The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - All Ben has to do to win the bet of his life is to be faithful for four days. Win and his wildest dreams come true. Lose and the results are disastrous. Easiest bet he's ever made...(No IN or Preg)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Day 5

The next morning, Ben woke up alone in his bed. His head was pounding and he tried to recall some of the previous night's events but came up blank. He rolled out of bed and got up. He waded through impractically tall high heels, overly revealing dresses, and bras that could have doubled as parachutes had they been less frilly.

He rubbed his bleary eyes and walked through the living room. It was as much of a disaster area as the bedroom. Porn DVDs and drug paraphernalia littered the room. Ben had a vague memory of coming home alone and smoking some pot while watching one of his wife's pornos.

Today was their one year anniversary. Ben loved his wife even though she openly hated him and readily let it be known that she was only with him for the money. He felt that through perseverance she would finally come around to loving him as much as he loved her. He was hoping that today would help his cause.

The first surprise that he had planned for her was a spotless house. He hoped that he could get the place clean before she showed back up from whatever, or whoever, it was she was doing. As efficient in cleaning as he was at his job that afforded him the luxury of getting Ellen in the first place, within two hours, Ben had the entire house cleaned.

He laid out the jewelry case that contained the second part of his anniversary surprise. It was a diamond studded necklace with a bunny charm. The ears twisted off the head and had a small spoon attached to them. The head itself was hallow so Ellen could keep her coke supply around her neck and be able to take a hit whenever she wanted.

Ben showered and shaved and sat in the kitchen waiting. It was close to noon. Would she even be awake yet? He gave her cell phone a ring, but it went to her voice mail. There was something wrong with her message though. Her normal message, "Leave your number and I'll fuck you later," had been replaced by a sweet sounding girl who said, "Hi there. This is Ellen. I can't come to the phone right now, so please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you."

The last five days off Ben's life came crashing down on him. He remembered his demure wife of 20 years as she was, not as the now 20 year old whore that treated him like shit. He remembered his affairs and the changes it brought about her, making her younger and sluttier until she was nothing but a living fuck doll. He had to find her. He had to do something to save her.

Bolting from the kitchen, Ben ran out the door and flew over to his friend Jeremy's place. Hoping that Jeremy would have some idea where Ellen had gone to after the party, he banged on the door. There was no answer. Ben banged again. He could hear the sounds of high heels on tile, then the door opened revealing a woman as fake and trashy looking as Ellen now was. Her prosthetic tits and smooth skin where hidden by a see-through teddy that went down to her pierced belly button. She wasn't wearing any panties.

Ben somehow recognized her cosmetically enhanced face. "Amber?" he asked Jeremy's wife.

"Bennie? Oh my god! Jeremy's like going to be so glad you're here. He was saying we needed another dick to shut my fucking mouth. Jeremy! Bennie's here!"

Ben was too shocked to say anything. The Amber he remembered was a journalism professor at the university. Now she looked like she couldn't read a newspaper even if it was a book on tape. He didn't think he cold be anymore shocked, then the male Adonis that was Jeremy stepped into the doorway.

He was completely naked and his sweaty muscles shimmered in the light. Below his rippling six pack, his mammoth cock hung like an elephant's trunk between his legs. "Hey! LD! What're you doin' here?"

"I ... uhhh..."

Jeremy turned to his tart wife. "You don't want this guy, you bimbo. I don't know if you'd be able to find his little dick. That's why we call him 'LD'."

"But it must be so cute! I love little things. It'd be like a mini cock."

Ben ignored the insults. "Did you see where Ellen went after the party?"

Jeremy snapped his fingers and Amber obediently knelt down and started pleasuring Jeremy's manhood. "Nah, the fine slut of yours was still there when I left. Ask that other geek, you know that loser you can never go with out, what's his face ... starts with an R ... Ropert?"

"You mean Rodger?"

"Yeah, that queer fuck. He was still there filming shit when I left. He really seemed to have the hots for that fine piece of ass that's waisting herself on you."

Not bothering to close the do or to wonder what had happened to his former best friend, Ben headed over to Rodger's place. He rang the door bell and an old lady came to the door.

"What do you want? We ain't buying."

"Umm, is Rodger here?"

The old woman glared at Ben. "Rodger! One of your nerdy fat friends is here."

A couple of seconds later, a much shorter and 100 pounds heavier than Ben remembered Rodger came to the door. He was wearing a Star Wars T-shirt that stretched over his man boobs and belly. "Hey, Ben! Man, that was some party last night! I got it all on tape if you wanna come in and watch. I'm uploading it to the net now."

The old woman who'd answered the door screamed, "Close the goddamn door, Rodger! I'm not paying to cool the fucking outside."

"Shut up, Ma!" Rodger yelled, but stepped outside and closed the door anyway.

"Rodger, did you see my wife leave the party?"

"Aw man, you're wife is so fucking hot! I've downloaded all of her movies. I can't believed you're married to that! Think you could arrange for me to have her again? After I did that one girl then your wife, I was so busy filming that I totally missed out on the chance of doing either of them again."

Ben hoped Rodger wouldn't have the chance. He wanted to get his old wife back, which would make Rodger's request impossible. "I don't know," he lied,"but it's really important that I find her. Did you see her leave?"

"Oh, yeah, she took Alex home. She was pretty pissed at you and was going on about showing that cunt of a fiance that he has what a real woman was good for."

"Thanks," Ben said and turned and ran off.

Alex's place wasn't too far from Rodger's. He didn't hope to find Ellen at Alex's but he hoped he'd be able to find a clue. He knocked on the door and Soari answered it. The petite Japanese girl was wearing some loose jeans and a yellow camisole. When she saw Ben, she immediately smacked his face.

"Keep that fucking slut wife of yours away from my man."

Ben's eyes brightened. "She was here?"

"Yes, she brought Alex home and said she'd show me how to fuck him proper. I kicked her ass out of here and I'm going to do the same to you."

"Did she say where she's going? Does Alex know?"

"Alex is still passed out from whatever you asshole gave him at the party last night. Now fuck off."

Not wanting to upset Saori any more, Ben turned and walked away. That was his last lead and he had no idea where to go. Wracking his brain for anything, he kept going back to the day in the coffee shop with the arguing couple. There was something about it that seemed important. It came to him in a flash; that man had made a bet with him.

As fast as he could, Ben drove downtown to the coffeehouse. It was pretty crowded and he had to fight his way to the counter. When he got there, he could see why. The large busted barista had her shirt open and was adding cream to coffee by milking her right tit.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a guy that was in here a few days ago."

"What's he look like?" the coffee girl asked without looking up.

Ben paused. He had no idea. All he could think of was it was a man. "I don't know."

"Well, if you don't know, then it's gonna be hard for me to know who you're talking about. What color hair did he have?"

"I don't know."

"What color was he?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.