Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Delighted to see her beautiful daughter her foremost emotion, so many others spun around it creating a dust devil of confusion in Mrs. Emily Jones's mind. Her daughter witnessed the twists and turns reflected on her face when Emily approached and stood in front of the beautiful trio of women.

"Hi Mom. This is my girlfriend Sophie."

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Jones."

Sophie's left hand continued to thread fingers through her daughter's fingers while the right lifted for the shake. Emily resisted, but finally lifted her hand. "You can call me Emily," she said with a half smile as hands shook.

"I love your daughter, Emily. She likes me a lot, but loves that bitch standing next to her."

"Hi, Mrs. Jones," smiled Melissa. "It's great to see you again."

"You better let her call you Emily," said Sophie, "or I'm going to feel way too old."

"Melissa," said Emily, releasing the handshake.

"Do I get a hug?" asked Melissa, hugging Sarah's mother warmly before receiving permission. Emily let her stiffness wane.

"Call me Emily," she whispered.

"Congratulations Emily. You know me and Sarah both had crushes on Mr. Sorenson. He's a cool guy and hot too!"

The hug released. "Really. Sarah had a crush on Jimmy?"

"He's a stud. Handsome and gentle and commanding all at once."

"I think so too," Emily giggled.

"Hey Sarah! There he is!" Melissa screamed like a rock fan.

Jimmy Sorenson, tall and medium built and sandy haired and baby face handsome dragged the cart full of bags. Melissa grabbed Sarah's hand excitedly and pulled her to him.

"Hey Mr. Sorenson," said Melissa jumping into his arms. "I always wanted to do this. Congratulations."

"Thank you Melissa," he smiled. "Hi Sarah."

Melissa released Jimmy. Sarah stood in front of him. "What the hell," she said and hugged him too.

"I hope you didn't always want this too, Sarah."

"Melissa had the hots. I just think you're cool."

"I'm glad I didn't know."

"Why? It's not like you would have done anything," said Sarah, releasing the hug.

"I'm just a weak man, Sarah. It would have made me nervous knowing the feelings were reciprocated."

"You lusted after Melissa?"

"And you too."

Sarah smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're sweet."

"Uh oh," said Melissa. "Perhaps leaving your girlfriend alone with your mom may not have been the wisest choice."

The two older women talked low, but their body language spoke loudly: rigid and antagonistic. Suddenly Emily slapped the taller woman and Sophie slapped back. "Wait here!" shouted Sophie and walked quickly to the teens and Jimmy.

"Your mom and I are going to do some talking," she said to Sarah while rubbing her cheek.

"What's going on, Sophie?"

Sophie nodded at Jimmy who nodded back. Introductions would come later. She leaned down to Sarah's ear. "I think I understand why she's upset with your sexuality. And I think she understands too. Why don't you guys head to my place? I'm not sure how long we'll be."

"I don't understand," said Sarah.

"I'll let her tell you when she's ready. Don't worry. You won't be jealous will you?"

"Oh. No. Go for it. Wow."

"I could be wrong."

Sarah laughed. "I wish I could see her expressions either way. You find her sexy?"

"Yeah. She's you my age, my love."

"Maybe I should be jealous." They shared a smile and a kiss. Melissa watched Emily react. The whirlwind of emotions continued.

The foursome approached Emily slowly. "Let me put your bag on the cart," said Sophie, removing Emily's shoulder bag and placing it with the other bags. "It's time we talk, just us two."

"Uhm..." Emily smiled weirdly at her new husband and shrugged her shoulder. "I guess I'll see you later?"

Jimmy took Emily's hands in his. "I think this is good. Take all the time you need."

Emily swallowed. She kissed her husband on the cheek and whispered, "I'm a little scared."

"It's for the best my love. I'll keep the bed warm for you."

"Okay," she squeaked.

"Could I tag along with you two?" Melissa asked Sophie.

"We're heading to a bar and plan to get plastered," said Sophie.

"I could drink Shirley Temples."

Sophie chuckled and even Emily smiled. Sophie looked at Emily who nodded.

"Cool," said Melissa and walked off with the older women.

"I guess we're on our own," Jimmy shrugged.

"Don't get any ideas. I said I thought you were cool. It's my slut girlfriend Sarah who found you sexy."

Jimmy chuckled. "I'll bear that in mind."

"Come on. Hopefully they didn't steal our limo."

"Limo?"

"Yep," said Sarah with mocking pride. "You and Mom hooked yourself to a star! Just kidding. Elliot let us borrow his ride. Come on. I'll introduce you to James."

James, an African from Ivory Coast in his thirties and with a bit of a belly, ebony black skin and bald, had been a model ten years before but let that life and his body go. When he saw Sarah, he crushed his cigarette under the sole of his burgundy tasseled slip ons and loaded the trunk of the limo with the luggage. Despite the heat he looked cool in his white ruffled shirt and dark tan slacks.

"Where's the rest of you?' he spoke with his lilting West African accent.

"It's an intervention I guess," Sarah shrugged. "Anywhere you'd like to go ... Dad?" she asked once James opened the car door for them and closed it behind them.

"You can call me Jimmy if you want."

"Okay. Sure. But you should know I'm happy with Mom's choice of husband this time. So ... Where to?"

"Since it's just the two of us, how about seeing some art?"

"Sure. Old or Modern or Contemporary?"

"What would you like?"

"Let me see if Elliot's busy. He drags me to all the openings and whatever art he needs inspiration from. Elliot? Can you come out and play? My stepdad wants to see some art." Sarah laughed. "You're insatiable. I'll ask. Uhm Jimmy? Have you been to the Whitney?"

"Not in years."

"We'll pick you up." She nodded at James and he merged into traffic. "No, Mom and Sophie and Melissa went off to do girl stuff I guess. It'll be just us boys."


Nearing seven, having been entertained by Elliot and Sarah and their easy repartee and Elliot's encyclopedic knowledge of art for five hours, Jimmy began wondering about dinner with his wife and the others. Stepping out of the Soho gallery and onto the street, he extracted his cell phone and speed dialed.

"Jimmy. Hi!" His wife sounded drunk.

"Where are you?"

"The Algonquin. Sophie got us a room. Are you having a nice time with Sarah?"

"Yes. Very. We're with Elliot Metzger."

"That's nice."

"Uhm. What's your plans?"

Emily giggled. "I'm ... uhm ... Plans? I think I want to stay here."

"What do you mean?"

"Can I see you tomorrow? It's just us girls and ... Would you mind?"

"It's just the first night we've been separate in months."

"Really? I guess so. It's just ... I guess I need to be with the girls tonight."

"I'll miss you."

"Me too, my love."

"Are you okay?"

"Fabulous!" she extended and giggled.

"Okay."

"Nothing's changed, my love," she said suddenly serious. "I'll be the same smitten lady in the morning. I promise. I ... I need this."

"I'm glad then."

"You're sweet, my love."

"I love you."

"Love you too." She disconnected.


After a couple of Long Island Ice Teas at a posh bar Sophie had the taxi driver drive them to when they exited Penn Station, Melissa drinking a regular ice tea which filled with the liquor saturated glasses that Sophie and Emily both covertly poured into it, the three ladies felt no pain.

Sophie chose the bar because it was dark and relatively empty on a Saturday afternoon. The music played at a level low enough so they could hear each other. And they could sit in the corner in a comfortable booth and speak their minds.

Speaking had been a problem though in the beginning. Even Melissa found no entrance into a void of conversation. Finally, after the waitress had gotten their orders, Sophie spoke.

She asked Emily, "Do you hate me?"

Melissa immediately shouted, "Why should she hate you? She should hate me! I'm Sarah's first lover. I'm the one she chose instead of a man. I'm the one who seduced her. It's my fault. Hate me!"

The two older women stared at the teenager. Suddenly they both laughed.

"What?" asked the perplexed teen.

Still laughing, Emily said, "That's impossible,"

"Or just plain stupid," Sophie added.

"Nobody can hate you."

"Unless they have no soul."

"That's silly," said Melissa.

The drinks arrived. Sitting across the table from each other, Sophie and Emily stared into each other's eyes as they drank down half.

"Who was she and what made you stop loving her?" Sophie finally asked Emily.

"It's just decadent, this lesbian shit," said Emily sourly.

"Decadent," Sophie repeated.

"It's weak. It's easy. You don't have to deal with men. But what good are you then? What kind of woman are you? What can you do to create life hiding in the arms of some woman? It's too easy. It's the easy way out. It's disgusting. You have to get beyond it, to fight through it. There's the strength! You have to ignore it. You have to push past it. You have to move on. You have to make love to a man and marry him and create a new life. You have to please and you have to appease your folks. You have to be a healthy part of society. Otherwise what good are you?"

"Wow," said Sophie. They finished their drinks and searched with their eyes for the waitress. Sophie made eye contact and beckoned her over for two more. They waited. The waitress served them. Each poured half of their drink into Melissa's empty glass.

"Have you ever enjoyed sex?" Sophie asked Emily.

"How could you not?" Melissa wondered.

"Shut up Melissa," the two older women spouted simultaneously. They laughed. Melissa giggled, taking no offence and enjoying the weird connection between these very different women.

"Yes I have, Miss Nosy," said Emily and drank down a quarter of her drink.

"With a man?"

Emily nodded. "Jimmy. He's the best cunt licker since ... He makes me want his cock."

"What about David?" asked Melissa, shocked that anyone could suffer and not enjoy sex.

"I loved David," said Emily. "I still do I guess. But sex..." She shook her head.

"Do you think that's why he went after other women? Because you're so lovely and why would anyone want..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.