Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Waking still in the arms of the Dutchman changed Vic's life completely for the better. She kissed his bitter mouth. He awakened almost immediately and smiled. His life too had been completely improved.

"Hi Nils," she whispered. "Still handsome I see."

"Hi, my supermodel. You are a sight for sore eyes as they say." He nodded towards the sleeping young lovers. "Them too."

They chuckled as the two young lovers snored. "The angel Melissa said she shall cure me," he told her.

"The lovely Sarah said the same."

"I feel cured."

"Me too."

"I should go."

Wiggling, she felt his tumescence. "Must you?"

"I mean to piss."

"You first. Then me. Then shower. Then..."

"Together?"

"Okay," she smiled and kissed him.

"Then breakfast," Nils smiled. "Melissa insisted I call down for room service but I don't want to impose."

"I heard the Dutch are cheap."

"We are."

"A very rich company is paying for it."

"Of course."

They smiled and chuckled. "I better get up," he said. With a kiss she rolled off him. She watched his cock bobble as he walked.

"I want some more when it's full of blood instead of piss," she said.

Smiling and blushing, he nodded enthusiastically and dashed off. "Mmm," she hummed nestling into the warmth his body left in the bed. Looking at Sarah and Melissa she spoke her thoughts aloud. "I like him. I wonder if he's smart."

"He's a genius, Miss Cole," said Melissa before yawning and stretching, waking her lover. "Certified. Mensa."

"Oh. Me too. How did you know?"

"She's an angel of happiness I told you," said Sarah.


Sophie won her case. Awarded a significant cash settlement, Alain was retired. An elated Roger back home became her executive secretary. And his job only got more difficult since the Pere insignia they looked after exclusively now shared time with the Fils lingerie line. Placing the line in Victoria's Secret and upscale women's clothing stores and department stores became an urgent priority. The full plate and a chance to demonstrate his ability to effectively delegate with a passion the motivated the sales force just made Roger that much happier. The fact that the Frenchman sent to be in charge of the new line in North America happened to be not only highly competent but hot as hell and impressed by and attracted to Roger made Roger the happiest gay man on the face of the earth.

Aside from her frequent communications with Roger, after the fashion show Frederick gave Sophie a week off. That weekend she celebrated with Jimmy and Emily. Much of the time in bed, they also shared the sites of Paris hand in hand.

Despite the early morning Labor Day flight, well into Sunday night they found more ways for two women and a man to make love. They also struggled with the imminent separation. The apparent impossibility of resolving any way to not separate for weeks on end intensified the passion they expressed.

"None of us can quit," sighed Sophie after recovering from a powerful orgasm. "I can't expect that."

"Especially not you," said Emily. "Of all of us you have the most responsibilities and of course the most money."

Sophie glanced at an agreeing Jimmy. "Maybe I make a shitload of money and run a fucking company, but from what Sarah and Melissa said about Jimmy, he has consistently inspired his students to be more creative. Very little in high school provides that. Don't you think that's essential?"

"I'm sorry Jimmy," said Emily.

Jimmy chuckled. "That may be true, I don't know. There aren't all that many Sarahs and Melissas in Hinton. I think most of them would just as soon throw together an ashtray than work at being creative. Those very few excited by creating art definitely make my work purposeful. But consider how many people depend on your management skills. How many would lose their livelihood if you proved as incompetent as Alain?"

"What are you suggesting, Jimmy?" Emily inquired.

"Maybe we could move to Manhattan. I mean I don't think your nursing skills are much stretched by handling an occasional nose bleed. You can't not find a position as a nurse in New York. It may pay less than you deserve, but..."

"Money's not the problem," Sophie smiled.

"What about you, Jimmy?" asked his wife.

"I don't know."

"You're an art teacher," said Sophie. "Are you an artist?"

"That maxim about those who can't, teach fits perfectly with me."

"What about Elliot," Sophie probed further.

"What about him?"

"Do you get along?"

"I'm impressed with that man. He's incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about art. I have a Masters in Art History along with my Education Masters and he still makes me dizzy with his knowledge."

"But do you like him?"

"What's not to like? What are you getting at?"

"Shit. What time is it?"

"Three-thirty goddamn it," said Emily.

"Fuck it. Let's go wake him up."

Adjoining rooms with Elliot's, Sophie pounded on the door that separated them. Jimmy and Emily both looked sheepish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.