New Magus
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

At first, I eased in and out of Danielle. As tight as she was - tighter than Jordan - I didn’t want to lose control and hurt her. She felt good though, really good, and I wanted to go faster. The primal part of my mind understood exactly what was happening and fought to take control. It took a lot of concentration to not simply give in to that urge and hammer her into the bed.

Danielle apparently agreed with my primal side though. She grabbed my cheeks, pulled me into her as hard as she could, and said, “I’m not going to break, Seth. Fuck me.” She reminded me of Jordan and I wondered how much they told each other when they talked. Jordan said women share lots of intimate details, but did that include how they talked during sex?

I pressed myself into her as deeply as I could for a couple of seconds, grinding my hips against hers. It allowed me to gear up for the pounding she was asking for.

She hooked her feet behind my back and raised her hips up for an angle that must have felt good to her, because she sucked in air through her teeth and gripped my arms fiercely.

She wasn’t the only one who liked it. Not only did the new angle feel good, simply being buried so deep in her was fantastic. However, she didn’t want me to press and grind. I pulled back, almost slipping out completely, and drove back into her. I didn’t fight that primal urge to take her with a much faster pace.

Danielle closed her eyes, relaxed her grip on my arms, and let her legs bounce to my sides. Her hips rose and fell in tandem to my thrusts and I had to be careful not to pull back too far. The room echoed with the sounds of our bodies slapping together and her occasional grunt or moan.

I didn’t know how much stimulation Danielle could take, but I didn’t think more would hurt anything. I lowered my chest down until her breasts were flattened under me and rested on my elbows. I kissed the side of her neck and licked her ear, focusing on spots she’d kissed on me earlier. All through that, I kept my hips going, driving myself into her at a steady, insistent pace.

“Oh yes!” Danielle cried between pants. “You feel ... so good.” Her hands slid up and down my back, occasionally combing through my hair or gripping my butt. Her body writhed under me and I felt how our abs pressed together when I withdrew and then sucked apart as I drove into her. Her breasts felt good against my chest too. Those soft, supple mounds molded against me as we moved, and her nipples felt like hot points burning into my skin.

I didn’t have the words to describe how good everything felt. Repeating her words seemed inadequate, so I would stop and grind my pelvic bone against hers every so many strokes and she would moan from deep within her chest.

During one such stop-n-grind, she pulled my head up and kissed me, sucking on my tongue and bottom lip. I ground into her harder, pressing her down into the bed. Her short grunts became a long, deep moan while our tongues wrestled around until I resumed my thrusting.

Her velvet muscles rolled along my shaft as I drove into her, and worked to suck me back in when I withdrew. I didn’t know if she was doing it on purpose or if it was just how her body responded to sex. I certainly didn’t remember anything like it with Jordan, although with her, I had been distracted by her determination to convince me I was a Magus.

Danielle broke our kiss and gulped down air. I was breathing pretty hard too. We were both sweating and slipping along one another. Somehow that added to the excitement I felt. We honestly couldn’t get any closer than we were, not physically.

After only a couple of minutes, she bucked under me, her hips pressing up like she couldn’t get me in her far enough. Her velvet muscles gripped me tightly and I drove through them, determined to continue until she said to stop. Her moans strung out until she was practically screaming into my mouth. Her body strained against mine and finally locked up like a flesh covered statue.

I pressed down into her, grinding my hips to hers again. Her only response was to grip my shoulders and dig her heels into my buttocks, but that only lasted for a couple of seconds.

When she relaxed, I remained still and actually enjoyed the expression on her face. Her eyes fluttered and her rose colored lips were parted so she could breathe easier. I could feel that all the tension in her body was gone, even her velvet muscles had relaxed.

She focused on my face with a pseudo-sleepy smile. “That was fun,” she said in a husky whisper. She wiggled her hips and squeezed me with her velvet muscles. A pouty frown replaced her smile. “Didn’t you cum?”

I smiled and kissed her lips softly. “If you’ll recall, I went off in your mouth down in the parking lot - or was that a different stunningly beautiful redhead I rode with in Jordan’s car?”

She smiled again. “Flattery will get you a long ways, but I want to feel your creamy goodness squishing around inside of me.” Before I could do or say anything in response, she reached up and tweaked my nipple. I sucked in air and ground my hips into hers again. Danielle hooked a leg behind me and pushed on my chest. “Roll over, I’ve got an idea.”

I rolled opposite of her leg, doing my best to suppress the jolts that shot straight from my chest to my groin. I wasn’t sure if I would ever get used to the idea that I was really that sexually sensitive in my chest, or the feelings that they provoke.

Danielle rolled with me, maintaining our connection. She hunched her back, her face lowering to my chest. She rubbed her soft lips across my right nipple while her dainty fingers twiddled my left. It was my turn to writhe and roll my hips up to grind our pelvic bones together.

She locked her lips around my nipple and washed her tongue across it, eliciting a moan from me. Between heavy pants, and rapid heartbeats, a thought fleetingly crossed my mind: if she keeps it up, I’ll end up going off in her without meaning to, but then, that was what she just told me she wanted.

Danielle switched nipples. She didn’t tease me with soft, chaste kisses and touches though. She went straight to sucking and licking. Her other hand rubbed and pinched my wet nipple.

I drew my legs up and firmly planted my feet on the bed. With one hand, I held her head to my chest, like Jordan did with me the day before. With the other, I grabbed as much of her out thrust cheek as I could. I pulled her hips down while driving up into her. The primal urge to release had returned, and there was no ignoring or resisting it.

Danielle squealed into my chest but didn’t release her hold. I thrust up into her again and again; suddenly eager to give her what she said she wanted.

Her body was slick with a light sheen of sweat and holding onto her became difficult. Between my upward thrusts and her tandem hunching, my fingers slipped toward her center. I grazed her anus with my middle finger, causing her to moan long and deep.

She sat up enough to look down at me. Her chest heaved with her breathing and her full breasts swung over my chest with our movements. Her nipples were hard, dark pink, nubs about the size of her pinky tips and they repeatedly brushed mine. I didn’t know if she was doing it on purpose or not, but like my effort to simulate her further when I had been on top, she drove me crazy with lust. And as if the sight and feel of her wasn’t enough, she added her husky, breath-labored voice to the mix. “That’s it, baby,” she said. “Fuck me. Cum in me, Seth. Fill me up with your cum.”

I grabbed her flanks with both hands and picked up my pace, driving up into her like some maniac that couldn’t get enough of the drug she was offering. If lust and the desire to release were drugs, call me a maniac. I got that tingly feeling that told me I was at the very edge, and anything more wouldn’t only nudge me, but launch me out over into that vast canyon of pleasure.

There was no hesitation on my part to gain that anything more.

Unlike in the parking lot, when I had to maintain some level of consciousness to remain standing, I utterly gave in to the pleasure of my release. I held Danielle against me and used everything I had to plow my way up to her throat. She wanted deep and hard. She wanted my sperm to squish around in her. She wanted me to give over to her carnal desire. Well, I gave her everything I had and then some.

I don’t know how long I lay there, panting and without the strength to move. It had felt like my soul had poured out into Danielle’s crushing folds and I was only just returning to my own body. I could feel Danielle laying on me, breathing as heavily as I was. She must have hit another orgasm herself.

It was a couple of minutes before either of us moved or said anything. She rolled her head up to look at me. I still didn’t have the strength to lift my head to look at her. “You okay?” I asked.

She laughed. “I feel like a wet noodle, but I’ll live.” She wiggled her hips and squeezed me again. “Ah, much better,” she said and relaxed against me. She rubbed my side and then reached up to lightly flick my nipple.

I was shocked to feel the same intense jolt race through me. My penis, which had softened considerably inside Danielle, surged to life again.

“Oh, nice! Push-button hard-on,” she said, giggling.

I snatched her hand from my nipple. “I’d like to take a break for a little while, if you don’t mind.”

She giggled again and settled against me. “No, I don’t mind. I need a break too.” She rubbed her cheek against my chest, but thankfully she wasn’t pressed against my other nipple. She squeezed me with her hands and thighs and even with her velvet muscles, though I could tell we were both messy from our combined fluids.

After another minute, she sat up and rolled off on my side. I could feel our fluids smear along her thigh and from there to mine. I didn’t mind though. There was a shower we could use when we were ready. Of course, we had only been in the room for twenty minutes or so. I wasn’t sure if taking a shower so soon would be wise.

Danielle patted my shoulder and said, “Scoot over some.” I nodded and slid toward the other side of the bed. She flipped onto her other side, facing away from me, and then scooted back, pressing her bottom to my hip. She pulled my closer arm under her head, like a pillow, and then my other arm over her, like a sweaty blanket. She didn’t seem to care about all the sweat though. I had to roll onto my side to accommodate her and smeared more of our shared fluids across her backside.

Reaching between her legs, she caught a hold of me and pulled me between her legs again. I was about to remind her of our reprieve, but all she did was hold me against her, close her legs again, trapping me between them, and then snuggled back against me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.