Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John disentangled himself from two pair of arms and legs. He slid gently off the bed. A quick head count told him that he was the first one up. He made his way to the bathroom and relieved himself. The shower lured him in and he took a short but refreshing bathe. The jets of warm air at the end of the shower surprised him but he decided that he liked it.

Still not accustomed to being naked - nude, he corrected himself - he made his way to the kitchen area. There he found Jenny pulling a steaming cup from the replicator. "Good morning," he said. "I thought I was first up."

"You were," she answered, "but not by much. I went upstairs to use the toilet, rather than disturb you. Do you prefer tea, or coffee?"

John looked surprised. "You didn't have to do that! Were you worried you'd see me naked?"

"No, silly," she giggled, "I thought you might appreciate some alone time before the whole gang awakes. And you didn't answer my question: coffee or tea?"

"Well, I appreciate you being thoughtful, even though you didn't have to. Tea, please!" grinned John.

Jenny looked at the ceiling. "AI, is there a customary morning routine we should be observing? Are we to dine here in the pod?"

"There remains a great deal of confusion in the public areas of the ship, ' replied the AI. "When the passengers have been settled, you will be encouraged to mingle at meal times. Training sessions will not commence today. A cup of tea for concubine John will be ready in the replicator in one minute. Large carafes of coffee and tea, cups, spoons, milk and sugar will be in the replicator six minutes later. Pastries or the like can be ordered now, or individuals may place orders when ready."

"Not bad," grinned John. "I think I can get used to this." When his tea was ready, he removed it from the replicator. "Shall we adjourn to the living room?" he asked.

"I would like that," Jenny replied, smiling. She led the way. It immediately became apparent that the coffee table that had been moved away last night should be returned to its original location. After some confusion about his cup, John put it on the coffee table and carefully moved the table back between the sofas. Jenny sat on one sofa. John sat directly across from her.

As they settled into their seats, they traded the usual banalities: 'how did you sleep?' and such. John's relaxed attitude was soon challenged as his cock started to become erect. He became embarrassed and confused. He looked from Jenny to his lap and back, a pained expression on his face. He tried to hide it between his legs.

"Don't..." Jenny said. "Please don't. It's all right. It's more than all right. It has been a very long time since I knew that a man was ... attracted ... to me. A long time since I knew that a man ... wanted ... me. I am not proud of my body. I am perhaps more innocent than you might imagine. Your involuntary reaction to me has done more for me than you can know. Please ... please relax."

John sat back, teacup in hand, and actually allowed his knees to fall a bit further open. He was blushing but he grinned a bit, his embarrassment still evident. "I am having more than a little trouble getting used to this. For now, I think I will let my body," and he waved his hand at his erection, "tell you what you do to me."

Now it was Jenny who blushed, but she held his gaze. They sat in silence, as under a spell. Finally, John said, "I can't bring myself to tell you ... to say anything about any part of your body. I admit to inexperience, but perhaps that makes every difference remarkable, worth exploring."

"Last night," Jenny said, "when I was behind Mandy, watching you ... When she moved away ... I wanted you. I wanted to feel you inside me. I just couldn't ... in front of God and everyone. I couldn't. I lay awake for a long time, wishing I had had courage. Please, will you make love to me now?"

John grinned shyly, and nodded. "My only experience was rutting around with a young girl in a back seat. I don't really know how to make love to a woman. Will you help me?" She nodded shyly and motioned him to join her as she dropped to the floor. When he settled to his knees, she took both of his hands in hers. They looked into each other's eyes for a time. Then, she drew his hand to her cheek as she let go of his other hand and moved her own hand to his cheek. After caressing his cheek, she moved her hand behind his head and pulled him towards her waiting lips. She let go his head just before his lips reached hers. Still looking into her eyes, he hesitated briefly and then slowly moved to kiss her. The kiss was brief, and chaste. He pulled away from her lips and sought encouragement in her eyes. A slight nod and a tiny grin from her was the permission for which he sought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.