Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Can we start this session with another view of our new and improved selves?" Jenny asked, grinning.

"You bet," said Elizabeth. "AI, please do the honours." The coffee table was still between the sofas. The holographic figures appeared, and were replaced by the next person, every ten seconds.

On the second pass, John wished aloud that he could see a pregnancy cycle. Tracy leaped at the idea. The next image to appear was Jenny. "AI," she said, "please show Jenny's appearance over the course of a pregnancy. Please show changes to her body over nine months in elapsed time of two minutes."

Everyone, everyone was entranced as they watched the image change. When the cycle was finished, the original image of Jenny was restored and remained in place. Hoots, howls and laughter erupted. After a time, the adults regained their composure.

"I think this brings us around to choosing the order of our pregnancies," smiled Gail to cheers all around.

"I agree," said Elizabeth, "but I also wonder whether we ought to sort out our relative experience, and our intentions. I told you that I was a complete virgin. I have heard some remarks from some of you about yourselves. Having, or not having, experience with this or that kind of sex is on one level very personal. On another level, personal and private seem to have gone out the window. I see great opportunity for hurt feelings if we aren't careful. Do any of you feel the same way?"

They talked about it for a bit. It became apparent that some of them were reluctant to admit their inexperience. Mandy took the lead.

"I propose that we take a secret poll. I don't want to stop long enough to collect pencils and paper. AI, can you see the back of everyone in the room?"

"I can," came the reply.

"Then here is what I propose. Each of us, John included, put both of your hands behind your backs, like this," and she stood and turned, showing what she meant. "The first question will be, how many months from now would you like to become pregnant? Someone will be right away, and someone will be every two months after that. Hold up the number of fingers for the slot you want, from zero to ten."

"How does John vote for 'all of the above?'" cracked Tracy.

"What will we do if there are conflicts?" asked Heather.

"Then we'll ask everyone for a second choice, and a third choice, and see whether the AI can find a solution," answered Mandy. "Ready? Vote now for your first choice." She let half a minute elapse. "Now vote for your second choice." Another half minute ran. "Now your third choice."

The AI said, "Everyone was able to fall into the first or second choice. The sequence is, Jenny, Gail, Mandy, Heather, Tracy, Elizabeth." There were smiles and nods all around.

John's cock was hard as a rock again. "Oh, Jenny," Heather smirked, "it looks like John wants to get busy right away." Everyone laughed, including a blushing John.

"Let's get the rest of our secret poll," Mandy said, "so we can get on with other matters. Keep one hand behind your back - you, too, John. One finger means 'yes' and no fingers - a fist - means 'no.' Mandy asked her questions.

When she was finished, the AI reported the results, without identifying individuals. There were seven adults, including John. Elizabeth was the only virgin. They were surprised to learn that only four of them had ever had a cock in the mouth. While four had had a man cum in their mouths, only three had ever swallowed. Four were still anal virgins. Three had never eaten pussy.

"Elizabeth!" cried Tracy, "how did you wind up with so many innocents?" There was laughter, but some of it was forced. "Mandy, your questions didn't include desire - whether any of us without experience has any interest in trying new things."

"And you didn't ask whether they liked it, or would want to do it again," added Jenny.

"I think this topic is leading us onto thin ice," Gail said. "If we continue, at least some will have their feelings hurt. There are six women and only one man. We will have plenty of opportunity to expand our repertoire, if we want. I hope we can leave this with the warning that your partner or partners may balk. Be careful not to hurt anyone." All agreed.

"On the other hand," blushed Heather, "anyone who lets it be known that she wants a demonstration can probably be accommodated." That brought genuine laughter.

"Nothing exotic for me just yet," blushed Gail, "but John is on notice that my period starts in a day or so, and I would be happy for an injection before then." More laughter.

Elizabeth asked, "How are you feeling about being nude? I have heard no complaints."

"Speaking for myself," Jenny answered, "I am becoming more comfortable with nudity. I still am not proud of my body. A couple of times, I have had to close my eyes and imagine the way I will look after augmentation."

Tracy said, "I agree. I am comfortable enough here in the pod. I still dread having to leave the pod." There were murmurs of agreement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.