Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of the crew had taken up the task of lunch preparation. Someone decided that a big pot of soup, and homemade at that, was what was needed. Well, largely homemade. A big container of beef stock from the replicator was the base for the soup. Potatoes and carrots, onion and celery, some peas here, some corn there, some herbs, some spices, salt and pepper and it started tasting pretty good. They left it simmering to marry the flavours.

Someone else decided that the crew deserved muffins to go with the soup. Amy and Janice volunteered to make the muffins. They had much fun, and not much mess.

Presently, John entered the kitchen, flanked by Gail and Tracy on each arm. They were surprised when applause erupted. All three blushed.

Children were collected and washed, the muffins were brought from the oven, the soup served, and all sat down to enjoy a good meal together. A question about Elizabeth's morning sparked her to stand and make an announcement.

"Please allow me to introduce myself: I am the Duchess of Saint David," Elizabeth giggled. That provoked a round of congratulations and applause.

Elizabeth proceeded to relate all she had learned so far, which wasn't really very much. When they finished their meal, they removed to the living room. There, with the aid of the AI, she showed them the map, and which continent was to be Saint David, and the names of the other continents, and on and on. She pointed out the location of their own new home, and left open the thought that a name for their town was needed.

Jenny and Mandy were sent off to medical. The rest of the concubines went back for instruction, or more instruction for those attending the morning session. Elizabeth stayed with the children and had a very pleasant time. Amy and Janice felt cooped up and left to do some exploration.

Jenny and Mandy spent even less time in the medtubes, but were every bit as exhilarated when they arrived in the pod. They, too, decided that an injection from John was just what was needed, and set about preparing to spring an ambush.

The remainder of the day was simple, and quiet. Elizabeth was able to have a turn with John, all by herself. She explained that she needed some time with just him. Their lovemaking was gentle but very satisfying for both.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.