Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When they reached the bed, Jenny hurriedly climbed up and lay on her back. Amy and John climbed on and stretched out on each side of Jenny. They lay there, looking at each other for a while.

Amy moved in for a kiss. Jenny felt her own hesitation, overcame it, and met Amy's kiss. Not a lust-filled kiss, but one that promised more to come.

Now it was John's turn. He brought his lips to Jenny's, held back briefly, and then started a more passionate attack. John was soon sucking and nibbling on Jenny's lips. Amy began an assault on Jenny's neck. Soon both John and Amy were caressing Jenny's upper chest. Lower and lower they went, until finally their hands covered her areolae. They pressed and squeezed the flesh. The nipples were pinched and pulled.

Amy started kissing southward from Jenny's neck. After a few moments sucking and licking Jenny's breast, the kisses again headed south. Jenny broke her kiss with John and whispered, "Amy..."

Amy drew back up so she could see Jenny's eyes. She gently placed her finger on Jenny's lips and said, "Didn't we just shower?" Jenny nodded. "And is your neck clean enough to taste?" Jenny nodded. "And your breasts? And your armpits? And your toes?" Jenny nodded. "Then tell me, Jenny, is every part of your body clean enough to taste?" Jenny looked stricken. She blushed crimson, but she reluctantly nodded yes.

"Kiss her, John. Jenny, I won't shame you. I will be gentle, and loving." With that, she started kissing Jenny's body, ever southward. Jenny's breasts were licked and sucked again. Jenny was writhing from the combined onslaught of John and Amy's attentions. Soon, Amy's kisses made their way down to Jenny's mound.

As she moved her own body to be between Jenny's legs, Amy kissed all over and around the lush mound of hair. "John, if you want to know what cunt hair caught in your teeth feels like, you'd better do so soon!" She snickered.

Amy kissed and licked her way down the crease between Jenny's leg and her body. When Amy reached the bottom, she flattened her tongue and licked from below Jenny's slit all the way to the top. She immediately licked her way right back down. On the next upward pass, Amy made her tongue the shape of a point and pressed it as deeply into Jenny's slit as she could, passing right over her vaginal opening, up to the top. There, she lashed Jenny's clit several times. Jenny shuddered.

John was busy kissing Jenny passionately, and caressing and fondling her breasts. They traded whispers. Jenny was flushed all the way down past the tops of her breasts. Her breathing was shallow and rapid.

Amy sent her tongue back down Jenny's slit. This time, Amy pressed her tongue as deeply into Jenny's vaginal opening as she could, then moved it out and in repeatedly. Jenny gasped.

Amy started all over again, from the bottom, tongue flat, all the way to the top. This time when she reached the top, she cupped her lips atop Jenny's clit, and sucked. Releasing her vacuum, she lashed Jenny's clit some more. Jenny couldn't hold back her moan.

Back down again. As deep into Jenny as she could reach. Back up again with pointed tongue. This time at the top, Amy's pointed tongue circled Jenny's clit, but didn't touch it. Jenny cried out her need.

On and on, over and over, Amy tortured Jenny's pussy. Finally, Amy's tongue reached the top and she sucked for all she was worth. Jenny's orgasm crashed over her, and she bucked and thrashed. Amy did her best to keep her mouth on Jenny's clit, lashing and sucking.

Finally, Jenny's orgasm was spent. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," was all Jenny could say. Amy's now gentle licks and kisses to Jenny's pussy felt wonderful. When Jenny had recovered, she turned to John. "I want you now! Please, John!"

John made to climb between Jenny's legs for a missionary entry. Amy was having none of that. She pulled his shoulder, forcing him back where he was. "Jenny, you get on top!"

Reluctantly, Jenny rose up and threw her leg over John's body. Amy put her head near John's hip. "I want to watch this!" she whispered.

Jenny whispered her own "I've only ever touched a cock once before!" She stroked the shaft a few times. Satisfied - John was as hard as a rock - she positioned herself above him and slowly sank down. The look on her face was angelic. She reached bottom and held still, her hands on John's chest. "Now what?"

"Silly girl," answered Amy. "What would John do now?"

With an embarrassed look, Jenny lifted herself a bit and came back down. As that worked pretty well, she tried it again, a bit longer and a bit harder. Satisfied, she started to get a rhythm.

John was obviously pleased. He began gently to fondle her breasts. She moved one of her hands onto his and squeezed, indicating that he should do the same. And he did, becoming more aggressive with his handling.

Amy had moved herself into position behind Jenny. She used both hands to stroke Jenny's back, from her neck all the way down to her bum and back up again. She lent her strength to Jenny by pushing up and down on Jenny's hips, helping her lift her body up and slam it back down. By now, Jenny was babbling. Amy knew Jenny's peak was near.

Amy pressed on Jenny's upper back, indicating that Jenny should try laying her chest on John's. She did that, and found she liked it.

Amy wasted no time at all, for fear Jenny would rise up again. Amy's pointed tongue started from the top of Jenny's arse crack, as deeply as she could, all the way down. Jenny shrieked in surprise. Expecting a strong reaction, Amy's hands were as high on Jenny's back as she could reach, pressing down. Amy's tongue attacked Jenny's sphincter, licking across again and again, attempting penetration.

That was too much for Jenny. The most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her. She bounced and jerked and trembled like a rag doll. On and on it went. Finally, she slumped forward, unconscious.

John, trapped beneath his now sleeping lover, was flummoxed. "What happened?" he asked.

"She passed out," Amy snickered.

"Is she all right?" he worried.

"She'll be fine. She'll awaken in a few moments. I think she liked it. What about you?"

"My god, Amy," John whispered in wonderment, "I've never experienced that in my life! That was incredible!"

"Oh, good. Perhaps you two will invite me for a rematch?" Amy giggled. She looked the Cheshire Cat. "Let's roll her to your left, John, in case you need to get up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.