Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

"You look fabulous," smiled Marjorie before kissing Sarah fully on the mouth.

"You too, Marjorie," said Sarah. "You look sexy in that power suit."

"That's the idea," Marjorie winked.

"You made it yourself?" asked Sarah as they sat at the long table in the Carnegie Deli.

"Of course. Unfortunately everyone's gay! That's why I invited the executive secretary and the head seamstress to dinner with us."

"Which house?" asked Melissa.

"Delon."

"You were right then," said Melissa.

"Yep. The boy genius is really blowing up the industry. He's like another Chanel, subtle and elegant, but with a hint of flash that's got the fashionistas cumming with delight."

"Mom!" giggled Melissa.

"What? It's true! They need extra hands just to catch up with all his ideas."

"I hate to admit it," said Sarah, "but I haven't a clue about fashion."

Melissa chuckled. "Me neither before Mom force fed me the pertinent details."

"Elliot Metzger is like this prodigy from Yonkers" Marjorie explained. "He's like twenty-two years old and a genius. A year at the Fashion Institute actually held him back. He could teach the teachers. His mom ... Oh my."

"What?" asked Melissa.

"It's him! Stand up, ladies."

With a long, lean mocha skinned forty year old ex-model on his right taller than him by a couple inches and a pudgy, nervous, pale, dark brunette, pretty, forty-two year old woman a couple inches shorter on his left, the prodigy approached them. His hair darker, in fact black, but equally as thick and untamable, and his nose longer, the pale young man still looked like the older woman, his mother.

An argument between mother and son made them both appear a bit pissed off, but as soon as he saw Marjorie and her electric smile and magical, goddess like beauty, the disagreement vanished from his mind and his face. He looked as excited as a boy seeing his prom date transformed into a vision of unexpected loveliness.

"Hi again," he smiled shyly.

"Hi Elliot," Marjorie smiled back. "What an unexpected pleasure. This is my daughter Melissa and her friend Sarah."

Managing to shift his gaze away from the incredible beauty, his heart raced when he met the eyes of Melissa. That smile on that radiant face eclipsed the dazzling smile of the young woman's mother. He felt weak and almost stumbled. His mother felt it and grasped his arm hard.

"So cute!" thought Melissa. "Hi!" she beamed, extending her arm for a handshake.

"He doesn't..." Naomi, Elliot's mother began, but he did. He shook the young woman's hand, bedazzled. He didn't even glance at Sarah.

Sarah wouldn't have noticed. Her eyes had been caught by Sophie, the tall, svelte mulatto. Sophie studied the young woman, appraising her like a prime steed as Marjorie hoped. Marjorie may have been biased, loving Sarah. But she'd seen how photogenic and unique her daughter's lover proved to be. And she noticed Sophie's lusty gaze when they met at the job interview. Marjorie offered Sarah to Sophie as a bribe to get the job. She needed that extra incentive to push past Naomi's resistance. If she got the job and the time together, she'd make friends with the head seamstress and mother of the boy genius.

"Have you ever modeled?" Sophie asked Sarah, sitting beside her at the table.

Sarah chuckled, "Me?"

Marjorie smiled proudly and handed Sophie a photograph of Sarah looking amazing in the dress and make up Marjorie created. The image thrilled Sophie. She wanted Sarah. She'd collect a huge finder's fee. And she fantasized touching the soft white skin of the sexy youth.

"Yes, you," she breathed sensuously. Melissa giggled causing a wave of laughter at the table. It calmed down the heightened nerves and libidos.

The funny middle aged obviously Jewish waiter took their order. "Woosh," he exclaimed. "You ladies are better than Viagra. And my doctor warned me my heart can't take that." The ladies chuckled as he winked and left in a hurry.

Sarah extracted her sketch pad and began sketching Elliot. His bedazzled expression on his soft and pretty face couldn't be resisted. He managed to move his gaze from Melissa.

"You draw ... uhm..."

"Sarah," said Melissa. "She's amazing. Show him Sarah."

"You mean..." Sarah stuttered.

"Please show him," smiled Marjorie. Things kept getting better and better.

"But..."

"I don't mind," said Melissa.

"They're pretty explicit," Sarah warned Elliot while standing and handing the drawings over the table to the cute young man.

The waiter caught the drawing of Melissa exposing a breast at the hotel doorway. "Oh my," he moaned, clutching his heart. The ladies laughed.

Elliot's expression changed from bedazzlement to amazement, but Sarah had caught the original expression already and worked beyond his face.

Sophie pressed her shoulder against Sarah's as she watched Sarah sketch. She breathed in Sarah's scent and loved it. Sarah smelled Sophie and enjoyed it as well. "Mmm. You smell good," she said.

"Narcissus," Sophie explained. "Elliot has a precocious nose as well."

"It's ... stimulating."

"Mmm-hmm," Sophie purred, her long lean hand gracefully stroking Sarah's soft cheek. Leaning in she whispered, "You are too."

The words and the hot breath in her ear brought a damp throb to Sarah's pussy.

"Delightful," Elliot critiqued. "How fast..."

Sarah ripped off the page she worked on. Not complete, it had the gist of the young man. "Those sketches you're looking at I actually spent hours on," she said. "But the sort of outline for them takes no time at all."

"Yes," smiled Elliot, amused at his silly expression. "Hire them," he ordered Sophie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.