Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Consequences from that evening couldn't have been more different at the two neighboring houses.

The next evening, Saturday, sated and mulling over the previous night's pleasures, Melissa and Sarah studied together on the bed in which Melissa's virginity had ended. Melissa felt a lingering throb, a resonance from Freddy's sweet loving, but noticed Sarah's lack of libido when they kissed briefly before hunkering down.

An hour into their studying, a still relaxed and stunning Marjorie leaned against the doorway. "Where's Freddy?" she asked.

Sarah shrugged and Melissa giggled, replying, "Don't know, Mom. I heard there's a party tonight out by the lake."

Her mother looked disappointed. "Oh."

"I could call and see," Sarah suggested.

Marjorie beamed. "Okay," she said, sounding younger than her daughter. Her daughter giggled agaiu.

As it turned out, Freddy used a free night without practice to do homework as well. "Could you come to Melissa's?" Sarah asked him, winking at Marjorie.

"Uhm, sure," he replied nervously. Sarah nodded at Marjorie and hung up.

"Oh my. I better change."

"He won't..." began her daughter, but Marjorie already disappeared. The young women giggled.

Marjorie had removed her clothes and only wore her see through robe opening the door for Freddy. "I'm afraid Sarah and Melissa are busy. We didn't have a chance to talk. Could I get you some wine?"

"Sounds ... good," said Freddy, stunned by the vision of the woman's still proud breasts and stiff nipples and smooth belly and the blonde crowned gap and the soft derriere and the way it moved when he followed her to the kitchen.

"Tell me what you plan to do after high school?" she asked, pouring white wine into two wine glasses.

"Uhm, I'm just a junior," he said.

"You have some dreams perhaps?"

"I hope to get a scholarship to Temple or the University of Pennsylvania."

"Oh, you're smart."

"I don't know. I wrestle."

"Ooh," she contemplated two strong men, nearly naked, grappling with each other. "I bet you're good."

"Uh ... Yes ma'am. I'm pretty good."

"I bet you're very good. Can I watch you?"

"We're ... uh ... just starting practice. Our first meet won't be for a couple weeks."

""I'll be there. Maybe you could show me some holds," she murmured, leaning into him and taking his head between her hands and kissing him.

"I..."

"Drink up and come with me."

The young ladies giggled at the noises next door: the moans and the bouncing bed.

"It's making me horny," said Melissa.

"I'm sorry. I'm not as sexual as you or your mom."

"It's okay," Melissa smiled genuinely.

"I should go. It's ... distracting."

They giggled. They embraced. The kiss lingered. "I should go," said Sarah again, breaking the embrace gently. "I love you."

"I love you too."

After another brief kiss, Sarah backed away and walked out of the room and the house.


Later that night Randy, pissed off and horny and drunk, having his girlfriend break up with him after the fight, decided to pay a visit to his step sister's room, the cause of his plight and a worthy vessel for his penis.

Despite the mixed up chemistry of alcohol and testosterone, he actually conceived a way of getting what he wanted. He would wake her up and apologize and pretend to be a likeable, sensitive guy. Just in case that didn't work, he held a roll of duct tape hidden behind his back.

She seemed asleep when he entered, her back turned to him. He studied her feminine curves as she lay on her side. They made him want her even more.

Two steps in, she turned over. "Hey Randy. I thought you'd never come. Could you close the door?"

"I ... I wanted to apologize."

"Really? Why? Close the door, Randy."

"I ... thought..."

"Did it work?" she asked, getting out of bed, revealing her delectable curves and her incredible legs, wearing a short black t shirt, her breasts and nipples pressing it out, and black panties. She walked past him and closed the door.

"What do you mean?"

"You finally noticed me, Randy. You think I'd want Fat Freddy when you looked at me like you did?" She leaned sexily against the door. "And it got rid of that bitch you've been seeing. She never appreciated you Randy. She said terrible things about you behind your back."

"No, Kris is gone after last night."

"Good riddance." While passing him she took his hand. "Sit with me." His other hand had the tape behind his back. He stumbled onto the floor, flicking the tape under her bed before sitting beside her. "A little drunk, hunh?"

"Uhm, there was a kegger."

"Sound like fun," she said, her hips pressed against his. "Celebrating victory and getting rid of that bitch."

"Something like that. I shouldn't have pushed you and jumped on you. I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.