Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

It took them much longer to arrive at the Englewood house the next day because Sorry preferred walking than taking a bus. The subway to midtown didn't bother him. Like the plane that had brought him to America, it had enough space to relax him. And he liked being underground. He didn't mind stretch limos as much either for similar spatial reasons, though the more stretched the better. Buses weren't too horrible unless crowded. Cars made him feel like being inside a steel trap about to be crushed or buried, sort of a rolling coffin.

Fortunately the house situated just on the other side of Fort Lee from the George Washington Bridge, along with his brisk pace which hurried Melissa, giving her quite a workout, shortened the time to a a little over four hours. When Melissa unlocked the door of the small two bedroom two story house, five smiling faces above five nearly naked bodies filling the dining room table greeted her.

Sarah stood up in her burgundy smoking jacket and approached her lover and hugged her, hearing the panting next to her ear. "You okay?' she asked.

"We walked," Melissa smiled.

"Of course." Sarah hugged Sorry. "We smuggled some hors d'oeuvres from the party. Come eat."

Nils and Joe got up to make room for the new arrivals. They sat on the couch in the living room which basically continued the dining room. Mary and Vic joined them, sitting on their mates' laps and snuggling.

"You all look well fucked," Melissa commented as she sat at the table, Sorry sitting close beside her. Sarah prepared them each a mimosa from the last of the champagne they had smuggled with the hors d'oeuvres.

"I'm sure you would too if you weren't panting from the walk," smiled Sarah.

Melissa nodded and giggled. "I'm officially married I guess. Those four seem to be still enthralled by lust."

"It was the girls and the boys in two separate beds," Sarah explained. "Today it looks as if heterosexuality will be on the agenda."

"And you?"

"I'm good. I'll snuggle with each of them I think, but tonight I'll be with Vic and Nils. Not that I'm complaining, but what brings you here, Sorry?"

"I wish to see my new home, if you will allow me this," Sorry explained.

Sarah sat on his lap and kissed him. "Yes Sorry, you may consider this your home. What about Elliot and Zelda?"

"I am to be with them often as well, but I feel an embrace here I have never felt before. As you and Melissa comfort me, it comforts me. So far from my birthplace, I am home. I had heard such things about your home in..."

"Missouri," Melissa filled in.

"Yes. Elliot told me of this and I could see his face become peaceful and nostalgic."

"Thank you, Sorry," said Melissa. "But I have much work to do before I soften the edges here and make it into a safe womb."

"I feel it already, sweet Melissa. I feel your arms and your smile welcoming me already in the enclosure of this house."

"Did you enjoy your walk?" Sarah asked.

"Very much. So much is new in this younger civilization," said Sorry.

Melissa giggled. "I had to match him stride for stride, not just to keep up, but to be beside him as he talked. Such elegant conversation."

"To whom did you speak, Sorry?" Sarah asked, utterly curious.

"Each of my brethren spoke to me. Even Baal appeared, and he has been quiet since my sickness. I think I surprised him when he found me unguarded against his nefarious seduction. I remembered those martial arts moves you and Melissa demonstrated for me in Paris, the way you used the attacker's momentum to thwart him. His barbed words stung him back when I used them against him without the usual fearfulness from me. I told him he would be welcomed to strengthen his attacks in the future. I looked forward to the challenge. He retreated from my mind, licking his wounds. I could see him calculating already and we nodded to each other like two respecting enemy warriors before he vanished."

"Fascinating," Sarah commented.

Melissa agreed. "I want to buy a recorder and transcribe these conversations."

Sarah nodded. "Let me shower and dress and we shall go shopping unless you have had enough walking, Mel."

Melissa smiled sweetly. "Nope."

Before they departed, both Sarah and Melissa kissed their friends while both couples coupled, robes opened to reveal nakedness beneath. The women straddled the men sitting on the couch, rocking together, quietly moaning or grunting, taking their time to enjoy the conjunction before their climaxes began taking over and made movement more violent. The loving pleasure caused the four near ignorance of the parting affection from the two young ladies. Melissa of course giggled at this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.