OSL: Felicia - Cover

OSL: Felicia

Copyright© 2010 by bluedragon

Chapter 3: Deciding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deciding - Felicia Clarkson has a good life by anyone's standards. She's breathtakingly beautiful and has a reasonably successful modeling career. But now a blast from her past re-enters her life, and everything is about to change. WARNING: Read those story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

Adrienne wasn't home after my dinner with Damien, and I ended up having to calm myself down with a small vibrator and my fingers. I thought of driving down to see Ben and have him fuck my brain into oblivion, but I kind of needed my brain intact. Instead, I called Adrienne Saturday morning, and begged her to come up so we could chat. She told me she'd be here around 5PM.

I spent the whole day stewing with a nasty anxiety, the kind that only comes from having a big decision to make and not knowing what to do. By the time Adrienne showed up, I was a wreck. She sensed it immediately. I knew this because she went straight to the cupboard, opened up a bottle of wine, and poured me a tall glass. Then she poured one for herself.

We sat on the sofa, curled up and facing each other, and I spilled everything. Adrienne listened patiently, never interrupting. When I'd finished, my glass was empty and she refilled it.

"I've heard of Damien Santos, but I never made the connection that he was YOUR Damien. And from what I've heard, the people who love him, LOVE him, and the people who leave him can't stand him. My gut reaction is to tell you what you told me, anyone who makes you big promises is usually a wolf, but Damien knows you and you're already in the business."

"Right, that's what I thought, too."

Adrienne absentmindedly swirled her wine glass as she thought. She looked beautiful in a Cal sweater and stretch pants. Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, and she was definitely tired. She was always tired these days. I couldn't imagine the strain that balancing a full load of classes and a budding modeling career put on her. Throw in the sordid things that Ben or her other girlfriends did to her on a nightly basis and Adrienne practically carried three full-time jobs.

"I don't know. It's gotta be your call, Felicia. Tough decision. Why not talk to Marcos about it?"

"Right..." I snorted and changed my voice to sound like I was talking on the phone. "Hey Marcos, just thinking about switching agents. What do you think?" I switched to my best Marcos voice. "Oh, I think it's a great idea--"

As soon as I put my wine glass down, Adrienne threw a pillow at me. "I get it. I get it. You like Damien, still, don't you?"

I took a deep breath and told her that I did. I even mentioned to her how I would have invited him in last night if he'd just kissed me in the car. Adrienne smiled. She understood the lustful spell I'd been under. I'd seen her several times where she could hardly control herself. Adrienne in full lust mode or lethal fuckdom was a force of nature.

"But you know what else, I realize?" I asked her. "If you hadn't been so nice as to give me that shoot, I'd have never even ran into him!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty much awesome, aren't I?"

Her playful cockiness made me laugh loudly, pushing the right buttons to make me forget my stress for a bit. "Yeah. Pretty much."

Adrienne set down her wine glass by mine. "If you want to thank me, you should know how to by now."

I launched myself at her, tackling her against the arm of the couch. Adrienne made a muffled sound of surprise. My lips mashed against hers and my hand went up her sweater to grab onto her big globes. She wore a heavy bra that I pulled down to expose her, squeezing her left tit hard, trapping her nipple between two knuckles and yanking. Adrienne cried out in pain and pleasure and I jammed my tongue into her mouth. Her lips tasted like a mint vanilla and her breath had still carried the taste of our wine.

"Fuck you, you little nymph!" she laughed as soon as she could break free. I put a second hand up her sweater and massaged both her breasts. She slid under me until she lay flat with me straddling her toned tummy.

Most girls don't really see what guys love about boobs. To most, they're just balls of fat that hang awkwardly off their chests. But I've never had that problem. The texture and weight of a breast is amazing. I lifted her sweater up until it covered her face and put a nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it hard until it grew to the size of a pencil eraser. Her areolas were dark pink and beautiful. I squeezed her breasts together and licked both nubs at the same time. Adrienne snickered as I did it.

I spent a good fifteen minutes just enjoying her breasts. I grabbed her wine glass a spilled small streams, watching them slowly roll down her massive orbs, painting little purple trails on her skin, and licking them up. Adrienne shuddered with each long stroke of my tongue.

Her hand began fumbling with my pants, and so I adjusted my hips to help her. She tugged on my drawstring hard until the knot gave and the waistband loosened. I hadn't put on any panties, and she rubbed her hand all over my pelvis, making the whole area tingle like when I was younger and put my tongue on a 9-volt battery. I continued kissing and sucking her tits while she teased my pubis, running her hands and fingers everywhere but the most sensitive areas. I kneaded her breasts and began suckling them again flicking her nubs with my tongue until I heard her coo.

Then I moved my tongue south, making a serpentine trail along her sternum and down her tummy, allowing the wine to flow that way, too. Ben taught me about Adrienne's sensitive belly button a while back. I'd never forgotten his lesson, so I paused there and fucked her little cave with my tongue, making Adrienne squirm pleasantly as I licked wine from her small natural pool. I rimmed her some more, whipping my tongue in circles around her belly button and felt her breathing pick up even more.

When I planted kisses on her mons, Adrienne held her breath and began to shake. "You're already cumming?" I teased. Adrienne belted out a laugh and shoved my head into her crotch. I did as I was told, pulling on each of her lips with my teeth while scratching her tummy and mons with my nails.

Adrienne sucked on her own fingers until they were dripping with her saliva. It was then I felt the intrusion in my pussy and ass simultaneously. Her thumb invaded my vagina, causing me to squirm in delight. When her index finger bottomed out in my much more private hole, I froze to moan my enjoyment.

"Ohh..." I hummed delightedly.

Adrienne grinned devilishly at me and began pumping furiously. It became much more difficult to concentrate on her orgasms with the sensations her fingers were giving me. I found myself humping back at her, eager to drive her digits deeper down my dark tunnels. I jammed my face and tongue into her crotch, lapping from her anus up to her clit, over and over again, savoring the flavors each crevice offered. Adrienne gritted her teeth again and came. I drove my tongue into her cunt to taste the moisture I knew she would offer, working her clit with my thumb. Adrienne whimpered again and again, each time her voice grew higher and higher in pitch.

"FUCK, Felicia!" she screamed. "Fuck me. Damn. That. Feels. So. Good!" Each word was emphasized with a slam of her pelvis into my face, bumping my chin between her ass cheeks and my tongue further into her wet slot. I shook my face back and forth until she came again, for the final time. When she finished, she leaned up and sucked my clit into her mouth and pulled on it with a strong pressure. Little lights went off in my vision like shooting stars, a bolt of amazing electricity started at my toes and shot out through my head, then I blacked out.

Several minutes later, my eyes opened and I saw Adrienne looking over me, smiling. "Holy shit, girl, you just redefined cumming."

"I did?" My head hurt a little from where I'd hit the floor.

"Yeah, you screamed like I'd never heard you before, and your eyes rolled up into the back of your head. When you hit the floor, you shook. I thought you were having a seizure at first, but I've seen Ben do the same thing to a couple other girls. Sensory overload, you know?"

I laughed and pulled her in for a long kiss. "Thanks, A.D. I needed that."

"Me too. Stress equals gone! Lethal fuckdom accomplished." She stood up and I admired her engorged lips from the floor. "Have you figured out what you're going to do?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.