Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Waking up before sunrise, the aspirin Sophie had handed out the evening before effectively forestalling a hangover, Emily woke up Sophie with a kiss. She whispered to the beautiful naked mulatto, "Let's wake up Melissa with a cum."

"She has a gorgeous body, doesn't she? Made for sex."

Emily nodded. She took position between Melissa's thighs, gently coaxing them further apart. Sophie worked on her perfect round breasts. Fingers traded areas. Emily's played with Melissa's pink nipple while Sophie stroked Melissa's clit.

Melissa's dream of a harem of girls attacking her with lips, tongues and fingers became real. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed and came as soon as she became conscious, her entire body shaking in ecstasy. "Mmm," she hummed in post orgasmic bliss.

"I'm going to shower," said Emily kissing the satiated strawberry blonde and hopping off the bed.

"I'll help," smiled Sophie.

In the shower they made gentle love. Only Sophie came. "I want to be horny for my husband," Emily explained.

"You want his cock?" asked Sophie.

"It's the most compassionate cock I ever met. Care to join us?"

"It's been years. You won't mind?"

"I get first fuck," smiled Emily and kissed her new lover.

"You'll need a condom, Sophie," said Melissa sitting on the commode and watching the shadows of the two lovers, the mother and the girlfriend of her best friend and true love.

The older ladies laughed. "Unless he's shooting blanks, she's right," said Sophie.

"I hope he's not," said Emily.

"You want to get pregnant?" Sophie asked her.

"Yes."

"Before with your two ex's..."

"I took the pill earlier in my life after Sarah. Later I had the asshole Brian wear condoms. I'm fertile now."

"He's the one, hunh?"

"Yes. I only wish..."

"What my love."

"Never mind."

"Tell me."

"It wouldn't work."

"Emily!"

"I want you too, Goddamnit!"

She hugged the slippery wet body of her lover and cried.

Sophie kissed Emily's ear and whispered, "I love you too. Like Melissa said, we can make it work."

"I wish you were going to Paris."

"Me too. But that will give you time to contemplate the situation."

"Can I bring that photo of you along?"

"I'd love you to have it." Changing topics suddenly, Sophie remarked, "I think we've used up all the hot water in New York."

They giggled.


The cab dropped them off at Sophie's lovely modern condo. Melissa snuck into Sophie's bedroom and cuddled with her true love. Sarah didn't quite wake up, but she sighed pleasantly and pushed her body against her spooning lover. Melissa slept.

In the guest room, Sophie watched Emily undress. "I want you naked too," whispered Emily.

"I'm just going to sit on the chair," Sophie whispered back.

"Sit there naked, please?"

Sophie smiled and nodded. She watched Emily release Jimmy's penis from his cute boxer shorts—black with red hearts—and press her lips around it. It soon expanded. Jimmy groaned in his sleep. Emily's eyes smiled at Sophie. "Help me take them off," she whispered when his penis popped out of her mouth. Sophie carefully pulled the boxers off and tossed them on the bed and resumed sitting on the chair.

Jimmy's cock stood tall and narrow and red in the light of the morning sun. Emily straddled it and her pussy lips engulfed his glans. She popped it out and used it to caress her clit before returning it inside. With slow up and down motions, she sent it all the way inside. "So good," she whispered. "Come feel, my love. Feel my belly. He's there. He's going to put a baby there."

Sophie felt the presence of his cock. Her hand moved from Emily's belly to the base of Jimmy's cock and caressed it as Emily began moving up and down, lifting until his glans threatened escape and slowly descending. Sophie rubbed his cock and she felt the place where it disappeared. She caressed Emily's prominent clit and took hold of a nipple with her lips while watching the disappearing and reappearing act.

"So good," murmured Emily again. Leaning down a little, her hands resting on either side of Jimmy's chest, she found a perfect angle. The stimulation sent her into a quickening fuck. That's when Jimmy awoke.

"Oh shit," he moaned.

"Straddle him baby," Emily moaned. "Let him show you what a great cunt licker he is."

"Is that okay?" Sophie asked Jimmy.

"Yes," he breathed. "I love licking pussy."

"Mmm," Sophie sighed with pleasure feeling his mouth explore. "Yes."

"Told you," smiled Emily.

They embraced, but Emily needed freedom to move fast on her husband so their bodies separated. Sophie's hands stilled Emily's bouncing breasts and squeezed. Emily's tongue stuck out, lapping at Sophie's lengthy dark brown nipples as they passed.

"I'm close!" she exclaimed and began to move in short motions, barely lifting, mostly pressing down. "Yes!" she panted repeatedly. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck!" Pressing down hard, she froze and shivered.

"Oh fuck," Jimmy agreed, muffled by Sophie's pussy. Arching against his wife's pressing down, he sent his seed deep into her hungry ovaries to swim desperately towards the awaiting egg. A swimming seed penetrated.

Emily helped the tiny swimmer. As soon as Jimmy's penis dwindled, no longer holding back the sperm, she slid off and toppled onto her back, her knees lifted high.

Turning around so her face neared his soft wet penis, she beckoned Sophie with a finger bend and a smile.

"Let me show you how to suck him back to life," she said.

"I ... never liked ... cocksucking."

"It's fun. It gets the man all excited. It's an accomplishment. Let me show you. Keep licking her, Jimmy."

"Yes boss," he said, muted by pussy.

Sophie studied Emily's lips tugging at the glans, her hand wrapping around and pulling. She watched the penis slowly harden. "Take it my love. Squeeze it. Pull it. Feel the heartbeat send blood into it, filling it like a hard rubber balloon, like a cylindrical tire. Feel what your strokes do to him. Revive him. Make him ready for you. Take the glans in your mouth. Stretch it. Lick the cap. Feel the texture. Feel him respond. Take it deeper. Suck as you pull it out. Lick some more. Take it deep. Feel it come alive in your mouth. Rub at the base, baby. Let me bounce his balls."

Suddenly Sophie removed Jimmy's cock from her mouth and bent her head back and wailed and trembled like being struck by a shock of cold wind. But everything was warmth. Waves of it shimmered through her body. "So good," she murmured.

"He's the best male cunt licker in existence. Lay down baby. Open your legs. Sweetie, my love, you can fuck her."

"Crawl on top of me, Emily. I want to see you as he fucks me."

"I'll guide him in. Take it slow my love. She's not used to such a fine cock."

Emily reached through her legs and found his stiff meat and placed it at the opening to Sophie's small dark pussy. "Slow my love."

"Oh God she's tight," moaned Jimmy, reaching around his wife and pressing her clit.

"Take it slow," she reminded him again. Leaning over, she kissed Sophie briefly. "Are you okay?"

Sophie's lips formed a small tunnel in which air whistled through. "Uhm, yeah," she murmured before pursing lips again as he broke new ground. Her mouth opened and her eyes expanded with a look of surprise. "He's filling me up. I'm opening for him. It's weird. It's good. Yes, rub me Emily. It's oiling the way. Oh God he keeps filling me. Oh ... that's ... It's been ... It's better than I remember ... Fuck me Jimmy. I can feel you tap me."

"Does it hurt?" asked Jimmy. "I can just feel your cervix."

"No. A little. It's fine. Keep going. It hurts good. Harder. Oh Emily. Squeeze my titties. Fuck me. Squeeze me. Harder." Sophie went silent. Her eyes gazed at Emily smiling down on her. She smiled back tightly. Her panting became loud, filled with moans and sighs. Emily stroked her and twisted harder. Jimmy sped up and intensified his thrusts. His hands grasped Sophie's buttocks and held them still. A middle finger found her small puckered hole and pushed inside. He could feel his cock through the membrane sliding back and forth. The finger created even more friction for his cock. He panted hotly into his wife's ear. He felt the pang in his balls announcing eruption. "I'm going to cum," he told the women.

"Pull out, my love."

He did and Emily took his cock in her mouth and it filled with semen. Her thumb rubbed Sophie's clit vigorously as her fingers stroked her g-spot.

"Oh ... God," Sophie growled as she came.

Emily smiled, beaming after she swallowed. "I brought off both my lovers almost at the same time!" she crowed.

Her semen tainted mouth attached to her husbands. Then she brought it to Sophie.

"I don't know," said Sophie.

"Kiss me!" Emily ordered. Sophie obeyed and tasted the tainted mouth, especially when Emily's tongue came out to play.

With a smacking sound, Emily pulled away. "Not so bad, was it?"

"No," Sophie smiled.

"I'll turn you into a great cocksucker yet."

"We'll see," Sophie responded. Everyone laughed at her reluctant expression. Laughing took the last of their energy. Jimmy and Emily collapsed on each side of Sophie.

"Jimmy, I'd like you to meet Sophie Trent."

"A pleasure," he muttered and they chuckled.


Sarah awoke during the louder moments of threesome sex next door and sighed happily finding Melissa beside her. A naughty thought made her giggle. Slipping from her lover and out of bed, she got down on her knees and pulled out what Sophie referred to as her toy box. From it she extracted the harness and "Charley," the most realistic of the dildos, with veins and a purple cap. It also had a small phalange that sat on her clit. After oiling the cock and the phalange, she put it on and crept back to bed.

Melissa lay partially on her side but more on her front. Her knees bent, the left less than the right, provided a perfect opportunity for Sarah. She carefully tongued between Melissa legs, spearing her rosebud and circling her vagina. Lapping her clit with the tip of the tongue made Melissa sigh, but she remained sleeping.

Wet enough, and the tool oiled, Sarah kneeled over her lover and placed the head of the dildo at the mouth and slowly pushed the edge of the fake glans in and out. Melissa moaned and wetted some more.

Unable to resist, Sarah molded Melissa into position on her front, lifting her perfect ass with fingers also pressing Melissa's clit. She shoved slowly with one determined push, sending the dildo all the way inside.

"Oh God!" Melissa mumbled, awakened. "Not again!"

Sarah chuckled as she lifted out and pushed in, grasping a hanging nipple while rubbing Melissa's clit. "What's that mean?"

"This morning ... oh that's good ... your mother ... mmm ... and your girlfriend ... licked me awake. I instantly ... oooh ... climaxed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.