Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

As it turned out, the separation didn't last long. Though it interrupted the tour of lovely Barcelona and would mean being immersed in narcissistic models, Sarah couldn't be happier.

On Thursday, while Sarah enjoyed the Miro Museum, her cell phone rang. "Vic!" she breathed into the phone.

"Sarah my love, I hope you're not mad at me."

"Why would I ever be mad at you?"

"A model cancelled at the last minute, a big titted one, so I recommended you. The director, a friend of mine since I first began being international had seen your big debut in Paris and agreed most enthusiastically. You must come to Milan. Fly here tomorrow morning and I'll pick you up. Please?"

"Of course," Sarah chuckled happily. "Wild horses or shallow models couldn't keep me away. I may leave Melissa here. She adores the city and it seems a certain couple, roommates of Reno, want to enjoy her." She winked at the blushing Melissa.

"Oh my. You must tell me more."

"I'll let Melissa tell you. I'll call you when I find out my flight."

"I can't wait to see you," said Vic.

"Me neither. Here's our naughty angel."

"I better go outside," said Melissa taking the phone.

Sarah nodded and chuckled and shook her head. "That might be prudent."

"Hey Vic," said Melissa into the phone as she swept through the museum.

"Another curative?" Vic asked.

"Maybe. She's a cute little thing. Only speaks Spanish but understands English. Her boyfriend translates. She's kind of shy and nervous, but at the same time explicit and transparent. She's got these big lovely brown eyes and seemed to rake them over me when we met. All through dinner, and by the way Reno's a good cook, throwing together a sort of tapas dinner, and Rita's a lovely, sweet woman, Sylvie kept staring at me and whispering to her boyfriend. I might have considered it rude, but she's a sweet little thing. 'What?' I finally asked. 'Later, ' said Reggie, a Welshman, another friend of Reno's from the caravan.

"Reno and Rita retire after some amusing if rather paranoid conversation about lizard people and such..."

"Lizard people?" Vic inquired.

"It seems the Royal Family and the Bush family are part of an alien conspiracy to take over the world or something. They're alien lizards in disguise."

"That's ... weird."

"But kind of fun too. Anyway, Sarah retired as well in the closet/bedroom, leaving me to sleep on the couch. We kept talking and smoking, Reggie smokes cigarettes like a chimney and pot similarly. Finally the whispering began again and Reggie revealed its content. All red and embarrassed, Reggie tells me the cute little mouse wanted me. It seems Sylvie and Reggie fantasized about another girl in bed, someone exotic like me, not brown haired and petite like her. They had heard early on about my love for Sarah and how it wasn't exclusive.

"We entered their bedroom. Reggie sat on a chair. 'Strip, ' she ordered in her thick Spanish accent, her first English word." Melissa giggled. "When I removed my shirt, she touched my breasts tentatively. Soon she became more aggressive, squeezing them and finally licking and sucking my nipples. 'Please, ' she said, touching the button of my jeans. I removed them and my panties. She asked me to lie down.

"Touching and kissing me from neck to nipples to belly, she murmured in Spanish. Reggie translated. She liked my soft pale skin, my freckles and my smell. When her fingers discovered my pubic hair and moved lower, followed by her mouth licking all around my vagina, I told her I wanted her naked and wanted to taste her as well.

"'Let me please you first, ' she said sort of tentatively in English. I shook my head and told her to please me she needed to be naked and I needed to taste her. She relented and stripped off her chambray shirt and jeans, revealing a sweet little body, small curves and pert little breasts and butt. I told her I loved it and she seemed pleased. We kissed, and it was so gentle, and her lips were so warm, I sighed with pleasure. She let me kiss her neck and pleasure her breasts. Her moans made me happy. When my mouth lowered, she turned her body around and lowered her pussy to my lips and her lips kissed my clit. I don't know why, but the gentle touch they gave me felt electrical. Even when she kissed my lips I felt it, and when they touched my clit, I felt a surge, almost like a little cum.

"I made love to her sweet little pussy with care, letting her concentrate on pleasuring me. Her lips and tongue became more aggressive and her slim little fingers stroked my g-spot. Noticing Reggie had removed his pants and masturbated, I asked him to twist my nipple. He immediately got on his knees and gobbled up my breasts, sliding them out until his teeth nibbled at my nipple. Feeling the surge in my belly, the signal for a good sized cum, I lashed out my tongue inside Sylvie's sweet cunny, fucking her with it. When I came, my teeth scraped her little clit and she seized up and filled my mouth with her sweet essence.

"'Fuck me, Reg' she breathed out. Still in his chambray shirt, Reggie's knees straddled my head. I grasped his thick uncut cock and guided it into her little cunt, watching it push through and disappear. My mouth grasped his balls gently, gently sucking one and then the other while my fingers rubbed around her clit. He began fucking her with long strokes. My fingers pressed along his cock as it entered and exited. Luring Sylvie lower, my tongue danced against her clit and tasted her essence on Reggie's thrusting cock. It speeded up. I reached down and found her hanging nipples and twisted them.

"Her lips, which continued pleasuring me if more gently than before, seized my clit and sucked hard. Letting go of it, her finger took over the aggressive pressure, strumming my clit in the rhythm of Reggie's quickening fuck and she panted heavily and moaned at a high pitch. I felt her cunny lips twitch as she stopped breathing and froze up. Reggie thrust more rapidly into her orgasm until he too froze, pressing hard against her, and shook with his release, grunting a quiet, 'Fuck.'"

"Oh God, Melissa," Vic moaned, cumming.

Melissa giggled, "I hope you're someplace private."

"My hotel bed," Vic responded breathlessly. "Poor you out in the open."

"I'm good," Melissa giggled.

"Very," said Vic. "How were they after?"

"Very pleased. No embarrassment whatsoever. In fact Reggie asked if he could videotape us tonight. It seems they hadn't made love for awhile, and I guess I might help rejuvenate their sex."

"Ah yes. The angel has blessed another."

"I hope so. They're both really cool people and love each other to distraction. I don't understand the loss of sex."

"People get too used to each other I hear. Especially men. They are always in the pursuit of fresh cunt not realizing the best cunt they have lies next to them every night. Men are perverse creatures."

"I don't see that happening with Nils," Melissa offered.

"I ... he's had three women to enjoy."

"But he only makes love to you."

"You think so?"

"Definitely. He's yours as long as you want him."

"I'm so busy."

"Are you? You're only working on your thesis now. Classes..."

"I still have my thesis class."

"And how often do you meet with your advisor?"

Vic laughed. "You're right as usual, my angel. I guess I'll be seeing quite a bit of Heathrow this year. Every Wednesday in fact."

"And Amsterdam?"

"He whispered to me he will welcome me anytime I choose to visit."

"And to stay?"

"I ... I don't know."

"Go to him after Milan. Tell him you wish to move in. Tell him to his face and see his reaction."

"After Milan is Paris again. It's the season, my angel."

"Find the time. Make the time. Don't let him go."

"What if I need a woman?"

"Try it without. If you need one, there's plenty to rent in Amsterdam."

Giggling, Vic said, "Perhaps I should have Gabriella give me lessons. Too bad she's not the least bit lesbian."

"Pay her enough, she'll be willing. Besides, once she tastes your sweet pussy and feels that wonderful spray on her face, she'll succumb. I guarantee it."

Vic chuckled, "You demon." Getting serious, she asked Melissa delicately, "When I told Sarah about the gig, she sounded ecstatic."

"No, my beautiful doll, I'm not jealous. In fact I love that she found another lover she adores. I felt selfish having Elliot."

"What about Sophie?"

"She's always been fond of Sophie, but never felt passionate, not like she feels about you."

"You're a unique young woman, Melissa."

"I hope so," Melissa responded.


As they did departing in Amsterdam, they hugged warmly but kissed the European style when Vic greeted Sarah at the Milan airport. "We must hurry," Vic sighed. "Fredo's waiting."

If she had a limo, they may have had time for sex play, but Vic had rented a car. "I'm afraid I'll be leaving you alone, my love," said Vic hesitantly.

"Why?' asked Sarah.

"I should have told you before, but I was afraid you wouldn't come. I'm in a later show at another venue."

"Merde," said Sarah.

"They're paying you the same as the veteran model you're replacing and an extra bonus for the inconvenience."

"I don't care."

"And it's a major show. Everyone will be there."

"Except you and Sophie and Melissa and any other friendly face."

"Grow up, Sarah," Vic replied harshly.

"Maybe I'm the only one who has in your silly business. They're all such little brats."

"Who is being a brat?"

"You should have warned me!"

"Would you have come?"

"You're being selfish!"

Vic sighed. "I missed you."

Staring at the porcelain beauty, Sarah calmed and shook her head. "I don't get it."

"Get what, my love?"

"You must attract men and women in droves like flies to shit."

"You're calling me shit?" but Vic chuckled.

"You're about as far from shit as any human being can be. But why would anybody as gorgeous and sweet and smart as you be lonely?"

"I'm not lonely. I never fell in love before. And it's love twice over. And suddenly you're both gone. I needed you and found a way to bring you here. I'm sorry."

"I'm going to tell Melissa what a selfish bitch you are." The wry smile on Sarah's face couldn't be seen by Vic attending the traffic as she drove.

"Oh God. I am a selfish bitch taking you from her."

Sarah laughed. "I'm teasing you. She's having fun as you know. We'll be living together when we get home. I'm going to have lots of time with my true love, Vic. A whole lifetime if I can help it."

Vic chuckled, relieved. "Bitch."

"Tonight, when this little nightmare ends, it will be just the two of us."

"I know. I can't wait," Vic murmured sensuously.

"How impatient is Fredo?" The two shared a libidinous glance.

"It takes time to unpack bags," Vic replied throatily.

They didn't unpack. Without much time, they immediately stripped naked. Sarah pushed Vic onto the bed and feasted on her pale, nearly transparent flesh. From lips to neck to ear to breasts to tummy. From toes to calves to thighs to swollen pussy lips. Once her mouth occupied Vic's pussy, her hands mauled Vic's breasts. Her aggressive intensity soon brought Vic to an unprecedented climax. "Oh fuck Sarah!" she screamed. Sarah kept licking, extending the orgasm for several seconds, clamping down and fighting off Vic's resistance.

"Let me suck you at least," moaned Vic.

Sarah relented, turning the woman over and immediately returning to her task of providing a second explosion. Vic, distracted, couldn't concentrate on returning the favor. Sarah didn't care, and enjoyed the attempt anyway. When Vic shook from a second big cum, Sarah licked slowly and gently to prolong it, easing away when Vic became too sensitive.

Toppling off her in utter relief, Vic watched Sarah rise and dress. "You're not going to wash off?" she asked.

Sarah kissed her letting her taste her own nectar before backing away. "Nope," she winked.

Vic watched her lover's perfect butt twitch as she walked to the door and out of the room. She chuckled and commented to herself, "I love that minx."


Wanting to be grown up about it and not be a brat as Vic had suggested proved impossible for Sarah. Worse, the negligees and underthings for women shared the catwalk with men's undergarments, and the men accompanied the women down the walkway sensuously and sexually as Fredo ordered. And her companion seemed to want to stay in character.

"You're an intoxicating beast," whispered Philippi as his tall, dark tanned, perfect body pressed against her and his long, strong arms clung to her. Hearing a catty model chuckle nearby, she dodged his kiss.

"Get off me, Phil," she roared.

He released her immediately. "I am Philippi."

Her hard gaze met his, "Whatever." She dashed off for the quick change, cursing his beautifully handsome face.

"He's got a big, gorgeous cock," said a nearby model.

"How many of you know that?" asked Sarah.

"It's a fucking initiation," said her dresser, a pretty, petite Italian girl not much older than Sarah.

"What does he need girls for?" asked Sarah. "Can't he marvel at his beautiful penis in the mirror and cum?"

The young woman giggled. "I like you," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.