New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

I climbed into the car’s driver seat and sat there for a moment. I couldn’t believe what Danielle had done. It took a minute to catch my breath and two more for me to find something else to think about so my erection would subside. Once I could sit more comfortably, I found the keys and started the car. The garage door was still closed and I couldn’t find the remote Jordan had used earlier. I got out of the car, found the switch on the wall and hit it. When the door was open, I eased back out, leaving plenty of room for the door to close without hitting the front of the car. I didn’t have a license. It didn’t bother me at home because I was sure no one else wanted me to have one, but now that I was sitting in the driver’s seat of a car, I realized I wanted one for myself.

The door in the garage leading into the house swung in and Jordan came out, wrapped up in the sheet again. I was slightly disappointed but understood that she couldn’t come outside while exposed.

I hopped out of the driver’s seat to meet her and find out what the plan was. However, all she said was “Get in.”

I did so; thankful she wasn’t asking questions or worse, yelling. Between calming down to focus on the task she’d set me, and trying to rationalize what had happened, I wasn’t sure what I would have told her if she had asked me about Danielle.

She drove somewhat recklessly at first. Once we were on the main road outside the gated community, she calmed down and drove quietly.

I realized we weren’t heading toward campus. I had expected her to take me back to my dorm after what happened with Danielle. She may not have been angry, but I certainly didn’t believe she would want to spend any more time with me. Noting that she was fairly calm, I said, “I thought campus was the other way.”

She glanced my way, but kept her focus on the road.

I grew nervous. “Where are we going?” I asked.

She swallowed and said, “To get help.” Her voice was low, like she was restraining herself.

My anxiety grew. “Help for what?” I asked. I couldn’t understand what we’d need help for.

She shook her head. “Just let me drive. I need to concentrate.”

I reached over to touch her shoulder. She seemed tense and I wanted to help ease it if I could.

The instant she knew what I was doing, she jerked away. A car that we were passing honked angrily.

I pulled back and folded my hands in my lap. I could only see her profile, but she looked scared. “What did I do?” I asked. I thought she’d be mad, not scared. “It wasn’t my fault. Danielle was trying to take off the blanket and...”

Jordan shook her head. “Not now. We’ll talk later.”

“Okay,” I said and turned to watch the city lights pass by.

I had no idea why Jordan had opted for open windows instead of the very effective AC system in her car. The heat made me sweat, a lot. I was thankful for the open window though, because the rushing wind helped to clear my head. She said we would talk later. I wasn’t sure if that talk would be good or bad, but it would give me the chance to apologize.

After about twenty minutes we pulled into the driveway of a small house. The neighborhood looked run down. I wasn’t interested though.

After killing the engine, Jordan said, “I’ll be back in a few minutes. Just wait here.”

I watched her get out and walk up to the house. The sheet made her stand out in the dark. She knocked on the door almost impatiently. Someone answered it and then Jordan went inside. What kind of help did she expect to find? What was the help for? The only rational, if somewhat questionable, idea I could come up with was some form of therapy, but for who? For what? For me? For the scars on my back? No, that didn’t make sense. She hadn’t mentioned anything about needing therapy when we talked. She didn’t seem to have any problems that needed therapy either.

I looked at the house again. It was small with only two little, curtain covered windows to the right of the front door. There was a single car garage door to the left. Since there wasn’t a car in the drive other than Jordan’s I guessed Jordan’s friend’s car was in the garage.

I thought about the differences between this house and Danielle’s. Then I remembered that Danielle had been upset when we arrived. Jordan had said she was angry when I asked about her later. I couldn’t stop the playback of the moments I spent with Danielle before escaping to her garage.

I glanced at the small house in front of me. A mix of emotions raged in me. I wondered how long it would be before I spoiled my welcome here. I shook my head. I didn’t start things with Danielle, she did.

The more I thought about what happened with Danielle, the more confused I felt. Why did she do that? She must have known that Jordan and I had been together, and she was married on top of that. She shouldn’t have tried to take the blanket.

And then I remembered what she did to my chest and how it felt.

I lowered the blanket and touched my own nipples. They were still sensitive. It was like my nipples were connected straight to my groin. The slightest graze over my nipples made me erect again.

The door to the house opened and Jordan came out holding something in her hand. I was sure it was a tea cup. She stopped halfway to the car and said, “Seth, after I go back inside, you need to drink this, and then come in too.”

I gripped the blanket around me to hide my new erection and opened my door. “Jordan, what’s going on?”

She stooped and set the cup on the ground. “We’ll talk when you come inside, but you have to drink this first.”

I watched her turn and go, and then looked at the cup on the grass. I recalled the original reason I had wrapped myself in the blanket and reached into the back seat to grab my backpack. Both my hands were full when I reached the cup. I looked up and noticed someone watching me through the windows. Whatever was going on, I was sure they wouldn’t let me inside to change until I drank whatever was in the cup.

I set my backpack down and picked up the cup. It looked like tea. I sniffed but didn’t recognize the scent. I sipped it. It was bitter. I was tempted to pour it out, but a glance told me they were still watching. Doing my best not to breathe, I downed the cup. I coughed. It may have tasted bitter, but a cooling sensation rushed through me. Even in the hot evening, I shivered and pulled the blanket up around me.

Hooking the cup with my thumb, I grabbed my backpack too and headed for the door.

Jordan opened it for me, stood back to let me in, and took the cup from my thumb.

I knew the house was small, but the inside didn’t feel tight or confined even after being in Danielle’s spacious house. Jordan led the way past a couple of doors and to the main living area. The kitchen, dining room and living room were all one big open space.

A woman with hair so black it had blue highlights was in the kitchen cleaning something in the sink. Jordan handed her the cup, which she rinsed out. After Jordan passed her, she turned to look over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were dark liquid pools. “I’m Raven,” she said blowing a stray hair from her face. “For obvious reasons.” Then she nodded at the furniture behind me. “Have a seat.”

I glanced at the couch and then held up my backpack. “Do you mind if I get dressed first?”

She looked at Jordan, who stood in front of the couch, and then said, “I don’t believe it’ll matter.”

I looked at Jordan too. “What does she mean?”

Jordan rolled her eyes and sat down. “We can talk here Seth. You don’t have to act anymore.” She relaxed on the couch. Not having to hold the sheet to her, she crossed her legs and draped her arm along the back of it. She reminded me of a cat lounging comfortably wherever it chose to lie down.

I watched her settle, and realized that she was a lot more relaxed than she had been in the car. “Not act about what?”

Jordan rolled her eyes again. Maybe she was angry about Danielle.

“I don’t think he’s acting Jordan,” Raven said. I glanced at her. She was drying her hands on a small towel.

“I can’t tell,” Jordan said. I looked at her and felt like I was watching a tennis match.

“You gave him too much,” Raven said.

I wanted to wave my hands, but they were full. “Ladies, I’m sorry, but I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Jordan’s expression changed. She sat forward on the couch, and remembered to catch the blanket when it threatened to drop from her. “You don’t know what’s going on?”

I shook my head. “Why would I lie?”

She looked past me at Raven. “If he’s not lying then his parents never told him.”

Raven came from around the island that separated the kitchen from the rest of the space. She wore silk pajamas that matched the highlights in her hair. She stopped in front of me, looking up in my face.

I gripped the blanket around me tighter. Something about the way she stood there looking at me was turning me on. She was older than me or Jordan, but still extremely attractive. I was feeling more and more uncomfortable until she turned to look at Jordan. “He’s not lying as far as I can tell.” And just like that, she went over and curled up in the recliner.

“Good, I’m glad one of you believes me,” I said. “But what is it I’m supposed to already know?”

Raven looked at Jordan. Jordan looked back at Raven and then slumped. “He’s not my responsibility. I’ve already caused enough damage.”

Raven shook her head. “You’re already bound to him. You’ve diminished so much you’re almost mundane.”

Jordan shook her head. “No, I can’t be. How am I supposed to keep my Fonti safe?”

Raven shrugged. “I don’t think it matters anymore.” She looked up at me. “Once Seth has been fully initiated, you’ll probably be his Fonte.”

I shook my head. “I don’t want to force Jordan into being a ... Fonte, whatever that is, and I still don’t know what you two are talking about.”

Raven watched me. “At this point Seth, it doesn’t matter whether you want this or not. It’s going to happen.”

I glanced at Jordan. She looked dejected and heavily worried. “No, it’s not.”

“And how do you plan on stopping it?” Raven asked.

I swallowed and thought about it. “With every other problem I’ve encountered, I’ve found a way.”

She smiled slightly. “You said you don’t even know what a Fonte is. Do you know why Jordan would become yours?”

Giving up on the chance to get dressed any time soon, I sat in the other chair. It allowed me to see both women without having to crane my neck to do it. “No, but you’re going to tell me.” I sounded a lot more confident than I felt.

“No, I’m not.” Raven said and then looked at Jordan. “You’re her responsibility now. She’s going to explain it.”

Jordan’s mouth was open, disbelieving. “You really think...”

Raven cut her off with a look. “You said it yourself. This is a place where you can talk. Seth has a great deal to learn and that solution he drank will give you at least an hour.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.