New Magus
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“What do you mean she’s a wildcat?” I asked Jordan.

She smiled and came around the island to stand next to me. “I remember when Danielle and I first started hanging out together. I was taking a psych class at school to better understand the relationship between me and my Fonti and ended up asking her for tutoring. Well, we got to talking about things other than class and she told me how frustrated she got with Roger because when they had sex, he knew what it took to get her going, but as soon as he was done, that was it, whether she was finished or not.”

“Okay,” I said, “so, he was a lazy peon. That still doesn’t explain to me how she differs from what you’re like.”

Jordan thought about it for a second. “I guess what I mean is that she’s frustrated, not only with her relationship, but with not getting what she wants in bed.” She looked me over for a second, her face taking on a more serious expression. “Was there anything you wanted that took a lot of effort to get?”

I raised my eyebrows. “To get away from home.”

She shook her head. “No, I’m not sure I can explain this. Was there a place you wanted to go to really badly, and when you got there you didn’t want to leave but had to?”

I couldn’t think of anything and shook my head.

Jordan nodded. “Okay, I guess what I’m saying is that Danielle might go overboard. She might expect something unrealistic from you. What you need to do is do anything you can to get her off as often as possible. Make sure she gets everything she needs for today.”

I shook my head, not sure what to say, or ask. I glanced at the doorway. “I thought she was kidding about me being busy for the day.”

Jordan shook her head. “Not likely. In fact, she might want you to stay with her for the night.”

I thought about that. I didn’t have a problem with Danielle wanting sex, but she was going to need more than that and I wasn’t sure if I was up to the task of helping her in any other way. I was too messed up with my own problems to help her with hers. I looked at Jordan. “Why me?”

“Well,” Jordan said, “first, there’s your Initiation. It’s obviously not done. Second, I don’t think Danielle would be comfortable with anyone Roger knows. Besides,” Jordan added, dropping her voice. “You need to get used to the idea of having sex with more than just one woman.”

“What?” I asked. I wasn’t sure how I felt about her last statement.

“Seth, when your Initiation is over, you’re going to have two or more ­Fonti. You remember what I told you about staying with only one partner. Well, I’m sorry, but I’m not going to let you suck me dry. I like having sex with you, it’s better than sex with my Fonti, but I’m not going to be your only one.”

She studied my stunned face for a moment. “I know I’m dumping a lot in your lap, but this is a part of how your life is going to be from now on. I’m sorry if it’s not what you wanted. If I could have found another Magus to gain power from, I would have, but I sat in that orientation for two days straight looking for a Magus. You were the only one I found.”

She shook her head and looked around at the doorways. “I’ve got to stop talking about that. It’s not important right now.” She looked at me again.

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and silently asked myself the question again: was it true? I glanced at the doorway, thinking. If it was true, I didn’t have a choice. If it wasn’t true, Danielle was infatuated with a boy who might end up disappointing her. I turned to Jordan and tried to explain the latter problem. “I don’t want to disappoint her. I mean, I’ve only been with you, and that’s been fantastic, but I really don’t know much.”

Jordan smiled softly. “As long as you do your best to give her what she wants, you won’t disappoint her.” She trailed her fingers along my arm. It felt good. It didn’t matter whether she was touching me or I was touching her, as long as we were touching each other, I felt better. “There’s also the distinct possibility that she’ll become your Fonte as well, and this feeling we get when we touch you’ll share with her too.”

I put my hand over hers, pressing her hand into my arm. I was more relaxed but I continued to be concerned. “What if she asks me to do something and I don’t know what she’s talking about?”

Jordan smiled. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she quickly figures out that you’re not very experienced, but...” she added, noticing my frown, “Danielle isn’t going to just boot you from her bed. She wants you there. So stop worrying. You’ll be great.”

I studied the brunette’s steel-blue eyes for a moment. I had only ever worried about one thing as much as I was worried about this, and that was when I started working for Mr. Chambers at his garage. He was the only person in my home town to allow me to work for him. I wanted to impress him so badly that I worked for the first week for free. When I showed up the next week, ready to work whether he paid me or not, he sat me down to talk about payment. I did everything he asked me to do and started doing some things without need for his direction. I’d like to say I earned his respect, but since he only ever spoke to me when he wanted me to do something, I never really knew. This was different though. Danielle was asking for something from me that I wasn’t sure I could deliver. As accepting as she might find me, I didn’t believe that sex alone was going to be enough. She was going to need her friends, and I didn’t think we knew each other well enough for her to consider me one.

Jordan pulled her hand free from mine and cupped the side of my face. “You’re thinking awfully hard about something. What is it?”

I swallowed. “She’s going to need more than just sex. I mean, she’s going to need her friends and I seriously doubt a day in bed with me will make us friends.”

Jordan rubbed her thumb along my cheek. “Maybe not instantly, but you’ll give her something just as important.”

I blinked at her. “What?”

“You’ll make her feel wanted and desired,” she said. “You don’t have to confess undying love to do that. Just pay attention to her. Make her feel good about herself. Tell her how beautiful she is.” Jordan smiled. “And show her how excited you get because you’re with her.”

I swallowed and my anxiety grew. I never thought about those things with Jordan. I focused on her. “Shouldn’t I apologize to you then?”

Her eyebrows rose. “Apologize for what?”

“For not showing you the same consideration,” I said, not sure I was making myself clear.

Her smile returned. “I wasn’t looking for someone to make me feel better.” She closed her eyes and sighed. When she looked at me again, her eyes glittered. “You’re very sweet for apologizing. Thank you.” She leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek. “For the time being though, you need to only worry about one thing.”

Between her expressive kiss and all of the information she’d given me, I was slightly dazed and couldn’t think of what she meant. “What?”

Jordan’s smile turned mischievous. “Whether or not she’ll let you out of her.”

My eyebrows rose. “What?”

She licked her upper lip, and enjoyed the look on my face. “Guys don’t go into a lot of detail when talking about sex with their friends, but women do. And I mean a lot of detail. According to Danielle, Roger was good with his hands and mouth, but when he used his penis ... Well, I don’t think you need to hear that much detail, but the way Danielle puts it, she didn’t get much out of it. I think she means he has a small one.”

I swallowed. Listening to a woman talk about another man’s ... equipment didn’t make me feel too good at the moment, especially considering who we were talking about.

Apparently I looked as worried as I felt because Jordan said, “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that.”

I focused on her. “Worry about what?”

Her smile grew. “Your size.” She stepped up closer and ran a hand over the bulge in my pants. “You have a wonderful cock. It’s thick and plenty long. You’re no John Holmes but you’ve got nothing to worry about there.”

I nodded, and then asked. “So Danielle is likely to take her frustrations out on me?”

Jordan shrugged. “Possibly, but not in a bad way.” She glanced back over her shoulder. “She wants you shamelessly, and I don’t think it’s all your power making her like that.”

I wasn’t sure if Jordan did mean what I thought she meant. “So ... she’s simply...”

Jordan nodded. “Horny.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. How frustrated could Danielle be to turn to someone other than her husband? And did it really take a man with a larger ... I stopped myself from going further with that thought. I was already aching from Jordan’s suggestions of what to expect from Danielle. Remembering what Jordan said, I asked, “Who is John Holmes?”

She chuckled. “Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t know.” I shook my head and she said, “Don’t worry about it, but if you want, when your Initiation is over, we can look up some of his ... work online.”

Danielle came in then. She set two large suitcases down in the doorway, but it wasn’t what was in her hands that had caught my eye. She wore a tube dress that ran in blue along her sides and in white down the front. Like her one-piece swimsuit the day before, the dress hugged her, showing off every curve.

I looked up at her face. She hadn’t put on any makeup, but she had dried her hair. It fell in dark red waves around her face, throwing some shadows across her features and taking some attention away from the bruises.

When I met her eyes, she said, “I take it you like my dress?” I mutely nodded. She stepped closer and looked down. She was so focused on what she was looking at, I looked down too. It took a lot of effort to not cover the tent I was pitching.

Jordan cleared her throat.

I looked around for her. She had moved over to the doorway leading toward the entrance. “I believe we were going somewhere else?” she said.

I nodded and attempted to sidestep Danielle for her suitcases, but the redhead reached out for me and I stopped. Her hand ran across my chest but not under my shirt this time. I was still sensitive but the shirt helped some. My heart raced and my body ached for more of her touch.

Jordan cleared her throat again.

Danielle looked her way but her hand continued to caress me. She didn’t say anything. To me, she didn’t have to. I understood what she was feeling, thanks to Jordan’s explanation. However, Jordan wanted to stick with the plan of getting Danielle away from Roger, and that meant she had to keep us from becoming too distracted.

I stepped back from Danielle while she was partially distracted and grabbed the suitcases.

Danielle turned to watch me but didn’t get any closer.

I stood there watching her in return. I would end up within touching range again if I tried to pass her by.

Jordan stepped up behind Danielle and spoke softly. “I know how badly you want him,” she said. “But we can’t let Roger find you.”

The mention of Roger’s name brought Danielle to her senses enough. She looked at Jordan, nodded and left for the front door.

Jordan and I watched her go. When she was out of sight, Jordan turned to me and, without warning, wrapped her arms around my head to pull me into a deep and wet kiss. She pressed against me, grinding her body against mine.

My body was only too happy to allow me to disagree or complain in any way, but I held onto the suitcases. If I let them drop, Danielle might come back and things could degenerate into something none of us wanted Roger finding.

Jordan pulled back after a moment. We were both gasping for breath and she said, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to leave you two alone long enough for her to get what she wants.”

My eyes widened. “I don’t think I could handle both of you at the same time.”

Jordan smiled and said, “But wouldn’t it be fun to try?” Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked away.

I stood there for a few more seconds, watching her go and wondering who would have more fun in that attempt. I followed her, hanging back a few paces to try and clear my head. When I got to the front door, Danielle was waiting outside with a key in hand. Jordan walked to the back of her car to open the trunk.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.