Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Over the following month Sarah eased Freddy's concerns about the effect he had on Melissa when she witnessed his ejaculation. She also eased Melissa. That took very little time.

"So what's the plan?' asked Freddy as the three of them stared at the completed nightmare painting hanging in the hallway outside the art room.

Randy and his cheerleader girlfriend walked by snickering. They stopped and Randy spoke. "Hey Fatso, desperate enough to go after the Weird Sisters?" The cheerleader bathed in the glory of her mate's wit. They walked away pushing out laughter.

Melissa giggled. Sarah chuckled. Freddy fumed. Sarah tugged him down to whisper in his ear. "Amy told me that scrawny ass cunt always complains about Randy's puny size and premature ejaculations. Besides you know she can't hold a candle to Melissa. Melissa's prettier, has the best body in school and her character is light years better than that backstabbing bitch."

His blushing face nodded. "And I'm not fat," he stammered.

"That's right," Sarah chuckled and squeezed his thick bicep. "You're all muscles and brains."

They walked out of school, nearly skipping. Instead of heading to the bus, they wandered a few blocks until they arrived at a copse of trees. Entering it, they disappeared from anyone's view.

Making themselves comfortable under a large oak clinging to the last of its leaves, the ground softened by fallen leaves, Freddy nobly provided his jacket for their butts to keep them from the dampness. Sarah whipped out a joint Amy gave to her, and they passed it until it became a roach.

With a flick, Sarah sent the tiny brown roach away and opened her backpack. Extracting a couple sheets of paper, she handed them to Freddy, ordering, "Read this aloud and watch."

"Angela was afraid. She had every right to be. By mistake she trusted a man, a boy really, but a big boy. She dreamed of the moment, masturbated to it. She masturbated a lot. That same boy, the boy she placed in her dreams, would caress her and kiss her and fondle her until she needed his cock. Then he'd carefully enter her and push in and out, kissing her and wait for her pleasure. He'd push faster when she pushed back. Even harder when she demanded it. And he'd release when she did, pumping cum into her orgasm, feeding it with the heat of the semen and the throbs of his cock.

"But instead, in his fancy GTO, he pushed her chair back, slid aside her panties and shoved it in. She screamed and fought, but could do nothing to stop him. Petrified, she let him drive her home, listening to him joke about what a tiger she had been. She told him not to speak to her again and ran into her house.

"At first she told nobody. She felt like a fool. And she felt sad, intensely sad. And afraid of her own shadow.

"Her best friend noticed. Marsha lived next door. Though two years older, Marsha treated Angela like a friend. They shared everything. When Angela finally told Marsha, Marsha wanted to kill the asshole. She knew how horny her friend was, what a sexual creature she was. Angela had even taught Marsha how to fully enjoy masturbation after Marsha taught her how to masturbate. Kevin should thank Angela for how Marsha was so responsive. That thought gave her an idea. They shared everything. Why not share her boyfriend?"

Nothing in the erotic story so far excited Freddy. In fact the rape image made him a little mad. What excited him happened in front of him. Melissa sat between Sarah's legs, her back to her. Sarah's hands held Melissa. One hand moved on a breast, squeezing and rubbing gently. The other pressed fingers against Melissa's vagina. Melissa's dress had been moved up to her tummy. Freddy saw the white panties. Sarah's lips kissed Melissa's ear and neck. And after telling Freddy to go on, her lips and Melissa's joined.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.