Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John awoke from his nap and found himself in a tangle of female arms and legs. He took the time to gently and slowly extricate himself without waking either of the two women. When he was up, he decided that yet another shower was in order. He made his way to the bathroom, started the shower, and stepped into the soothing hot spray. He stood in the spray, letting it cascade from his head down his body.

Presently, he gathered up some lather and began washing his hair. He was surprised when a pair of hands reached round his chest and began rubbing lather over his chest and abdomen. "Mmmm, that feels wonderful," he murmured.

"I'm glad you like it," the female replied in a whisper. "You feel pretty good to me, too."

John tried turning to discover who she was, but she held him in place. "No fair peeking," she whispered. The area being lathered was expanded, but only above his waist. She dug her fingers into his flesh like a masseuse. He felt her nipples scrape his back. "Let's play 'Twenty Questions.'"

"All right," he said. "Let me think. Are you our sponsor?"

"No," she answered.

"Are you an adult?"

"Yes," she said.

"Do you have a child in our new family?"

"No," she answered.

"Have we been lovers?" he asked.

"How gauche," she whispered.

"Hmmm," he said. "Had you been on the catering staff?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Come round here, Tracy, I want to kiss you," he said. She stepped under his right arm and stood before him. He wrapped her in his arms and moved in for a kiss. Their eyes locked on each other, he slowly closed the distance until his lips met hers. The kiss, first gentle, began to heat up. Soon their tongues were doing their best to examine each other's tonsils.

He broke the kiss but kept his eyes on hers. "How did you know I was in the shower?"

She giggled. "You haven't begun to plumb the capabilities of the AI. I have special needs, owing to my condition. You have more to learn, and I will be your teacher." She resumed their kissing, the heat building between them. She brought his hands to her breasts, and he began squeezing and caressing them.

She broke the kiss again. Her hand snaked down his abdomen. She found and grasped his rigid cock with her soapy hand. "Some women will never have sex during their period. Those that will must deal with the mess that's made. Bloodstains on the sheets are acutely embarrassing, and very difficult to clean up. On the other hand, during the menses is the only time a woman is certain that she won't become pregnant. That is powerfully attractive to some women.

"The other problem is that tampons absorb a woman's lubrication just as well as menstrual blood. And so, if a woman wants to enjoy sex during that time, a lubricant is often necessary. I have found that soapsuds make an excellent lubricant. And the shower washes away all the mess."

They kissed for a while longer. "There is another alternative, which I'll demonstrate to you soon. I think you are about to have a number of firsts in a very short time. Shall we begin? Have you ever had sex standing up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.