. Then I went to her toes and did the same thing. Gently, I pressed my lips up her legs to her thighs. I felt the heat pulsing from her loins as I carefully spread her legs so I could kiss and tickle the junction between her thighs and beautifully shaped lips.

At last, I could hold out no more. With a huge swipe of my tongue, I licked from her ass to her clit. Adrienne gasped and shuddered, rewarding me with a large flood of cum from her steaming cunt. I lapped it and she responded by jamming my face roughly into her, locking her legs around my head so I had no choice but to eat her out. I gripped her breasts and squeezed roughly as I worked, but it seemed even I couldn't move fast enough for Adrienne. Her hips rutted off the bed in a spastic motion, fucking herself against my face. I drove my tongue as deep as I could into her tunnel, savoring the sweet flavor of her cum and eager to make her climax again.

"Lick me harder!" Adrienne screamed. "Fuck me!"

I thrust my tongue into her over and over, stiffening it like a cock as she continued to shove her slot back at me. She did this until my tongue was aching and tired, and I finally brought her off to a gigantic climax with two fingers in her ass, a thumb furiously rubbing her clit, and my tongue embedded two or three inches down her pussy.

Adrienne showed no signs of fatigue after she came over my face. She sat up and took my face in her hands again, kissing me and licking her own juices off of me. One of her hands snaked down to my breasts and cupped my right globe, squeezing it and teasing my nipple with the nail of her index finger. The sensation alone was enough to make me climax. Adrienne chuckled at my excitement.

"Damn, you're too easy tonight." The glint in her eyes had become manic. "I guess I'm going to really have to fuck you up."

I shuddered as I watched her reach into my drawer. She removed from it the lube first, squeezing it onto her fingers as she directed me to lay onto my stomach. I knew she was going to assault my ass. I never doubted it. Easily slipping two fingers into my most private hole, she gave me a good vigorous fucking until she was sure I was good and lubed.

Just for good measure, though, she gave the lube bottle another good squeeze just as she removed her fingers. I felt a coldness creep over me as the lube worked its way into my bowels. Then from the same drawer she took out my vibrating butt plug. Turning it to the highest speed, she held it up to my butt cheeks and drew letters on my skin. The anticipation made me lift my ass into the air, begging her to put it in me. When her teasing had practically driven me mad, she finally let me have it.

A yell that burned my throat erupted from me the moment the head of the butt plug touched my the rim around my anus. My fingernails tore at the bedsheets and clawed at the mattress as a second climax shook me. The orgasm only continued as the pulsating plug filled my lubed ass. When it finally bottomed out and that familiar fullness overtook me, I had to fight to keep consciousness.

"OH FUCK, A.D.!" I moaned.

She took that as a challenge and began butt-fucking my ass with the plug, something it is really not meant to do. The constant motion in my bowels set me over the edge a third time and my clenching ass gripped the plug like a steel trap, forbidding Adrienne from removing it for the time being. Content to leave it be, Adrienne donned her favorite strap-on and flipped me over so that I could face her. She regarded me like a lover and bent down to kiss me with another slow-burn kiss she almost always saved for Ben. As she did so, her cock slipped into my dripping snatch and bottomed out, leaving me filling as full as a girl possibly can.

She put a pillow under my hips to tilt them up to her. Then she drew my legs up over her shoulders and bore down on me, driving her dick into me as far as it could possibly go.

"Take it!" she ordered me. "Take all of my cock! Don't you want it?"

"Yes, give it to me, A.D." My voice came in pants and gasps as I struggled to match her intensity. "Harder. Faster. Fuck me, please!"

Adrienne rammed her hips into me like an ancient war machine breaking down the walls of a castle to plunder its greatest treasures. She ran her fingers along my tight stomach and full breasts, occasionally using her nails to scratch me. This only ramped up my desire and my hips tried to buck back at her. Adrienne laid over me and smothered me with her lips. Our tongues couldn't seem to taste each other enough, couldn't wrap around each other enough. We were filled with a lusty thirst that could never be quenched. Our souls pressed against each other in that kiss and it sent me over the edge for the final time with an orgasm that consumed my entire body. As I came, Adrienne came again with me, our open mouths accepting our cries of pleasure and need. As we crashed back down to reality, we whispered to each other our gratitude and our love, even though it was only for a night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.