Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mandy had escorted Janice upstairs to an unused bedroom. She had had the AI reconfigure a bed more like a divan, so they could lay on it with their heads propped up. It was obvious that Janice felt left out, felt on the wrong side of an unfair dividing line.

"Janice," Mandy said when they had climbed onto the bed, "I really did mean this a boon for you. It wasn't me shuffling the snotty little sister out of the way."

"But I wanted to SEE!" whined Janice.

Mandy laughed. "Janice, you will be able to see everything, right here! The AI will project the images."

"We tried that before," Janice complained, "and it was too far away. We really couldn't see well at all."

Mandy asked, "What did you look at?"

Janice blushed crimson. "We watched you, last night, with John."

"AI," Mandy spoke to the ceiling, "listen and then act. I want a holographic display, a video if you will, of the sex last night - John and me. Keep Jenny in the frame as well, please. I want the display to appear just beyond our feet. I want you to begin just before I threw my leg over John's body. Begin with a still, so we can adjust it if we want. Do it now."

The image of John, on his back, hung in mid-air below their feet. John's head was to the left. Jenny sat between John's legs, her own legs folded back, and facing John. The image of Mandy was further away, sitting like Jenny on the far side of John.

"Please turn the image," Mandy instructed, "so that we see from over John's left shoulder." The tableau rotated anti-clockwise, and then stopped. "It is not necessary to display entire bodies. Move in toward Jenny. Stop. Back up a bit. Stop. That's good."

Mandy turned to Janice. She put her arm under Janice's neck, and pulled her into a hug. "I bet you're trying to get your sea legs on this new living arrangement, aren't you?" Janice nodded. "I am too. I was joined to this circus to help out with the mothering department, as well as act as baby maker. I'm not sure you'd be willing to elect me Mother just yet, you haven't gotten to know me.

"Now, here I am, getting ready to share with you the most vivid sex movie you'll ever see, starring yours truly. How will I ever be able to discipline you? I can just hear you answer, sing-song, 'Mom, your tits are hanging out!' or maybe, 'Mandy, your pussy is showing!' Both women doubled over in laughter. When they had recovered, Mandy became serious.

"I really know the spot you're in just now. How long is it until your birthday?"

"Four months," Janice answered.

"And here we are, in what looks to become a perpetual orgy, and here we can't touch you, and you can't touch us. How unfair!" She paused a bit. "Now, I don't know if I'll ever make it to being your mother, partly because I see you're determined to be a woman as soon as possible. I don't doubt we'll one day be lovers. Probably we'll suckle each other's babies. We might one day become like sisters. Until that time, I'd be satisfied if I could be your friend."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.