New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

I stood next to the sliding glass door that led to the backyard of Raven’s house and watched Jordan. Her expression had started off as hungry, but it became more intense, giving me the impression of a tigress on the hunt, and I was her next meal.

She rose from the couch in one smooth motion. The sheet she’d kept wrapped around her fell to the floor in a pool of warm cotton. I was so focused on her expression and what she might do that I didn’t react to the sight of her nude body.

I dropped my backpack and gripped my blanket with both hands. “Jordan, whatever you’re thinking, this isn’t what you wanted.”

She stepped out of the sheet. Even with that single step forward, her hips rolled. It wasn’t a dangerous move. It wasn’t meant to be. “How do you know what I want?” she asked. Her voice was low, throaty.

I swallowed. “You’re right, I don’t, but does it have to do with you becoming my Fonte? If it does, then I think you’ll regret it afterwards.”

She looked me over as she got closer. She couldn’t see anything. I was sure she was remembering what I looked like under the blanket since she had seen me earlier. “I don’t think being your Fonte will be a bad thing.”

I was surprised. I still didn’t know what a Fonte was, but I didn’t believe she really wanted it. I glanced down the hall toward Raven’s bedroom, thinking fast. I remembered something Raven mentioned earlier. “Raven said you gave me too much. What did she mean? Too much of what?”

Jordan stopped. She blinked and shook her head. “I ... I gave you too much power.”

I didn’t know what she meant by that, but if it shook her out of this ... trance, then I was fine talking about it. I studied her face. She looked a bit confused. “When?” I asked.

She looked up. “When we had sex.” Her voice sounded strained.

I thought back to Danielle’s house. So much had happened there I knew it would take me a long time to recover. However, focusing on having sex with Jordan, I said, “I don’t remember anything about power...”

She closed her eyes and shook her head. “I wasn’t supposed to give you power...”

It seemed the more she talked, the more she resisted. “If you weren’t supposed to give me power,” I said, “then why did you?”

She looked at me again, a pleading look on her face. “I couldn’t stop myself.”

I looked her over. I couldn’t help it. I noticed she was trembling, like she could barely stand. I relaxed a little; certain she couldn’t jump me if she was too tired to stand. All of our playing in the pool must have finally caught up to her. It was probably why she hadn’t gotten any closer. I decided to point that out. “You’ve stopped yourself now.”

Her face crumpled. “It’s taking everything I’ve got to resist you.”

I tightened my grip on the comforter and looked her over again. Was her trembling from fighting with herself? I didn’t feel tired from swimming or anything else I had done today. I wanted to believe I had better stamina, but I didn’t know her well enough to be certain. She had surprised me with her strength. Maybe she had good endurance too. I edged around her. It would probably be a good idea to put some distance between us. “Then maybe I should leave, so you don’t have to worry about this anymore.”

Jordan shook her head. “You still don’t get it Seth.” She watched me, turning on the spot. “If you get too close to anyone, they’ll act like Danielle did.”

“You’re right,” I said, nodding and moving slowly, like she was dangerous, “I don’t get it. I’m not a mage, or wizard, or whatever you want to call it.”

Like earlier, she took a deep breath as if there was something that smelled really good and her eyes fluttered closed. “If you don’t want half the city trying to all but rape you, you better stay here.”

I stopped. “What?”

She opened her eyes and focused on me again. “I’ve already diminished myself. I’m weaker in power than I was when I first met you. I’ve already screwed things up, so I might as well do it right.” Her expression shifted with her decision. She was going to do something.

I braced myself, not sure what to expect. “Do what right?”

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. When she looked at me again, all the tension flowed out of her body. She said, “You,” under her breath and then closed the distance between us quickly.

I stumbled over the blanket, trying to back away too fast. I no more than hit the floor and Jordan was on top of me, her legs straddling mine. She pressed her lips to mine hard, forcing me to open my mouth. Her tongue plunged into me and wrestled with mine. Her hands pulled at the blanket, trying to get it open.

It took a lot of effort not to let her have her way instantly. I didn’t like being trapped on the floor in the blanket. I had been in tight locations before, either under a car to fix something or hiding from bullies chasing me after school, but something about the way I was wrapped up in that blanket with Jordan on top of me was frightening.

She moved her lips from mine, nipped at my earlobe and then latched onto the side of my neck, sucking. All the while, she fought with me over the blanket.

I was breathing hard, both from the exertion and the understanding of what it was she really wanted. She wasn’t trying to hurt me, she wanted sex, I was sure of it, but I didn’t think she would appreciate me taking advantage of her current state of mind. “Jordan, let me up. You don’t want to do this, not really.”

She sat up enough to look me in the eyes. Her hot breath washed over my face. “How do you know what I really want? You don’t even believe you’re a Magus.”

There was a touch of anger there, and I could relate to that. “You’re right, I don’t believe it. You haven’t proven anything to me.”

Jordan frowned and scooted down along my body. When her face was at the center of my chest, she pulled at the blanket with everything she had. “Let go, Seth. You can’t stop this.”

Then the word she had used before popped into my head. “What’re you going to do, rape me?”

She relaxed and looked up, meeting my eyes. For a few seconds she was relaxed, even her effort to pull the blanket open stopped. Something crossed through her eyes though. She reached down between us and felt me. “Can’t rape the willing.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, yes, you’re beautiful, sexy even, but that doesn’t mean I want you like this.”

She squeezed me. “I think your cock disagrees.” She let me go, but only long enough to snake her hand through the opening in the blanket between where I was holding it closed and grasp me directly. “You’re so hard Seth, so eager. Let me fuck you. Let me suck on it. It’ll feel good and we’ll both feel better.”

She stroked me surprisingly gentleness. With all of the tension in her body I had almost expected her to tug a lot harder, with a stronger grip, but she wanted me aroused. She wanted me too ramped up with sex on my brain to fight her anymore. Pain would keep that from happening, and she had figured that out.

It took a lot more effort than was pretty for me to ignore her squeezing and stroking hand and focus on her face and my voice. “What will it take to snap you out of this?” I asked.

She stroked me and I couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped. A lot of the tension in her body, from our struggles over the blanket, was gone. She leaned over me, lowering her lips to within inches of mine. “Fuck me and find out.” Her voice was barely a whisper, but her words were so distinct I had no problems understanding her.

Being pinned to the floor with Jordan stroking me wasn’t quite the same as when Francine had done it the night before, but I wasn’t the same person anymore. Even in that short time, I had experienced more than I had ever experienced at home. I wanted things to be different, but that also meant I had to let myself learn new things, to sometimes give in to something that might be unfamiliar. I couldn’t hide from the entire world. I couldn’t run from every problem I had. And I couldn’t lie there and let her do what she was doing.

I let go of the blanket and pulled Jordan down to me, holding her body to mine so her hand was pinned between us.

She let out a tiny squeal, but smiled at me when she understood there was nothing between us. She squirmed against me, but I held her tight with one hand on her back at her shoulder blades and the other centered at the top of her butt. “Um ... Seth. If we’re going to fuck, you can’t hold me this tight.” She squeezed me again for emphasis.

I moaned again. I hadn’t expected the feel of her body pressed to mine to be so good. It was counterintuitive to what I was trying to do. I had to swallow a couple of times to wet my throat enough to ask my question. “What can we do that will help shake this ... whatever it is your suffering from and keep you from giving me anymore power?”

She had lowered her head to kiss my neck and ear, and her hand continued to squeeze me. She put her lips next to my ear and whispered, “If we have sex, any kind of sex, I’ll transfer power to you.”

I closed my eyes. All of the sensations she was engendering were threatening to overwhelm my hard fought control. “And you’ll become this ... Fonte?”

She nodded, lowered her lips and kissed me just behind my ear. I couldn’t stifle the moan that escaped me. “Yes,” she said softly.

“What does that mean exactly?” I asked, my own breath becoming ragged.

“That’s already your third question,” she whispered. She seemed to be in better control that I was. “I let you have the second one. Now let me go.”

I relaxed and watched her eyes as she rose above me. I waited for her to do something rash again.

She brought her knees up on both sides of me and sat up. Sitting on my legs, she looked down and I dropped my eyes too. I was between her legs, but still pressed to her belly. “I’ve known that my Fonti were always enamored with me, but I never knew it was like this.” She brought both hands together to stroke me. Her touch was gentle yet urgent. Her fingers glided over my length, offering cool teases versus the heat her body generated so close by.

I couldn’t help but squirm, and I struggled against the building sensations. I had to stay focused. I was a little confused by her comment. “W-what do you mean?”

She met my eyes and a small smile played over her lips. “I never had to do or say much when I needed sex. I could show up on their doorstep at the last second and they’d put off everything for a quickie. John even burned his dinner once when I showed up desperate.”

Her hand kept moving, distracting me. I had to focus, to distract her in return. “John?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.