Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Again, the seating positions were changed. "Before I launch into serious matters," Elizabeth said, "I want to tell you that I love to tease. I love to be teased. I want you to know now that my teasing is meant to be good-hearted. If I intend a rebuke, I hope it will be obvious. I worry that there are so many of us, who will be living so close together, that feelings might get hurt and might stay that way for too long. I hope, and I mean, to have any rebuke solve the problem and then be forgotten. If I hurt your feelings, I hope you will draw me into a hug and let me know I have hurt you. Can we do that?" She received smiles and nods all around.

"Well, then. At the beginning of our discussion, I gave you what I think of as the standard method of breaking in a habitat pod. I am the sponsor. If I were a man, and if I weren't a virgin, I would take my concubines to bed and have my way with as many of them as I wanted. I am not a man, and I am a virgin. I don't intend to lose my cherry tonight, either.

"I could just say, 'you and you, go fuck John stupid while I watch and, you, come eat my pussy.' I'm not keen on doing that, either. Now, I am out of the hunt for tonight, and Tracy and Heather are out of the hunt. I don't feel very good about pressuring Gail, Jenny, and Mandy into volunteering to take on John. So, let's suppose there won't be any sex tonight.

"I think we might just plan on a lot of cuddling, maybe some kissing, and perhaps some touching. If someone wants to take it further, and John gets lucky, I for one will be very happy, because I am a complete virgin. I have never been kissed. Until tonight, my body had never been seen, except by my doctors. I have never been touched by anyone. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I want to try everything. Watching John's fountain earlier really got me going. I'm glad the AI can clean up, because I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. I sit before you, as horny as I think I have ever been.

"Which brings me to another point: how will you relate to me? 'Hey, Princess, wanna fuck?'" That brought chuckles all around. "How will you relate to each other? It is easier to tell when John needs attention - his flagpole will be standing up, waving round. How will he tell who is interested? Will we girls take a number?

"And what about girl-girl contact? Can I give you a squeeze without it being a proposition? What if I just want to caress your breasts? Or your arse, or your pussy? And if we do want some action, how can we comfortably let someone know? How does one gracefully decline without hurting feelings? These are things I want you to think about so we can discuss them later.

"Right now, we should talk about sleeping arrangements for tonight, for the next few days, and for the future. Presently we are seven adults. Tonight, Tracy and Heather will sleep upstairs near the children. I have held the floor long enough. Please share your thoughts."

Elizabeth's candour and her unpretentiousness were visibly leading the entire group to begin to relax about their state of undress.

"I think you have raised many good points," said Gail. "I think that those comments reflect who you are and your unique, to us, background.

"I think the answers will come partly with more discussion and partly just naturally as we become completely comfortable with each other. Right now, I am not comfortable in my body. I feel rather fat and ugly. I probably won't push the envelope tonight."

"Gail, the next topic after sleeping arrangements will be body alterations," Elizabeth said. "It is my plan that each and every one of you be sculpted into the exact body you have always wanted. I want you to be proud to let anybody, any time, gawk at your beauty."

Jenny said, "AI, do you have any insight to this? Is there anything that can be called 'typical?' What points should we keep in mind?"

"Most humans," the AI answered, "do not share a bed in groups of more than two or three. There are occasional groupings of larger size, but they are transitory. Over the next few days, each of you will experience markedly increased levels of desire. It is well established that intimate relations promote bonding, especially during the initial journey to the colony. The greater your intimate participation with others, the stronger and faster will bonding occur."

That brought flashes of discomfort to a few faces.

"Could we all sleep in the same room, but in several beds?" asked Heather.

The AI said, "An arrangement where three sleep in one bed, and two each in two other beds, could be established. If you please, additional beds can be added at some other time."

"That would hold us until Amy reaches 14," Tracy said. "How long will that be?"

Mandy said, "Amy won't be 14 for seven more months."

John said, "That sounds like as good a plan as any. We can change the plan later if we need to. AI, how long will it take to modify the bedroom?"

"If humans remain out of the room, then the modifications would be complete in one hundred forty two minutes" the AI said.

"What if one or more of us wants to go to sleep without having to listen to cries of passion?" put in Jenny.

"That is not a problem," the AI responded. "Any who wish silence may have it at their request."

"Do it," said Elizabeth.

"Acknowledged," responded the AI.

"Now, we get to the fun part!" exclaimed Heather.

Mandy's retort was, "What do you mean, girl? You look your age, and I'll wager that's what every other woman in the room wants." Her big grin belied the sharpness of her words.

"Ladies, ladies," said Jenny.

Elizabeth said, "How shall we do this? If the outcome is exactly what you've always dreamed of, do you object to doing it in front of the rest of us?" There was no objection. "Well, then, AI, can you help us with this? Let's start with John, the only man. There may be some detail that more than one woman would want to take into account."

A full-size hologram of John appeared atop the coffee table. "Whoa," said Tracy, "that's too high. May we remove the coffee table?"

The hologram disappeared. John moved the coffee table to a corner of the room, out of the way. When he was re-seated, the hologram reappeared, standing on the floor.

Jenny said, "I'm not willing to kibitz on this kind of thing, especially with other women. I'm afraid I'll hurt someone's feelings."

"I think the right way is to have the person - with Elizabeth - work through any desired changes," Tracy said. "If they get done and that person wants our input, then we ought to say what we think. We can be honest and still be diplomatic." Everyone agreed.

"John, you're up," said Elizabeth. "What would you like to see changed?"

A deeply embarrassed John watched the image of himself. "AI, are there changes that are required? Do you have recommendations?"

"John, age 17, height 5' 11", weight 13 stone 3. You are a concubine," the AI said, "and your duties will be as your sponsor instructs. Albion is a breeder colony. Although a 17-year-old male is nearly optimised for reproduction, some reproductive modifications will be made. These scheduled modifications will not be visible. No other changes are recommended."

"How embarrassing," John said. "Would you show us what I would look like at age 18 and at age 21, please?" The holographic image morphed into an 18-year-old. That image was held for about a minute. As they watched, the image morphed again into a 21-year-old. Both images showed the maturing of his facial features and in his body, but the differences were not pronounced. A minute later, the image morphed back to that of the 17-year-old John.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.