Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sound of happy voices carried from the kitchen, not loudly but enough to emphasise the quiet in the living room. Elizabeth was sitting across from John on one end of the sofa, and Gail was on the other. She regarded them both for a few moments. John suddenly felt self-conscious at the scrutiny. Elizabeth approached John and, putting one knee on each side of his legs, sat down on his lap, facing him. She motioned Gail to join them while she kept her own eyes locked on John's.

"I am so lucky to have found you, John," she softly said. "You are already more than I had any right to hope for." She caressed his face and continued, "You made Jenny's heart soar." He smiled shyly. She kissed him softly, still holding contact with his eyes. She let her hands stroke down his neck, his shoulders and over his chest. John responded by placing his own hands on her hips, then stroking up and down her sides.

Gail added, "You have made us all glad, John."

He smiled and blushed, unable to find anything to say.

"John," Elizabeth whispered, "your touch feels so nice to me. I'm so anxious, and at the same time afraid, to take the next step. This feels safe to me, in between. Will you touch me and kiss me for a while? Maybe you can let my blood tonight."

John had never heard that turn of phrase. A near-virgin himself before the pickup, he had never deflowered a virgin. The thought instantly turned his cock into iron. He erected so rapidly that his cock slapped against his abdomen. Elizabeth watched it, fascinated.

She turned her attention back to John's face and kissed him, softly but with the promise of more fire soon to come. As she held the kiss, she moved his hands from her sides directly onto her breasts. She moaned through the kiss.

"Can you caress one woman while you kiss another?" she breathed. "John is a wonderful kisser, Gail. Please help yourself."

Gail knew the youngsters hadn't enough life experience to know how daft was this entire situation. She scolded herself again and forced herself to go with the flow. She knew she would never suffer someone's condemnation again. She owed her last bit of obedience to Elizabeth. She would do as she had been bidden. Gail moved in and planted her own kiss on John's lips. She opened her eyes and found him gazing back into her own with a look of ... love ... on his face.

As she moved in for another kiss, it struck her full force that this young man would be her lover, her companion and the father of her children for the rest of her life. The realisation shot a surge through her. The discomfort she had felt was her own. This man accepted her, wanted her and yes, maybe even already loved her. She vowed to give herself completely to Elizabeth, to John and to the entire family. She would not allow shame to cloud her heart. Tears began to run down her cheeks but, between kisses, her face was a radiant smile.

Elizabeth saw the tears but also saw the radiance. She realised that some barrier had just been crossed by Gail and knew that now was not the time for words. She turned Gail's face towards her own and kissed her, at first gently and then with growing passion. She pulled back from the kiss and held Gail's eyes in her own, smiling beatifically.

Soon, Elizabeth broke the kiss and directed Gail's face toward John's. She moved in to kiss him also. He kissed one and then the other, sometimes kissing both at once.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.