Telling the Twins Apart

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My sister has identical twins and I've finally found a way to tell them apart after eighteen years. But it doesn't work if they have their pants on. Yes, you're exactly right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   .

I'm not sure how to write up stories like this but I guess I'll start with telling you about the people involved. Let me start with my husband and me.

I'm Diane, hubby is Ron, I work as a mortgage loan officer for a local credit union, Ron is a project engineer for a commercial construction company.

We met in college, he was a year older than me and a year ahead. I'm now thirty-one, so he's thirty-two. He's six-one, one-eighty and it's mostly solid, and one of the aspects of my hubby that I appreciate highly is his cock, seven and a little more, also pretty solid and nice and thick around. Wavy brown hair, hazel eyes and nipples that get really hard, just like mine, when sucked. So does his cock, of course.

I'm five-five, one-twenty-two, blond hair past my shoulders, often in a ponytail, blue-gray eyes, one dimple on my left cheek, nice, curvy figure, breasts (You guys have been waiting, haven't you?) are 36-C and have large and puffy pink nipples which really sprout when sucked. Nice, smooth, bare pussy that hubby gets all nice and wet then shaves. Guess how he gets me wet there? Right. I love it.

So, that's hubby and me. There are others in this story. There's Kristen, my sister, she's older, just turned forty, her husband, Jack, is forty-two and they have two boys, twins, Jeff and Ryan, who are eighteen and just starting college this fall. They're both six feet even, nicely solid young men, each with short brown hair, and hazel eyes. Also identical twins.

This latter point, as with many idents, they've had a lot of fun with over the years though they did try to dress differently in middle school, each with a different hairstyle, Jeff, long, Ryan short, as I recall.

They're also really cute, well, now more, good looking, handsome and each, their mother tells me, is eagerly pursued by girls throughout high school. I can see why, they're pretty nice.

Now, I would never be called shy or bashful, never have been. Always pretty much able to get whatever I've wanted and very confident about myself and my looks. I'm very attractive and, while I don't try to push the fact in people's faces, I do look good and enjoy looking good. Am I a bit of a tease? Yes, most definitely.

The time I want to tell you about is the weekend where I learned how to tell the difference between my twin nephews. It was near the end of summer, they would start classes in just a few weeks, their parents were in Europe for two weeks celebrating their twentieth anniversary and their sons were staying with us.

It was Saturday, right after lunch and I went out to our pool in a yellow bikini I bought this summer, one that really left little to one's imagination, even a small landing patch of pubic hair probably would have shown. I can tell you, I looked so good.

Jeff and Ryan were already out there in shorts and as I walked over to my chaise lounge, I got whistles from both. That felt pretty good.

"Like what you see, boys? Your auntie's not such an old lady after all, huh?"

"Oh, Aunt Diane, you're hotter than any of the girls we go to school with. I just love that bikini, is it new?" asked Jeff, I think.

"Yeah, Ryan's right, you're hotter than any girl we know."

Ah, it was Ryan, not Jeff. Impossible to tell.

"Well, thanks, guys, it's nice the younger set still appreciates an older woman. How about joining me for a swim?"

"These aren't swim trunks, we'd need to change," one of them said.

"Well, if you want to wear trunks, then go change, I'll be right here," I said, naughtily hoping they would just strip off and join me in the pool.

Ron had come out a minute before and watched as both our nephews ran into the house to change.

"Gee, hon, if it were me, I would have just stripped naked and jumped in."

"Well, I had my hopes," I replied with a grin.

"I think you've got some naughty plans for your nephews, Diane."

"Well, I just might. They're sure looking good to their auntie."

"Hey, it's fine with me, I can hardly keep up with you as it is. Maybe between Jeff and Ryan and me, we can make you a happy, happy, girl."

"Why not leave me alone with them, go on in the house for now, let me see what I can get going?" and he bent down and kissed me.

"What a woman I have, you're so hot," and copped a boob-feel then went inside just as my two nephews were coming back outside, now in swim trunks.

"Okay guys, remember, the sun's really hot. I'd be glad to put sunscreen on you two hunks, even let you put it on me, I need some," I suggested saucily as I tossed the bottle to them as they scrambled to catch it.

I laid down on the chaise and reached back and untied my top.

"You each want to do a side?" I asked as they came over to my chair. I lay there as I felt the cool gel hit my back then the boys' hands begin to smear around my back and arms and shoulders gliding smoothly across my skin. It did feel sexy, I must admit. I'm sure it did to them, oh, for sure.

They spread more sunscreen along my legs, even on my butt cheeks which, in this thong suit were mostly on display. I was hoping a hand might dip down along my inner thighs but it wasn't happening so I moaned and spread open hoping one or both of them would get the hint.

But, alas, it still didn't happen.

"Thanks, boys, that should so it," I said and they went back into the pool swimming and splashing around.

I figured, 'what the hell, ' and got up, walked over to the pool and dove in, glancing in their direction as I did. Their eyes were glued to my tits as I arced into the water.

As I came up, I took a few strokes and stood up. I was just deep enough that my breasts looked like they were floating on the water's surface, right at nipple height with the bright sunlight glinting off the droplets adhering to my breasts.

My nephews began wading toward me, their eyes hungry. Well, they just didn't know their Aunt Diane well enough, did they? So I wiggled up the ladder and out of the water. As I stood there dripping with water, I did a little dance for them shaking my boobs.

"Oh, take it off, Aunt Diane, come on, show us your stuff," yelled one of them.

The other, shouted, "Yeah, let's see your pussy, come on."

I moved back to the chaise, took the sunscreen and smoothed it all down the front of my legs, all around my middle and stomach, then, looking straight at them, squirted some in my hands and began rubbing it all over my breasts. I thought their eyes would pop out as I rolled my nipples between my fingers.

"Mmm, nice and hard, just the way I like 'em. Bet they're not the only things that are nice and hard, right boys? Maybe I should take this off," I told them as I lifted up a string tying my bottom thong together.

"No, I guess I won't, too bad you guys have to wear those stupid swim trunks," I taunted.

"So, you two want some sunscreen?" I asked and they were immediately up out of the water, standing next to me, trying not to be too obvious about staring at my boobs.

So I started on their backs as the stood in front of me, then arms.

"Turn around, guys, um, which one are you?" I asked the one on my left.

"I'm the good looking-one, that makes him Jeff," he answered.

I put some more sunscreen on my hands and, standing in front of them, began rubbing my hands on their chests and down onto their stomachs. I just kept going and pushed each hand down into each swimsuit in front of me and, lo and behold, ran right over two erect cocks which I gripped.

Oh, my.

Ryan was on my left, Jeff was on my right. What a difference.

Jeff's cock was just what I expected, about six inches or so and hard as a rock. Ryan, oh, Ryan, my, my, it had to be at least eight, maybe more, inches in length and, standing there with each boy's cock in my grip, oh, yes, Ryan was not only longer but thicker around. Very, very nice.

At last I had a way to tell them apart. A way that, perhaps, I wouldn't share with their mother, my sister, but just keep to myself.

I pulled my hands up out of their trunks, took Ryan's by the lower hem and pulled them to the concrete. His cock flopped right into my face. Smiling up at him as both boys stood there rather astonished, I opened my mouth, and leaned forward taking him in and sucking him as I smiled up at my nephew, Ryan.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.