Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

In the limo, Melissa unzipped Sorry's tuxedo pants and pulled out his enormous penis, engulfing it in her mouth.

"Ung," Sorry grunted. His long fingers slid under her dress and found heat and wetness between her thighs. With her mouth still busy, she slid off her panties. He moistened his finger with the oil slick he found around her pussy lips and slid it inside, finding her g-spot immediately. His thumb pressed and rubbed her clit. Her moans vibrated around his glans, bringing him more pleasure.

By the time they reached the Park Avenue South apartment building, both were close. Sorry carefully zipped up and Melissa shoved her panties in her purse.

In the apartment guest bed, Sorry pulled his pants low enough to free his cock and Melissa guided it into her pussy as she lay back with legs completely open. Her heals rested on his big shoulders as his hands took hold of her meaty butt and he thrust in and out without delay. A couple minutes later, she writhed in ecstasy and he pounded through it with quick thusts until he went still, pressed deep and spewed his essence with a growl, throbbing against her throbs.

Relaxing, they giggled and kissed and Sorry stood and removed his white tux. She had him unzip her dress. Removing it, she became naked. Naked, he joined her in bed.

By the time Zelda and Elliot arrived, giggling and kissing and drunk, Melissa and Sorry had reached a second peak. They had made love for over an hour, gently caressing and kissing everywhere until lust took over and when the others arrived Melissa rode Sorry's big cock at a gallop, cresting with one orgasm and finding another soon following. Sorry, his face contorted with pleasure, nodded at his friends and lovers before returning his devoted gaze to sweet Melissa. He watched her pleasure and he watched her sexy bouncing breasts, bringing them to his mouth to suck. Melissa squealed quietly as was her wont and shivered. As her orgasm abated, he hugged her to his chest and turned them over and began fucking her with the aggression of the earlier desperate quickie until a seizure of pleasure made him quiver and shake, at last releasing his spend, undulating his body with each releasing throb.

"Incredible," murmured Melissa as Sorry's body suspended over hers, Sorry careful not to crush her. She noticed his care and embraced him with arms and legs, twisting enough to get him to relax onto his side. "I love you, you beautiful man," she said and gently kissed his entire face, lingering on his mouth.

"I love you, you beautiful woman," Sorry replied. They both smiled their electric smiles, giggling when they heard Zelda scream in orgasm from the master bedroom, "Finally!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.