Road Rage - Cover

Road Rage

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 2

"Barry Hall, we have come for you. We need you for our experiments."

"Whaaaa!"

At that moment I smacked him behind the ear with a piece of plastic garden hose filled with lead shot, he went down like a bag of shit. Next move after shutting things down was to drag him over to the porch and lay him on his back with his head hanging over the edge. A fumble around and I found my length of tubing and funnel. Something I had done many times as a paramedic, I slipped it down his throat. Now for the main ingredient, I had previously dissolved a full bar of Laxettes in a bottle of cheap whiskey; remembering as a child, my sister and I finding a bar in the kitchen cupboard mistaking it for a bar of chocolate, we gutsed the whole bar and before too long we were shitting through the eye of a needle. I poured the whole concoction down Barry's gullet.

Removing the stomach tube I gathered all my equipment together and put it in the ute, the next task was to strip Barry of his clothes, these I folded neatly in the tray of the ute and then with a great effort bundled him in as well. Slipping on some gloves to avoid any fingerprints, (I could be getting a bit paranoid but better safe than sorry I say.) I drove the ute around to the shack where I'd parked my car. Unloading all my toys I then drove into the National park, past the now closed Ranger's office and several kilometres up the road to a fire service track, I turned off and drove a further kilometre up the track and turned the ute around.

(CAUTION) or the good bit, depends on your bent. If this sort of thing bothers you, close your eyes when you read it.

Barry was laying face down when I got out, dropping the tailgate I grabbed him by the heels and dragged him back towards me, when his waist was level with the tailgate I dropped his feet leaving him stretched with his upper body still in the ute tub. I've always wondered what it would be like fucking someone up the arse, I suggested it once to my wife who didn't waste any time letting me know where the spare room was. Looking at Barry's arse glowing in the moonlight I realised here was a golden opportunity (No pun intended) Barry wouldn't know, I wasn't about to go bragging about it, so fuck it ... I did.

I pulled out my dick and spat a gob of spit in my hand, slathering it over the head, I gobbled up another and spat it on Barry's pucker. Dredging the head of the old fellah through his buns I felt his natural reaction to tense up, I had all night so I enjoyed bumping it against his pucker until he became relaxed. Another gob of spit on his bung hole and I gradually introduced him to the avenger. The head slipped past his sphincter and he tightened momentarily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.