The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity - Cover

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All Ben has to do to win the bet of his life is to be faithful for four days. Win and his wildest dreams come true. Lose and the results are disastrous. Easiest bet he's ever made...(No IN or Preg)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Day 2

The next morning, Ben woke up and ate some cereal. Ellen was still passed out from their activities the night before and he didn't want to wake her just so she could make him breakfast. He was reading the paper and on his second bowl when she came in the kitchen.

Ellen was still naked and her hair was knotted up behind her head.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

She mumbled in response. Even though she was five years younger, Ben had always been the better morning person.

"Have some coffee." Ben poured her a glass and she leaned against the counter and slowly sipped on it.

He went back to his paper and the two stayed in silence for several minutes. Ellen finally broke it. "I've been thinking of getting a job."

Ben looked up. "Oh?"

"Yeah, I know we don't need the money, but it's just fucking boring during the day here."

"What type would you been looking for?"

"I dunno. Something easy, like a secretary or receptionist. I don't have the degree for anything else." Ellen had never finished college. She dropped out after the two got married.

Nodding, Ben smiled at his wife. "I'll ask around, see if anyone has an opening."

"Thanks, my love. My fucking machine."

Ben got up and put his dishes in the cluttered sink. He turned and looked at Ellen. He reached out and tweaked one of her nipples. "Don't forget, I've got Carl's bachelor party on Friday."

"Oh, it's this Friday? Oh..."

He could hear the unasked question. "Don't worry, Saturday night will be our greatest anniversary. It's our tenth after all."

Ellen beamed. "You remembered! I was so worried you'd forget. 10 wonderful years since we met and married in college."

Still rubbing her nipple, Ben said, "I've got quite a day in store for us."

"Mmm ... I can't wait. You better stop that unless you want to take it somewhere." She said, referring to his manipulations.

"I wish I could, but I've got to run to work." Reluctantly letting go of her breast, Ben headed out the door.


It was an uneventful day for Ben at work. Normally, he enjoyed his work, but all he could think about was the various positions he would enjoy Ellen in when he got home. Despite their ten year marriage, they still enjoyed sex multiple times a day. Not only had they vowed to never stray from one another, they vowed to keep that part of their life together active.

His day at the office wasn't the only boring thing, even his trip to the coffeehouse was rather bland. He had been hoping to see another slutty looking girl, like the one he had a faint recollection of from the day before. He loved going to that coffee shop and checking out the local coeds while he pretended to read his paper. Usually there were quite a few lookers, but he couldn't tell if it was his desire to see the whore again, but he was disappointed in the offerings.

Ellen knew of his daily "sightseeing" trips as they called them. Some days she would even join him there and do a little looking of her own. They had taken vows saying their genitals wouldn't stray, not their eyes. They even found it helpful; they gleaned fashion tips and ideas to keep each of them attractive to one another. Ben wholeheartedly believed it was the secret to their passionate sex and loving marriage.

At 4:30, Ben decided to cut out of work a little early and go home to surprise Ellen. He was pulling his car out of the company lot, when he saw a coed wondering the street. She looked rather lost and Ben felt he should be the good Samaritan and offer to give her directions. Plus, he figured, she might be cute.

He pulled his car up to the curb next to her and rolled the passenger window down. "You lost?" he asked.

The coed leaned forward and her appearance changed; it was the slut from the day before. Ben's dick got hard as he stared at her exposed cleavage in her low cut top.

"Yeah, I'm fucking lost. Are you man enough to show me my way?"

Even Ben knew how cheesy he was being when he responded, "I can show you the way to heaven, doll. Hop on in."

The girl opened the door and slid in next to him. He looked at her massive chest contained in a shirt that was more of a bra with sleeves. It covered her breasts from the nipples down to just under their curve, leaving all of her tanned tone stomach exposed. Around her waist, she wore a black belt with a large silver hoop buckle. Her torn low rise jeans were cut so low, that when she sat down and leaned over to close the door, he could see almost a quarter of her ass.

She leaned back and looked at Ben. "So, it's $25 for a BJ, $50 for a fuck, and $75 to do me in the ass."

Ben pulled out his wallet and tossed her a $100. "We'll start with the blow job while I take us some where a little more private."

Pulling his dick out of his pants, the whore leaned over and started sucking. Ben put his right hand on her head and drove them down several back alleys until he pulled up behind a closed grocery store. He pulled her off his crotch and slid his seat back.

"Mount me," he told her.

Angling herself so she could fit all of his large dick in her pussy, she slid down on him. He pulled her top down and fondled her tits, perfect in their roundness. She bounced up and down on him and he timed his thrusts to meet her on the up and down.

She was wild and passionate, Ben could tell she was enjoying herself, but not to the lengths he'd pleasured her in his dream yesterday. Through her moans, she said, "It's an extra $100 to cum in me."

Not wanting to fork over the extra cash, he threw her into the passenger seat and did his best to shoot his load on her chest. "Fucker! You got my shirt dirty. I'm not giving you your change from that $100."

"Eh, it was worth it," Ben said. "Thanks for joining me in my ride."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.