Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Sophie being less drunk followed Sarah's new white VW beetle to the hotel, noticing Melissa and Bradley kissing in the backseat. Melissa had teased the young man mercilessly, rubbing her hand on his groin through much of the night. Melissa's head disappeared behind the seat back, reappearing a couple minutes later after a loud groan from Bradley, swallowing and licking her chops and kissing him again. Sophie chuckled, following Sarah's car into the hotel parking lot. "You better zip up, young man," she said. His blush deepened.

In the room, the occupiers quickly paired up, one for each king sized bed. Sophie and Sarah quickly disrobed, each desperate to re-explore the other's body.

Despite having seen virtually all of Sarah, Bradley enjoyed the disrobing. Despite floppy little tits, he found Sophie's long svelte body sexy as well.

"Remember me?' asked Melissa, lying on her side beside him.

"How could I forget you," he replied, grinning enormously.

She giggled and kissed him. "Tell me about your love life," she requested, sitting up and removing her shirt. Her naked breasts appeared and his eyes opened wide.

"You're stunning, Melissa. Why... ?"

She stopped his words with her mouth. "Tell me your love life," she insisted after the kiss.

Bradley sighed, more a groan. "I have none."

"You're a virgin?" Melissa smiled and licked her lips.

"I ... I never ... I can't..."

"Is there anyone you fantasize about?" Melissa removed her pants, leaving her scanty panties on and began unbuttoning Bradley's shirt.

"I ... I have a friend. My best friend actually, but I haven't seen her ... I mean she just returned to my life this summer. I ... have dreams. But she's like my sister."

"But she's not," husked Melissa, undoing and unzipping his slacks. She tugged at them until he lifted his butt so she could remove them. His cock tented his jockeys. "Did she like seeing you again?"

"We've been together a lot. She seems ... oooh..."

After enclosing it briefly, Melissa's mouth let go of his erection with a smacking sound. "She seems what?"

"Closer somehow. It's like she likes touching me. I mean not like with fingers, but her body ... She sits close. I feel her. And then I dream about her."

"She wants you, Bradley," Melissa told him.

"I'm ... she's ... I'm not in her league."

"What league?" breathed Melissa hotly into his ear, her hand stroking his cock. "What league, Bradley?' Removing her panties, she straddled his cock and guided it in.

"Oh fuck!" Bradley exclaimed. "Your league!"

"She'd love this cock, Bradley. It's so long and strong. So hard. Oh it feels good. I fantasized about it, feeling its strength. It's all and more. It's perfect." She kept rising and falling as she talked. "Touch me, Bradley. Let me show you what a woman likes. That's good." His soft caresses and gentle squeezes of her breasts pleased her. "Yes, keep it gentle. If she wants it rougher she'll let you know. Or try a little harder until she responds negatively. Here." Melissa leaned forward and her hand prompted Bradley to use his mouth on her breasts. "Nice. Try biting gently. Just a scratch really. Oh yes. Keep going. I'm going to make you cum."

Her hips writhed and gyrated and lifted and fell while she kept her torso relatively close. "Tell me when you're ready. I want you to caress my clit. Do you know where it is?"

"I think so," he groaned.

"Feel the bump right at the top of my slit? Roll it and rub it. Gentle like the nipples. Now harder. Squeeze my titties! Bite them! Oh fuck. I'm close. Rub hard. Fast. Oh fuck. Cum for me! Cum ... with ... me!"

Bradley automatically thrust quickly into the rippling wet heat of Melissa's climaxing cunt. After three short thrusts he stilled and arched and came.

"Oh, I feel your hot cum burning deep!" murmured Melissa in ecstasy.

"Oh God, it's like a thousand fingers gripping me," Bradley moaned, eyes shut, noticing every feeling surrounding his pulsing cock.

As they caught their breath, they heard Sophie shout in the neighboring bed, "Oh God how I missed your tongue!" and watched her shiver and shake with delight as Sarah kept sucking her and extending her orgasm. They giggled.

"She has the best tongue in the world," Melissa told him.

"Yours is better," said Sarah, ending her blissful torture of Sophie. She crawled over the naked mulatto and offered her her flavor, which Sophie received with apparent pleasure.

"I'm exhausted," said Melissa. "You?"

Everyone in the room answered, "Yes."

"Tomorrow," Melissa whispered to Bradley, "more lessons in lovemaking. I'll make you a stud." Sliding off him made his dormant penis slide out.

He chuckled. "Right."

"It's a promise, stud, and I never break promises. Sleep now. I'll join you in a few minutes." Rising from the bed, she caught Sarah's eye. They nodded and Sarah followed her into the bathroom, both naked. Two sets of eyes watched the butts move.

"They're so ... beautiful," said Bradley.

"Gloriously," Sophie answered. "And Bradley?"

"Yeah?"

"You've been changed. An angel has transformed you. You're life has been given a gift. A gift of love and a gift of sexual satisfaction."

"Hunh?"

"You'll see. Goodnight. The ladies may take awhile."

"They love each other, don't they?"

"Completely."

In the shower, Melissa knelt in front of her true love and lapped her to completion. Sarah held onto the wall with one hand while the other held Melissa's shoulder keeping from collapsing while she shivered and shook. Melissa stood and they kissed.

"Bradley has a friend," said Melissa.

"A girlfriend?"

"In the sense that they're best friends and she's a girl."

"So?"

"I think she wants more from him, but he's too self-deprecating to notice. He said he noticed her body pressing against him."

"Men are so clueless," said Sarah and they both chuckled. "So what's the plan?"


As promised, Juan and Angelita arrived at nine a.m. They used Melissa's bed as they demonstrated how to best make love to a woman. Both Sophie and Bradley watched, transfixed. Sarah and Melissa cuddled together and slowly made love to each other. When Bradley noticed the two women making out, he didn't know who he'd rather watch. Angelita's tight little body, perfect round butt and large fake tits, along with her sexy face attracted him, and seeing that petite body invaded by Juan's massive cock had its interest, but two incredibly beautiful ladies sucked each other's quims right behind him in the bed he sat on.

Melissa informed him of the proper choice. "Watch Juan pleasure Angelita even with that baseball bat of a cock. Ignore us!"

"Uhm..."

Sophie chuckled. "Do as she says, Bradley."

About a quarter of the way through the hour, Sarah and Melissa finished making love. Sarah giggled when Melissa found Bradley's pants from where she had stashed them and removed his cell phone. Melissa shushed her but giggled as well.

Climbing into clothes swiftly, the two snuck out.

"Hello Nancy? Did I wake you?" asked Melissa.

"Why are you using Bradley's phone?" Nancy asked.

"How much do you like him?"

Nancy responded nervously, "Why?"

"Please. He's fine. Even better than fine as you know. Just humor me."

"I ... What's going on?"

"Alright. I'll presume you like him a great deal. In fact you love him. But for some reason you're too shy to admit it. He's feeling the same thing and acting on it with equal lack of confidence. I can change that if you want."

"This is the weirdest conversation I have ever had," said an amazed Nancy.

"I am unique I guess. Are you at all interested in moving past friendship to something with a more physical aspect?"

"I had a boyfriend. The sex ... I liked sleeping with him, but he never really ... I ... It could end our friendship."

"Lovers are still friends, only more intimate. Friendlier even. I take it you're afraid sex might not be good and that would end the friendship."

"What about the other possibility? That sex will take over?"

"I'm sure it will for awhile, like maybe a long weekend and you both become too sore to move. But afterward, the friendship kicks in because it's there already and well founded. But it's the other way, isn't it? Sex with your ex left much to be desired."

"Yes. At the beginning, when we started, I was a virgin and shy and reticent about losing it, so he made sure I got pleasure. But once I let him inside me, it seemed all those preparatory moments ended or lasted for too short a time. Maybe I suck at it."

"Sex is a two sided coin, Nancy. And speaking of sucking..."

"He stopped. I did some, but as soon as he got hard..."

Melissa sighed. "I know you're quite intelligent just like Bradley, but even the smartest can't figure out there's a learning curve providing pleasure for your mate. What makes you happier, getting a little cum or watching your lover's face contort with absolute pleasure?"

"I'd love to cum, and I have only when my ex used his mouth to convince me to let him fuck me. But if I saw Bradley's eyes gaze at me with that certain horny look he gives me when he thinks I'm not looking expanded to him cumming like a freight train inside me, I think that would make me cum big time in and of itself."

Melissa and Nancy shared a chuckle, Nancy a bit more restrained. "Do you know the Northrop Hotel?" asked Melissa.

"Of course. It's like the fanciest in Des Moines."

"How soon can you get here?"

"Is Bradley there?"

"Yes. And I'm afraid he's no longer a virgin."

"He never ... Was it you?"

"Nancy, I don't love him. You do. He needs you. You need him. I have my true love. Come get yours. He may be in a compromising position, but it's a learning process, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come here and find out. I'm the strawberry blonde next to the short haired raven haired vixen. We'll meet you in the lobby. How long?"

"I need to shower."

"You can shower here. Perhaps you two can share?"

"Twenty minutes."

"Sooner if you can."

"Okay. Uh ... Bye."

A compromising position to say the least, when Nancy entered the hotel room she beheld her best friend and hopeful true love shoving intensely into Angelita's shit hole while Juan pounded upwards into her cunt. Sophie's cunt occupied Juan's mouth as she straddled it while leaning over Angelita's petite body and French kissing Bradley. Actually their tongues dueled outside their mouths while he twisted her nipples.

Seeing Nancy's startled face brought Bradley over the edge. If he hadn't been close to cumming, it might have made his cock whither. Resisting orgasm actually intensified it and he groaned mightily and shook with each throbbing release.

"Oh fuck, Nancy, what are you doing here?" he asked breathlessly as he continued ejaculating.

Seeing her true love naked for the first time thrilled Nancy. Despite it happening with him embedded in a beautiful, petite Mexican girl's anus, the chance to study his long lean muscles and soft white skin, and tight little ass, and his blushing, silly but to her handsome face made her realize how exciting it was to at last see him totally as a sexual creature.

"Melissa invited me," she finally explained.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Nancy began stripping. "I could use a shower. You look like you could use one too."

Pulling the detumescent penis from the tight hole, he let Melissa remove the rubber and dash to the toilet, flushing the evidence away. "Okay," he smiled, watching intently Nancy revealing her body to him. He had seen most of it when they swam together at the pool, but seeing her naked b-cup breasts hold up well and crowned by small dark areolas and spiky nipples and her trimmed brunette bush hiding her pink pussy lips and the totality of her heart shaped butt so fascinating when it moved beneath clothing and even more so naked, and the soft layer of fat surrounding most of it in her normality of weight and then gazing at that face he rediscovered just a few months before to be vibrantly beautiful, the vision twisted his heart and tummy with the intensity of his feeling for her: desire; love.

They waited until the bathroom door closed to embrace. "I didn't figure you wanted me ... like this," he murmured.

"I love you, Brad," she whispered. "I realized how much when I missed you and even sought you out in other men. But especially when I saw you again. I wanted to pull you into my room and rape you."

"I wish you had," he said, chuckling. More seriously he said, "Your body feels perfect in mine. Just the right height so I can pull you up and..." They kissed. It went instantly from a first attempt to complete abandonment. His hand indelicately squeezed her butt. Both hers squeezed his.

When the kiss finally broke and his cock had firmed up considerably which she rubbed her belly against with delight, he murmured, "You're so soft and warm."

"I'm a little fat..." she admitted.

"You're perfect," he countered and they kissed again. "You know I never ... I was a virgin before..." Bradley admitted hesitantly after the kiss.

"I know. It seems it was more than physically stimulating." She silenced his response with a finger against his lips. "I wish my ex had such experience. But I'm glad he didn't now because I wouldn't be here. Do you think I could learn too?"

"You will, my love." Both their hearts fluttered when he said the l word. "Because I'll teach you. If nothing else, the most important thing Angelita taught me was to listen to your partner, to let each other know what pleases us and what doesn't, to not be afraid to be honest and forthcoming during sex. And don't worry. I won't do what I was doing to Angelita ... unless you want to."

"I might," she smiled. "So that's the name of the little Latina beauty with the big tits."

"Don't be jealous. I like her. I like Melissa too. And yes they're beautiful. But looking at you..." They kissed again. "Your beauty shines above all others. You're my sun. They're just man made lights. Spotlights perhaps, but..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.