Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Sunday morning began with Vic tasting Sarah to climax while Nils's cock and Sarah's tongue brought Vic hers. He fucked Vic doggy style and came soon after his wife's throbbing pussy and balls coating spray allowed him permission to release his sperm into her fetus occupied womb. Afterwards the threesome shared the table with Joe and Mary, drinking coffee and enjoying cream cheese swathed bagels. Melissa and Sorry, wearing a light robe and a sheet respectively, joined Sarah a little later while the others dressed and packed. Realizing Sorry would find a well stuffed limo uncomfortable, Melissa decided to stay with him when the others headed to Newark Airport.

Melissa hugged all her friends with fierce affection, sharing tears as they left her house and entered the awaiting limo. "Let's get dressed and walk to Elliot's," she smiled sadly at her coal black lover, looking up into his white eyes with nearly black coronas as he pulled her close to his side. "Don't forget the recorder."

Because of the long walk, they arrived at Elliot's after Sarah had been dropped off by the limo.

"At last," said Zelda, greeting Melissa and Sorry at the door in a skimpy dressing gown. "We are one again. Come get naked and join us."

Melissa giggled. "Have you and Elliot ever left your bed?"

"Of course, my love," Zelda replied with apparent seriousness. "Even priestesses must eat."

Finding Sarah naked massaging a naked Elliot, Melissa caught her eyes and shared a sad smile. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Of course my love. But I felt so close to Vic when they left, it hurt a little," Sarah replied, barely distracted from her massage.

"I'll miss them too," sighed Melissa, crawling into bed beside Elliot and giving him a quick kiss. She watched Sorry embrace and kiss Zelda standing by the bed and Sorry lift the olive skinned beauty onto it and begin making love to her with mouth and hands.

Continuing the massage, Sarah gazed at Melissa's perfect smile when not focused on her work. She slapped Elliot's butt and ordered him to turn over. He revealed a tumescent penis.

Melissa giggled. "I'll take over, Sarah." She straddled his body. Sarah licked her pussy, wetting it, making it ready. Melissa massaged his face and pressed points on his shoulders and slid oil slicked hands across his chest and circled his abdomen until she felt his glans press at her readied slit, guided by Sarah, and sank down onto it. "Mmm," she hummed.

"I missed your sweet cunny," Elliot murmured. He grasped her breasts. "And these perfect round forms."

"Aren't Zelda's the same?" Melissa moaned as her angle caused her clit to brush along the top of his cock.

"There's differences, my love. And ... oooh ... Vive la difference!"

Their chuckles accentuated the pleasure. Beside them, Zelda rolled Sorry onto his back, still conjoined and began riding him, voicing her pleasure in squealing pants. "There's a vibrator in my bedside drawer," she moaned at Sarah. "Could you oil it and shove it in my ass?"

"Yes mistress," Sarah replied wryly.

"Bitch," Zelda smiled, then groaned at Sorry's long high thrust.

The buzz sound excited her, but feeling the vibrator buzzing past her sphincter made her nearly swoon. "Oh sweet fucking God!" she roared, then resumed her higher, rhythmic squeals. She stilled her body, letting Sorry lift his steel hard thick ebony eight inches in and out while Sarah shafted her anus with equal speed, reaching around the full butt and narrow waist to press a finger and rub her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.