Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Elizabeth, Gail and John wandered into the kitchen. There they found Tracy, Jenny, Mandy and Heather embroiled in a massive effort to select a location for, and then store, an entire kitchen's worth of tools, equipment, supplies and food. Amy and Janice were ensconced on stools at the breakfast bar, drinking soda and watching the women with glee.

Much of the work was to cross-purposes. One woman would choose a home for, say, the dinner plates only to have another object to the use of that location. It was surprisingly light-hearted. Gail suspected that the objections were the end, and not the means. All the women were cackling, talking, laughing, and shouting.

John moved behind Amy and Janice. He wrapped his arms around them both. Janice merely received a squeeze on her upper arm, which she enjoyed. Amy had her breasts mauled, to her delight.

The arrival of Elizabeth brought the women round to make a progress report. Of course, no one got a complete sentence out without interruption. They all wanted to report at once. The room was in chaos. Gail inquired whether a menu had been selected for tonight's dinner. Their affirmative reply was followed directly with a refusal to reveal said menu, which was to be a surprise.

Elizabeth wondered aloud whether the women ought to scale back their stocking and organising mission, with a view toward perhaps beginning dinner preparation. Although they were plainly having the time of their lives, they reluctantly agreed.

Elizabeth invited all to sit down for a break and for the delivery of a report with somewhat less gusto. That seemed a very good idea. Everyone collected a beverage and sat down.

"I never thought about how much goes into a well-stocked kitchen!" Tracy gushed. "We are having a ball!"

They chatted for a while. Some real progress had actually been achieved. Satisfied, Elizabeth left them to their own devices. The women promised dinner at six o'clock.

Elizabeth and Gail made their way to the playroom. They noticed that John was no longer with them. The four younger children seemed to be having a great time. As the women watched, what appeared to be a mole tunnel developed, moving toward the children. Suddenly, a hedgehog (a holograph, of course) popped out of the tunnel, to the surprised and delighted squeals of the children.

"AI," she murmured, "since when do hedgehogs tunnel?"

"It is a long story," the AI replied in Elizabeth's head. She chuckled. The children didn't seem to object. On the contrary, the tunnel seemed as much an attraction as the hedgehog. Michael seemed to delight in pouncing on a section of tunnel, collapsing it back.

Elizabeth turned and found John huddled up with Stephanie. He had taken the butterfly illusion a step further. With the aid of the surprisingly intuitive AI, John was doing magic tricks with Stephanie.

"See?" he said. "Nothing in my hands. Now," and he turned his hands and made fists, "which hand holds the marble?"

She chose the left. He turned both hands back upward and opened them, revealing a brightly coloured marble in the right hand. She giggled. As she reached for the marble, it began to move up his arm, staying just out of her reach. She squealed in delight.

"However did you get a potato in your ear, young lady?" he said in mock-seriousness. He proceeded to move his empty hand to her ear and came away clutching a good-sized potato between his fingers. Her eyes were like saucers.

He said, "Would you like to play ball with me?" and he held out his palm. There appeared to be a red rubber ball in his palm. "Now, this is a very special ball. I will throw it to you, but first it will travel two whole circles round Elizabeth."

He made to toss the ball and, sure enough, the ball wafted round Elizabeth, twice, and made its way toward Stephanie. She was so surprised and delighted that she didn't prepare to catch the ball. So, it simply hung in mid-air. Elizabeth and Gail laughed uproariously.

The red ball disappeared. Stephanie looked at Elizabeth and Gail, then made a beeline for John's lap. He wrapped her in a bear hug and whispered in her ear. She all but melted in his embrace. John looked up at the women, smiling.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.