OSL: Felicia
Chapter 7: Awakening

Copyright© 2010 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Awakening - Felicia Clarkson has a good life by anyone's standards. She's breathtakingly beautiful and has a reasonably successful modeling career. But now a blast from her past re-enters her life, and everything is about to change. WARNING: Read those story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

I woke up in the hallway of Damien's building, naked with my robe and pajamas draped over my body like a sheet. My body was exhausted and hung over in a way that I had never imagined possible. Cum and sweat had plastered my hair to my face, and judging from the goopy sticky mess on my face and breasts, I guessed Damien had dumped at least three loads on me during the night, perhaps Ashley had, too.

When I finally understood where I was, I jumped to my feet and dressed, then hurried into the elevator. Never before had I ever shared the elevator with anyone in all my nightly visits, but of course, this time, an elderly couple got in the elevator two floors down. I smelled of sex, I was in pajamas, and I looked like a tramp. Murphy's Law, right? But to make matters worse, on the third to bottom floor, a really hot looking dad with two little kids got in next.

Worst elevator ride of my life.

The next Monday, Margaret moved in. She was a much needed addition to my life. I stayed in the apartment all day to help her get her stuff moved and situated. Adrienne popped in after a shoot (she skipped class to work more and more often, it seemed) and introduced herself. When Margaret wasn't looking, Adrienne shot me a wink and a thumbs up. "I can't wait to get to know you better, Margaret. We have a ladies night coming up in a week or so."

"Sounds great," Margaret said cutely.

It took almost the whole day to get the house back in order after moving her in, but we ordered a pizza (veggie toppings, thank you) and chatted about our plans for the future, about our families, and really got to know each other. It didn't take long to see that Margaret was simply a beautiful person who loved animals, shopping, and following Celebrity Sightings, particularly billionaire Jonathan Kwong's exploits. She'd only had sex with one guy, her high school boyfriend on prom night. He'd moved to New York to go to NYU for acting, and they'd tearfully broken up since she didn't have the money from her family to follow him up there.

"Do you talk to him often, your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, we both felt a clean break would be best. Maybe someday the universe will glue itself back together, and I'll be able to get back together with him. But I'm not going to sit back and hope for it. If it's right, it'll happen."

Her words made me pause and consider my own life. I had no one in it who I could call "right." And that fact hit me with tremendous force. Damien was not the one. Ben was not the one. Rob was not the one. Marcos was not the one. I had no one, really. I was just riding different attractions at an amusement park. Wasting time.

What had I been expecting to get out of my relationship with Damien? A marriage? Kids?

The thought almost made me laugh. I couldn't marry a guy whose favorite activity was tying me up and inviting his friends over to spooge all over my face and tits. And yet at the same time, I knew if Damien called me now, I'd make an excuse and go over to his penthouse and do whatever he asked. What the hell was my problem?

My conversation with Margaret wound down quickly. We both needed sleep. As was usual since accepting Damien as my agent, I had a busy week ahead of me. But I slept better that night knowing that someone else was in the apartment with me on a permanent basis. Well, as permanent as roommates can be.

I met up with Patrice randomly at a Wednesday shoot. She greeted me with a fiery kiss on my cheek, and we grabbed lunch to catch it up. I told her about my FHM cover and she got very excited for me. She'd been auditioning for some TV show pilots featuring mostly black casts. We made plans to hook up on Friday and I promised to introduce her to my dear friend Adrienne. There was a clear understanding that on Friday the three of us would be fucking.

By Friday, I felt like I'd barely made it through the week. I'd spent Wednesday night at Damien's penthouse being split open between him and two friends. It had been almost a repeat of the last time there'd been three guys except the two guys who weren't Damien had both shoved their cocks into my mouth. I didn't do any drugs, Damien kept strictly to his "rules," but crawling out of there at 2 AM didn't really help my cause much despite the incredible orgasms I'd had. Margaret woke up when I came home and asked me where I'd been. All I could say was, "Out. Goodnight."

Friday was Girls Night. I took Margaret out to dinner at The Wingless Albatross. We had just ordered drinks when Adrienne met up with us. Patrice came in about five minutes later straight from a shoot, complaining about her photographer. It was fun chatting and bitching about the business, four models all in different stages of their careers, but all relatively the same age. I was the oldest in the group, two years older than Patrice and about four years older than Adrienne. Margaret was barely nineteen, and Adrienne almost twenty, so Patrice and I had to sneak them alcohol.

Being the oldest and most responsible, I avoided drinking too much so I could drive everyone home if need be. Sure enough, all four of us piled into my little Jetta and took off for the apartment. We had more wine once we'd all settled down around the living room. It didn't take long for me to get a nice buzz going, a model never eats much, you know. The conversation turned to more personal things, particularly relationships. Margaret and Patrice quickly learned that Adrienne only had sex with women and Ben. She went into a lot of detail about Ben, enough that Patrice got a gleam in her eye and invited Adrienne to introduce her sometime.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Adrienne remarked. "He loves fucking models."

I laughed. "It's true. And the Big Ben Experience is something you'll never forget."

Patrice's interest only grew. Margaret didn't seem to know what to think of all the sex talk. Adrienne absentmindedly toyed with my hair and tickled my ear while the chatting grew more and more lewd.

"So all of you have had sex with women?" Margaret asked. Her voice had a hitch and she looked uncomfortable.

Patrice, I couldn't say for certain, but then I saw her nodding her head right along with me and Adrienne.

"Wow..." was Margaret's response. Her eyes were big, but not necessarily fearful.

"In fact," Adrienne began, "that's really what these Girls Nights are really about."

Margaret played with her neck and collar bone, gulping as she did so. "You mean, you expect me to have sex with one of you?"

"Or all of us!" I exclaimed, giving her a playful wink. "You don't have to do anything. Why not just watch and see if you want to join in?"

A big nervous smile grew on Margaret's face. "Is it ... good?" she asked with an anxious laugh.

"Girl, it's to die for," Patrice said.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Adrienne suggested.

I'd already placed several objects around the room to set a nice mood. Usually these nights were attended by Adrienne's friends with me hosting, so I'd gotten to know what Adrienne preferred to enhance the setting to a more erotic level. Candles were placed strategically throughout the room, all scented lavender or vanilla, Adrienne's favorite. I'd put filters over the lights to make the glow softer, and I'd put in a mix CD that Adrienne loved. We lit the candles and set a chair near the bed for Margaret to sit in. My king-size bed was more than big enough for three girls. Since Adrienne and I were old hats at this, we had Patrice undress so we could give her an erotic massage. She had nice firm breasts that I guessed to be a very healthy C cup with perfect quarter-sized dark nipples. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a small strip and she had the most amazing abs I'd ever seen. Her soft chocolate skin was taut around her muscular, toned body revealing firm thin arms and legs and an ass that could crack walnuts.

I shuddered as I ran my hands over her skin. "Wow, Patrice, you have an amazing body," I couldn't help but say.

"Thank you," she said, "I have perfect genetics. I'm half black, a quarter Asian and a quarter Irish."

I leaned down and planted soft kisses on both her asscheeks. Adrienne peeled off her clothes and straddled Patrice's lower back so she could rub her shoulders and neck. I watched Margaret's wide eyes as she took everything in, smiling at her in a friendly, reassuring way. Still clothed, I rubbed Patrice's legs, one at a time, beginning with her buttocks and working down to her perfect, thin feet and tiny toes. I took her toes in my mouth and sucked on them one at a time. Patrice moaned as I did it, encouraging me on. I hooked my thumbs in between her legs and worked her inner thigh muscles, moving just up to where they met her swelling lips and then backed away again. The heat in between her legs grew a little each time I moved up there, teasing her more and more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.