Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

"Oh my," Sarah thought, entering the small house. Everywhere she looked hung aphorisms: silver lining, upside down frown, less muscles in a smile, half full, smiling outside makes you smile inside, on and on, all done in needlework with homey wooden frames. There must have been at least ten lights on from reading lights to lamps with frilly shades to a small crystal chandelier that shone perfectly clear. No particles of dust slowed brightness. Melissa switched all of them off except the chandelier which she dimmed a little.

"Mom? Mom?" she repeated while extinguishing. Then to Sarah she said, "Just a second."

"Mom?' she repeated, the sound muffling. Sarah heard a muffled, indecipherable conversation. A couple minutes later she heard laughter. Melissa returned.

"She wondered where I'd been," Melissa explained.

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth."

"Really?"

"I told her I was playing with my friends. She knew I'd gotten upset. I ... cheered her up. She needs to put her face on."

"Okay."

"You want a soda?"

"Sure."

"Sit."

"Yes boss."

Melissa giggled.

"Gingerale okay?' Melissa asked from the kitchen.

"Sounds good."

They sat and sipped. Melissa explained her sudden breakdown. "My dad became a monster, the green eyed type. I mean he's got green eyes like..."

"I get it. Jealous."

"To say the least."

"Justified?"

"Yes, but he ... He arranged it." Melissa sighed. "It's a long story and a bit complicated, but the way it ended ... Like a blink of an eye ... Desolation."

"Tell me," said Sarah.

"Dad loved Mom since they were ... our age. Kind of like Joe and Amy. They both got scholarships to Brown. There they met this guy Roy. Roy was being groomed to position himself in his dad's business in Rochester, New York, a huge corporation. The three of them and whatever underage girl Roy had on his arm spent their college days partying. It was hard for Mom because she thought Roy was ... kind of the devil. She hated his predatory ways and she hated the way he looked at her. Dad had no clue Roy lusted after her.

"Despite the partying, Dad did well in school. Mom did too, but studying Liberal Arts, Literature actually, didn't give her any opportunities, not that Dad would let her work. He's a macho sort. Anyway, as had been planned, Dad worked for the local millionaire owner, working up to executive vice president. But he wanted to move up to a higher rung of corporate business.

"Roy took over for his father, and the opportunity arrived. Except if Dad wanted to be Roy's lieutenant, he had to let him fuck my mom. When the time arrived, Roy arrived with his newest underage lady. He demanded my brother Michael fuck the girl, which Michael had no qualms about. Michael wanted to be just like Dad. And Roy wanted Dad to watch. And he wanted me to watch too.

"When he fucked my mom which he did rather well I guess, preparing the way so to speak for a long time, half the time he watched me, telling me to get naked and masturbate."

"How old were you?"

"Just turned fourteen."

"Shit."

"So my brother's going at it for like the third time and mom's moaning in passion despite hating the asshole and I'm strumming and cumming and Dad's going nuts. But he got his position and Michael got his promise to be hired after college and Roy went away.

"Dad and Michael disappeared for two days. They come home drunk as skunks in the middle of the night. Dad comes into my room and rips off my clothes and throws me into Mom's room. I watch him rape my mother. Michael's laughing like its some joke. 'See son. They're all fucking whores, ' Dad keeps saying. He's slapping her hard, even hitting her with fists. I can't take it anymore. I launch myself at my dad trying to push him off Mom. He turns to me, unbudged, and slugs me, breaking my nose. Then he ... and my brother ... cum on me ... and my mother and leave us forever."

"Oh fuck."

"But it's like a moment. Two moments. Otherwise ... Otherwise ... We're happy." Melissa broke down and sobbed. Sarah held her, sobbing too.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Mrs. Kelly roared. Sarah looked up at the most angelic woman she ever saw: golden hair, big green eyes, delicate features, a model's body, wearing a white silky shift that clung to perfection. Even angry she looked beautiful.

But a second glance revealed the mask. Her face and upper torso had been powdered. Everywhere on that face had been carefully drawn or dabbed with color.

"Don't blame her, Mom," said Melissa, sitting up and smiling. "It must be that time of the month. You look exquisite, doesn't she, Sarah?"

"Like an angel."

"And I love that dress on you."

"Me too. You're a goddess, Mrs. Kelly."

"Call me Marjorie," she smiled. She squinted. Obviously needing glasses, it would destroy the illusion. "Aren't you an odd creature, Sarah." She giggled.

"She's beautiful just like you, Mom."

"Come here, my dear."

Sarah approached the woman with caution.

"Ah yes. Lovely bone structure. I could do much with such a canvas." Her slim, cold fingers touched Sarah's face and then her torso. "And a lovely body. I have just the thing. Come."

Sarah glanced fearfully at Melissa. "It's okay," Melissa mouthed, smiling.

Led into the most feminine room she had ever seen with light pink lace draping a four poster bed and the walls, Marjorie guided Sarah to sit at her vanity. The older woman hummed while she applied make-up. "Daddy said he might come by soon," she tittered. "Not explicitly, but I could read it between the lines."

"That's wonderful, Mom," said Melissa, sitting on the bed. "You're dressed for him."

"You never know. Your dad's full of surprises. Hey young lady, turn that frown upside down."

"Yes Marjorie," said Sarah. The smile didn't reach her eyes.

"He's been so busy, Mel. But he said he missed me. I even saw a tear stain."

"Can I see, Mom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.