Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The AI reported that dinner was ready to be served. After washing up, they made their way to the kitchen. The powerful aromas assaulted their senses as they entered the room. The women were bustling about doing myriad final chores. One sliced an apparently fresh-baked baguette. Another was carving a ham. A third extracted some type of dessert from the oven and placed it on a wire rack to cool.

"Sit down, everyone," Tracy called. "There are no special places. Please choose a place near someone you need to know better."

John made a point of inviting each of the two boys to sit beside him. A smile and a nod enticed Gail to sit across from him.

The meal was wonderful. The first course was a warm, homemade tomato soup with a crusty baguette. For the second course, the ham was tender and juicy, the vegetables flavourful. Soon, the only sounds were those of hearty appetites being satisfied, with raves heard over and over.

The final course was revealed to be Spotted Dick. Not a pudding for the faint-hearted or those on a diet, it was made from suet, flour and dried fruit and was high in calories. The entire meal had been comfort food for all. The dessert, quintessentially British, somehow brought a sombre mood to the room.

Elizabeth detected the deepening emotion and rose to speak. She left her place at the table and moved about the room. "On behalf of us all, I would first like to give hearty thanks to the cooks, and to heap praise upon them. The menu was thoughtful, and perfectly executed." She had moved to stand behind each of the four cooks receiving their honours. The women were justifiably proud of themselves.

"I think that this is the right time for all of us to mourn the loss of the people, the places, and everything else we have left behind. Every bit is an essential part of whom we are, and will always remain in our hearts. But we must never forget that we represent the future. We are being depended upon to make that future bright.

"Look around you, please. Here we are, thirteen people thrown together, very largely by chance. We are now in the evening of our first full day together. Already I see us knitting ourselves into a family. Jenny has been blessed with conceiving our first baby. John has shown a depth of character far beyond his years. The children already are reflecting the care we all feel for them."

By now, tears flowed freely down Elizabeth's cheeks, even while she continued to speak through a radiant smile. Tears freely flowed everywhere in the room. "So here's a cheer," and she raised her glass, "to all those left behind." She sipped. The others joined her. "And now, here's a toast to us, to our new family, and to our new future, may it be filled with all the love, and all the support, and all the joy we can hold."

That broke the gloom. Faces visibly brightened as they tucked in to the wonderful dessert. The sound of cheerful voices heartened everyone.

When they had finished their meals, the children - the four younger children - wanted to be excused to return to the playroom. The elder girls wanted a dose of quasi-adulthood. They bantered about what they had seen of the women's kitchen antics all afternoon.

During the meal, John had intentionally devoted much of his attention to the two boys. They revelled in the attention. Both boys plainly needed a dad. Without a word, John had accepted the charge, for the boys, for all of the children, now and in future. He, too, was home.

When the boys finished their dinner and escaped, John turned his charm on Gail. He said little, but made it apparent that he was enjoying her company. He made no pretence - he ogled every bit of her body that he could see. At first, she blushed in embarrassment at her appearance, which she deeply disliked. Then, remembering her earlier revelation, she did something of an about face. Remembering also John's remark that he was attracted to females of every variety, she decided to completely let go and enjoy the body that would be no more after tomorrow.

Soon, she was doing everything she could think of to draw his attention to one part or another of her body. She tried at first to keep her motions subtle, but that didn't last very long.

She cupped and hefted a breast with one hand, stroking and pinching the nipple with the other. She made much of comparing the length of the very large and distended nipple with her little finger.

Using an exaggerated motion, she collected moisture from between her legs. She brought it slowly to her face, made a show of smelling, tentatively touched her finger to her tongue, and then popped the entire finger into her mouth.

She made a production of finding and capturing a pubic hair from between her teeth. She made a show of examining the imaginary hair, then carefully placing it on the table.

'In for a penny, in for a pound', she thought. She began running a finger along a crease in the fat on her tummy. She squeezed and shook it, all the while watching John suffer. She maintained control of her expression even though John's cock head was peeking over the tabletop, apparently trying to enjoy the view.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.