Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"What time is it, please," asked Gail.

"Ship time is 20:13," answered the AI.

"Add over three hours," Heather said, "and the kids' internal clocks say it is nearly midnight. Tracy, maybe we ought to round up the children and get them to bed?"

All of the adults went upstairs, to see the reconfigured bedrooms, and to see how the children were faring. Tracy was first through the playroom door. She found Stephanie, Michael and Jeremy asleep, cuddled together in a little area that the AI had obviously modified for the purpose. It was soft, warm and darker than the rest of the room. As she approached, the lighting in that area came up, but the children were not disturbed.

"It seems the AI makes a pretty good babysitter," Jenny said quietly. "As long as the children have settled down peacefully and just went to sleep, this seems a wonderful way to handle it."

"The children fell asleep peacefully," the AI softly said. "This small area was prepared for them. Amy and Janice moved the children into place."

Amy and Janice were across the room, a game spread on the floor between them. "Thank you, girls, for helping," said Gail. They smiled shyly. "Now it is time for bed." Over their mild resistance, she said, "It is nearly midnight by the clock you woke up to. There will be plenty of time tomorrow and all the days after that. It will be a long journey to our new home." The girls relented and began to pack up the game.

John picked up the sleeping Jeremy. Tracy and Jenny collected Stephanie and Michael. They walked from the playroom to the bedrooms. John and Tracy found Gail and Heather in the boys' bedroom. Little Martin was sleeping comfortably. His mother removed the pacifier and tucked him in. Gail had turned down the two beds for the other children. Soon the children were tucked into their beds and the adults withdrew.

They found Gail and Mandy back in the playroom with Janice and Amy on their laps, wrapped up in their arms. "Janice," Gail said softly, "you aren't going to wake up tomorrow in your own bed. Your old life, your old family, your old friends, are gone. But your new family will bring you all the love you can bear." Gail felt tears fall onto her arm.

"We talked about that already," Amy quietly said. "We know we can't go home, but we're glad to be here. We'll be fine." Janice nodded her head, but didn't look up.

"Thank you, Amy," said Mandy, and gave her daughter a hug. "I'm proud of you."

Gail continued, "It is time for you two to go to bed. You two will share a bedroom with Stephanie, at least for tonight. Heather and Tracy will share the other bedroom up here tonight, but that will be later. In the mean time, I want you to get in bed, and go right to sleep. We talked a bit about the new rules..."

"I am the arbiter of the rules," the disembodied voice said ominously. Both girls started. "You can think of me as Santa Claus for now. You know the song: I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake. You know the rest."

Gail thought that surprisingly threatening, for an AI. When she was sure the AI had no more to add, she said, "Do you want pyjamas?" Both girls shook their heads. "I think we will skip tooth brushing. Go to the bathroom and get in bed, please."

The girls stood and left the room, headed for the bathroom. Mandy said, "Why don't the rest of you go back downstairs? Gail and I will tuck the girls to bed."

Soon, the girls came out of the bathroom. Gail and Mandy met them in the hallway and wrapped them into hugs. "Mom," said Amy, "did you know that you're naked?"

"No, Sweetheart, I'm nude," answered Mandy. "I love you very much."

"I love you, too," said Amy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.