Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Like the party nine months before, Sarah's drawings lined the walls of Elliot's gallery, less erotic by far but still enchanting, with words by Sorry, Melissa and Leanne. The party constituted multiple celebrations: a birth, two books and the gathering of loving friends. Friends and acquaintances came out of the woodwork to coo over Ellie and congratulate Sarah.

The three people she wished to see most arrived early and stayed near her and Melissa most of the time. Vic came from Amsterdam without Nils or Mary or Joe or the three children. "Mary's looking after them. She's an amazing mom," Vic told her two best friends. "And I'm staying this time for at least two months shooting scenes for a picture written and directed by a young genius, set in Manhattan and Brooklyn."

"Wonderful," said Sarah and she and Melissa beamed with happiness.

Vic shrugged. "The man seems to like my acting, but I think lust got me the job. The way he ogled me when we first met and pretty much everytime after I have a feeling he might have masturbated to my lingerie shots. Nils gave me permission to fuck him during the shoot."

They chatted about their separate lives and Sarah and Vic discussed their return to modeling. "Marjorie plans to be a slave driver, whipping me into shape," Sarah sighed. "She wants me modeling her debut. She wants me featured, and you too for that matter. Sexy clothes for the smart set. She even wants Melissa to model."

"No way, Jose," said Melissa. "I look ridiculous in fancy rags prancing around."

"Your mom will make you look fabulous," said Sarah. "Of course you already look fabulous."

"You have to, Melissa," Vic insisted. "It will be so bloody fun. We'll be laughing the whole time."

Smiling with the thought, she shrugged. "Okay."

Sarah and Vic cheered.

"We have to invite Tina," said Sarah.

"She needs cheering up," Vic nodded.

"What's wrong?' asked Sarah.

"You didn't hear? That bastard Guido cheated on her. He's fucking some commie bimbo."

"Fucker," Sarah grumbled. Pulling out her phone she speed dialed Tina. "Sorry to wake you my darling, but why didn't you tell me?"

"Vic told me she would be visiting," Tina sounded morose.

"I talked to you like two days ago!"

"I did not want to bum you out."

"Fuck that! Get a work visa. Get on a plane. Better yet let me buy you a ticket. I want you here."

"What can I do?"

"Get off your sorry ass and come work for me! You can watch Ellie and your little Tomasino. Heck, you can dress me everyday. I don't fucking care. I love you. You need to get out of that place and come have some fun! I'm going back to modeling and I need you, okay?"

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure you silly cunt. How soon can you arrange a work visa?"

"Soon. I have used one last year for you."

"Next Friday then?"

"Yes Sarah. I..." she sobbed.

"I know my love. Men suck, at least most of them. Maybe we can find you one who doesn't. Okay?"

"He will not divorce me."

"Doesn't matter. Then the legal thing stays out. He can't arrange visitations for Tomas. And if he tries anything I will personally kick his balls right into his throat."

"You liked him."

"Not anymore. He proved he's a complete moron cheating on you."

"Perhaps I am not enough of a woman?"

"You are ... extraordinarily sweet, Tina. And though you haven't let me find out, I bet you're incredibly passionate. And I can tell you have a perfect little body."

Tina chuckled through her tears. "He dreams of socialism and marries a fucking stylist. I respect his beliefs, but perhaps he only wants to meet sexy communists. He wants a nice sweet easygoing capitalist wife to come home to and so he can have his fun with his comrade ladies. I am not amused."

"Men are ruled by their balls. They are heartless little sluts. He should be ashamed to make you suffer like this. But he probably thinks you are overreacting or something."

"Yes. Fucker. I will be there Friday."

"Good. Call me when you get the visa sorted out. Perhaps I can fly you here sooner."

"Sooner the better. I feel like I am flying already. Thank you. Hey, the party, is it... ?"

"Yes. It's fun. But you take precedence always, my little savior."

Tina chuckled, "Chou."

"Bye, love."

Melissa and Vic chuckled when Sarah hung up. "What?"

Vic smiled wryly, "You're going to seduce her, aren't you?"

"Maybe."


The other two Sarah wanted to be at the party sat nearby. George and Lottie had a passionate though roller coaster relationship. Sexually compatible, their relationship hit the dips when the professional aspects of it created a rift, mostly because of George's ego. Lottie found George to be surprisingly mature for his age, but his writing hadn't quite matured, so she rejected his first novel. Their summer romance ended uncomfortably. However she sold a story of his to "Conjunctions," ironically his college's own literary magazine which turned the story down when he was a freshman, and they celebrated and their relationship reignited around Christmas Vacation. But distance and ego proved to be cooling.

So when Melissa and Sarah saw the two enter Elliot's gallery arm in arm early, they couldn't be happier. Not only did they look in love, but they looked well fucked.

"Came down early," Melissa giggled at George.

George blushed. Lottie smiled, explaining, "We celebrated. We got another of George's stories published."

"Cool," said Sarah, kissing their cheeks European style after Melissa did the same. "Where?"

"Esquire," George beamed.

"It's manly and funny. Perfect for the magazine," said Lottie proudly. "And George got one of his plays chosen for a workshop in June. Unfortunately it's in Iowa."

"I kind of like Iowa," said Sarah.

Melissa, nodding in agreement, asked, "Are you going to join him?"

"We're negotiating," said George.

"For sure at least a weekend," said Lottie.

"Maybe Sorry and I will come," Sarah suggested. "We took a trip to Chicago and visited our old home in Missouri with Melissa. He likes the flatlands for walkabouts. I'm sure he'd enliven your perspective on the place."

"And he's a great fuck," Melissa added, making Lottie blush and survey the beautiful tall black man looming nearby. "But make sure you're well protected. He has powerful sperm."

"Were you on the pill, Sarah?" Lottie asked. "I heard it's not 100%."

"Nope," Sarah shrugged, gazing at her beautiful mulatto baby in Melissa arms. "I so rarely fuck men that I didn't bother. I think I wanted it subconsciously, a child for Melissa and me to raise. I couldn't be happier."

"Me neither," Melissa smiled.

"She's an angel," Lottie sighed. The young women nodded.

"You know," said Sarah to Lottie, "I consider this party for you as much as me. You've been an incredible agent and an editor too. I want everyone to know. Perhaps we can hook you up with clients?"

"Oh Sarah, you lovely creature," said Lottie warmly. "It's your amazing child and your wonderful work surrounding us that should be celebrated."

"But it would be unseen like the work nine months ago by only those attending the party if it wasn't for you. I'm going to introduce you to everyone!" Sarah's enthusiasm couldn't be countered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.