Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"So now we have been in our new home for just about one full day." Elizabeth's delivery was rather formal, much like a speech given for her schooling. "I think it is time to review what we have experienced so far, time for another session with the purpose of organising ourselves, and time to plan dinner.

"Before we begin, I must make a first stage report on the contest to determine who among us is the greatest slattern. Currently in first place is Tracy, who ambushed John in the shower and fucked him standing up even though she has her period. That not being sufficient, she taught him to sodomise her. This so excited him that the blast of his orgasm lifted Tracy three inches off the floor and literally knocked John on his arse." The women were shrieking with laughter. Elizabeth pressed ahead with her 'report.'

"In second place is Jenny, who bonked John twice in one half-day, under the guise of attempting conception. During the second event, Jenny managed not once, but twice to faint straight away. To finish off, Jenny threw off her guise of innocence and delivered a virtuoso performance in eating Amy's twat.

"In third place is Mandy, who rubbed her pussy completely raw while managing to LOSE a jilling contest with Janice. Mandy CHEATED, the jilling taking place as they watched Mandy's daughter Amy take a world class tongue lashing from Jenny, and SHE STILL lost.

"In fourth place is Heather, who delivered a very credible blow job this morning and followed up with by being taken by John from the rear whilst bent over a sofa arm. Heather might have scored higher, but she could get no one but Tracy to eat John's spend from her pussy. While greedily collecting John's spend, Tracy refused to give Heather an orgasm.

"Tied for last place are Gail and Elizabeth, still in the starting gate. Earlier, Jeremy approached Gail and me. He told me he was pretending to be the Little Dutch Boy. We said we didn't understand. He said, 'you know, the Little Dutch Boy. I want to put my finger in the dyke.'"

The entire room was in uproar. People were rolling on the floor, holding their sides, and trying to curb their laughter. Tears rolled everywhere. Elizabeth stood royally, with a completely straight face, looking at them as though they were all daft. She finally broke down and joined the hearty laughter. She wrapped Tracy in a big hug, and followed with hugs for Jenny, Mandy, Heather and Gail. Even John got a hug, and he wasn't target to the massive barbs.

Finally, everyone got hold of themselves. A few bursts of laughter escaped, but they all got themselves under control.

"The key to excellent teasing," smiled Gail, "lies in the delivery. Yours is flawless. Your humour is razor sharp." Elizabeth smiled.

"As our Leader suggested," Gail continued, "we should have a review of the past day, with focus upon things going right, and issues needing attention."

The AI chose that moment for the announcement. "Urine analysis reveals that the concubine Jenny is pregnant."

Everyone but Jenny jumped and cheered. The look on Jenny's crimson face was priceless, a mixture of wonder, joy, shock and fear. She accepted kisses and hugs all around. John manoeuvred Jenny onto his lap. He managed somehow to isolate them from the celebration going on all around them. He shared his joy, his pride and excitement at the news. It was very sweet of him. Jenny was deeply moved. John's stock went up with all of the women.

Again, the adults settled themselves. Heather chirped, "We've had this much action, and the AI says our libido will peak in a few more days? John may need to call in the reserves."

"I'll let you know if I begin to struggle," John grinned.

"You haven't had the old bags gang up on you yet, John," Tracy cackled.

Elizabeth said, "I think I'll put the sex down as a success, so far. I haven't heard any outright complaints. The children are sweet and seem well behaved and well adjusted. I think all of the adults can sleep in the master bedroom from now on. What should we talk about next?"

Mandy said, "Elizabeth, you said early on that your name wouldn't do as an endearment. Shall we take that up now?"

It turned out, not too surprisingly, that Elizabeth had never had a nickname. The group tried on for size all of the usual abbreviations of Elizabeth: Liz, Beth, and Betty. Liz was immediately rejected when it was realised that the children would amend the name to Lizard. Beth simply didn't feel right. The name 'Betty' had gone unused for so long, none of the group could say they actually knew a person who used it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.