New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

It was going to be a few minutes before I could actually relieve myself. I went to the sink and grabbed the washcloth hanging on the wall. I ran it under hot water and cleaned myself up.

Jordan knocked. “Seth, hurry up. I gotta go too.”

Having time to think away from Jordan’s influence, I considered my options: a night of sex with the bombshell brunette, or trying to get out of the house without her finding out.

Why would I want to leave? Other than her and Raven trying to convince me that I was some kind of mage, which I wasn’t, the whole situation seemed to be nothing more than an excuse for Jordan to have more sex with me. And if I was going to be honest with myself, I wanted to stay. I wanted to have sex. I wanted her.

The only real argument I could muster in favor of leaving was how I had been raised. My family lived in an air of strict religious belief. Sex was something to be ashamed of, to be kept in seclusion for procreation only. I wasn’t kidding about them not talking about it, and now I was in a situation that would probably make them both burn with outrage. The image of them blustering, because I’d had sex, especially out of wedlock, made me smile.

My thoughts about them were enough to make my erection flag. I stepped over to the toilet and relieved myself. When I was done, I felt better. I was also a lot calmer, more rational.

I looked over at the bathroom door and thought about Jordan. Why would she try to convince me that I was a Magus? Nothing about my life could possibly confirm her story. It wasn’t like I’d been adopted and my parents were some kind of fire-and-lightening-wielding nuts. Well, even if they could wield fire and lightning, that wouldn’t make them crazy. I really didn’t think Jordan was crazy either, but I didn’t know what to think about her claims.

And what about Raven? She was convinced of the same thing. I looked around the bathroom, trying to get an idea of what she was like, maybe of who she was. The bathroom didn’t look much different than any other bathroom I’d been in. Not the one at home, not the one at the dorm, and not the ones from my high school. It had a few small personal touches. The shower curtains around the tub had little birds on it. I supposed they were supposed to be small ravens, but there wasn’t enough detail to know for sure. In the medicine cabinet, her toothbrush was bright yellow and she used toothpaste for sensitive teeth with whitener, but then, who didn’t? There were a few over the counter meds, but otherwise nothing to suggest anything out of the ordinary.

Jordan knocked again. “Seth? Did you fall in?” It was good to hear some humor in her voice.

I flushed and went to the door.

Jordan was leaning against the wall next to the door. The instant she saw me, her hands reached for me.

I backed up with a playful grin. “I thought you needed to go.”

She followed me in. “I do, but I want you with me.” She moved toward me and I stepped into the bathtub, staying out of reach. She laughed, sat on the toilet and I could hear her going. “I think it’s a little soon for a shower, don’t you?”

I shook my head. “Maybe a cold shower, so we can both think a little more clearly.”

She raised an eyebrow. “You still don’t believe what we told you?”

I sighed and shook my head. “No, but if you wanted more sex, you could have said so. You didn’t have to make up the bit about me being a mage.”

She got some toilet paper and wiped herself. “If it had been sex I wanted, I had two guys I could have gone to.”

Two things about that statement caught my attention. First, she said ‘had’. Past tense. I pointed at the door. “All you did was ... handle me. We didn’t have sex. You couldn’t have transferred your power to me.”

She threw the bit of toilet paper in the trash, stood up and flushed. “I told you Seth, any sexual energy would do it.”

“I thought you were talking about the initiation,” I said watching her. “Not some kind of power transfer.”

She shook her head. “I don’t understand. How can you be so worried about whether I still have power or not while you keep denying what you are?”

I stood there staring at her. I wasn’t sure I could explain it to her. “I don’t mind helping someone with their problems...”

She stepped closer and stretched out a hand toward my chest. There wasn’t anywhere I could go without actually getting closer. Besides, I wanted her to touch me. I wanted to feel her pressed against me. I had already decided that sex wouldn’t hurt anything or anyone.

She ran her hand across my chest, making me moan like she had several times tonight. She didn’t get any closer or pull at me though. “I don’t have a problem to worry about anymore Seth.” Her voice was soft and held more emotion than the simple statement should have.

I opened my eyes again and studied her face. I thought she looked lost and a little sad. I reached up and pressed her hand into my chest, stifling her movement. “What do you mean? And why does that make you sad?”

She met my eyes. “After tonight, I don’t know what’s going to happen.” She had a faraway look in her eyes. “I don’t want to lose my Fonti, but I can’t keep them either.”

I didn’t know what to say about that. First, I didn’t know enough about what she was implying and second, I still didn’t believe what she was talking about. She was right. How could I worry about something that I didn’t believe in? I tried to consider what she meant, what everything she’d told me meant, but I was too far removed by skepticism. I looked down at her hand, covered by my own. The sensitivity in my chest was one thing I simply could not deny. Maybe a change in subject would help. “Why is my chest so sensitive?”

She focused on me again and smiled. “We’re bound for your initiation,” she said. “I’m very sensitive in the chest and you’ve gained that trait.” She studied my expression and continued. “You remember earlier, when Raven said you had gained one of my traits? That’s what she was talking about.”

I shook my head and took a deep breath to calm down. I was reminded of how Danielle and Jordan both had taken deep breaths, like there was there was something in the air that smelled good, too good to miss. I focused on Jordan and explained my observations. “What does that mean?”

She smelled the air again. “It was you we smelled. You smell good. And that makes me want to do more than stand here and caress you.” She looked down and I felt her other hand lightly stroke me. “I want to do all the things we’ve been doing. I want to do it a lot.”

My breath stuttered. Her hand felt so good and I knew there were things we could do that would feel even better. I had no real experience, so I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to feel so aroused again after so many times. Jordan’s suggestion, that whatever power I had made Danielle come on to me so strongly at her house as well as Jordan’s advances presently, made me wonder if maybe it could affect me as well. I had to try three times, but I asked her.

She shook her head and smiled. “No, but continued sexual stimulation will do the job.”

I looked up and met her eyes. I had an urge to pull her to me in the tub. If my power didn’t affect me, then it was a natural urge, not something to be afraid of. My body really wanted this to happen, but I couldn’t give in.

After another minute, Jordan pulled away of her own volition. There was a look in her eyes that I instantly didn’t like. It sobered me some. I reached up and ran my finger tips alongside her face, feather light. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but she closed her eyes and pressed her cheek to my palm and the expression vanished.

I stepped out of the tub and pulled her face around to look into mine. She hooked her hand behind my head, and pulled me to her for a kiss. We tried to devour each other. Our bodies naturally pressed together and our hands roamed each other. It felt good to have Jordan in my arms. Sex would be great, but holding her was making me feel better.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. “Am I the only one who feels like this is the greatest feeling in the world?”

She inhaled again and melted into my embrace. “No.”

I nodded, took both of her hands, and led her out of the bathroom and to the couch. The blankets were forgotten. Raven was forgotten. Nothing else mattered. I had Jordan with me, and part of me wanted to call her mine.

My mind raced through various half-formed ideas of what we might do next. Jordan must have had an idea of her own because after another heated kiss, she pushed me back onto the couch and knelt in front of me. Then she pulled on my hips. “Slide down. Slouch toward me.” I did as instructed, which put my genitals right in front of her face. She rubbed her cheeks along my thighs and her hot breath washed over me. She ran her hands over my skin, rubbing me like she couldn’t feel enough. Her eyes danced between mine and my groin. My erection lay on my belly and twitched with the slightest contact. With a big smile she said, “I’ve got to get you wet for what I want to do.”

I swallowed and asked, “And what do you want to do?”

She licked her lips and wrapped a hand around the base of my erection, running her thumb across my sac. “You’ll see in a few minutes.”

She turned her head to the side, opened her mouth and extended her tongue. I watched as she attempted to wrap her tongue as far around my shaft as possible and then pressed her lips around it too. With her other hand, she lightly stroked my glans and the first couple of inches. I may have still been hard since her hand job in the hallway, but I wasn’t even close to ejaculating.

She sat up and rubbed her breasts along the insides of my thighs. Her soft skin brought out a long low moan from me. I noticed how she responded to the contact as well; her eyes closed and her breath stuttered. She looked at me again and lunged for my erection.

Using both hands, she pulled me into her mouth. Her lips locked around the crown and her tongue washed over the tip. She closed her eyes, and her nostrils flared. Sliding her hands down the shaft, she lowered herself further onto me. Her hot, wet mouth felt fantastic and it took a lot of effort not to buck up. Jordan pressed further down and her hands splayed out around the base. She bobbed her head a few times, her lips relaxed, allowing her saliva to coat me. I remembered that she said I needed to be wet for what she wanted to do and as I watched her drool more and more, my anticipation for her surprise grew.

Jordan stroked me with a hand, testing how slick I was, and then would suck on me some more. She’d take me as deep as she could, which still left a few inches. After a few test strokes and more oral lubrication, she smiled at me. “Are you ready?”

I nodded slowly, doing my best to contain my excitement.

She sat up again, arching her back, and thrusting out her breasts toward me. She cupped them and leaned forward. Seeing what she was trying to do, I reached down and pushed my erection so it stood up. She smiled at me and wrapped her big, soft breasts around me.

I kept my hand in place unable and unwilling to move. Jordan didn’t have such compunctions though and began rising and lowering, sliding her breasts along me. Her chest and abs lightly grazed my sac. The feeling was incredible. Different from her mouth and hands. Not better, and certainly not worse. Just different.

Jordan looked into my eyes as she slowly stroked me. The heat and hunger was back.

I looked down at how she held herself. Her hands were splayed wide, to cup as much of each breast as possible, pressing them in against me. I also noticed how her middle fingers ended against her nipples. I remembered what she said about being sensitive in the chest and understood that she was getting as much out of this as I was.

I wanted her to feel good. I had already gotten off once tonight. In my mind, it was her turn. I pulled my hand away from my erection to reach for her breasts. She had me wrapped up so tight that I didn’t go anywhere. Her eyes were closed and snapped open as soon as I touched her hands. Her breathing was hot and heavy and she smiled when she saw what I was doing.

My hands were bigger than hers and I quickly found an angle that not only held her around me, but allowed me to rub her nipples as well.

She ran her hands up and down my thighs. Occasionally she gripped my thighs and pulled me tightly against her, like I had done to hers earlier. I would squeeze her breasts and flick her nipples faster when she did.

Her breasts were very full. I couldn’t rub them up and down my length so she wouldn’t have to move as much. I tried thrusting up through her cleavage, but didn’t have enough room with my cheeks on the edge of the couch. I eagerly massaged her breasts, using as much of my hands as possible and delighted in her every moan and expression. My joy added to my sexual excitement and I recognized the heated signs of my own orgasm. I didn’t want to go off yet. I wanted to watch her first, like she had watched me in the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.