Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I managed to have everything done when Sheila came home. Dinner was uneventful except that I sensed that Sheila was anxious about something. As I cleared the last of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher I heard her remark to Gregg and the girls: "Charlene was very naughty this morning and needs to be punished." When Gregg asked why in a way that suggested he already knew, Sheila replied: "This morning she fucked our paper boy, he's just a child for God's sake."

"But you told me to reward him for waiting for his money until next week." I meekly suggested in my own defense.

"I told you to reward him, not fuck him. Maybe I should have known you'd fuck him being the slut that you are. But really Charlene, he's a boy and you could go to jail for that."

I just stood there in silence realizing that Sheila was going to find an excuse to punish me no matter whether it made any sense or not. Besides, I was convinced she deliberately failed to leave Jonas his money knowing that I'd have to answer the door in the nude. And how else was I supposed to interpret "reward him?"

Sheila ordered me into the garage and told me to strip. When I was naked they cuffed me to the boards that had been nailed to the wall. Once I was spread eagled Gregg produced a riding crop. Sheila told me I was to be whipped and asked me how many thrashings I thought I deserved. " A lot," I murmured, "Whatever you think is fair Mrs. Winters is what I deserve."

"And why do you deserve to be punished?"

"Because I'm a slut and will open my legs to be fucked by anyone, even a young boy."

"All right, Gregg, I think thirty lashes will be sufficient this time, ten on each of her breasts and ten to her pussy."

Without another word Gregg swung the whip and it struck me on the right breast just to the side of my nipple. It stung like hell and I couldn't help but let out a yelp. Gregg tapped a few light lashes and then snapped off another one with full force. So it went with both of my breasts. The little taps didn't count for the ten, only the full force blows. By the time he'd finished with my breasts they were red and had developed a few welts. Tears were streaming down my face but my nipples were hard like bullets and felt like they were on fire.

"You know, I think she likes it," Lisa commented, "Look how hard her nipples are. I bet she'll like it even better on her pussy, wont you Charlene?."

I was sobbing and said nothing. WAAP! The first one stung like hell. My legs and arms jerked against their restraints reflexively.

"Lisa asked you a question," Sheila barked. I couldn't respond. I tried but couldn't get a sound to come out of my mouth. WAAP ... WAAP, two more stinging blows landed directly across my now engorged pussy lips

Sheila ran her fingers up and down my throbbing pussy lips and sawed two or three of her fingers in and out of me.

"Her pussy is so wet, I think she's crying for joy. You do like it don't you CHARLENE?"

"Yes, Mrs. Winters," I managed to say, my voice wasn't much more than a squeak.

Gregg rubbed the end of the crop gently up and down my slit and then hit me again, With each slap of the leather my arms and legs tensed and my hips pushed away from the wall because they couldn't go backwards...

"See, she's eager for more," Lisa remarked.

The tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was hurt and feeling humiliated. But the truth is that, in spite of the stinging pain, I was on the edge of an orgasm. I lost count but I'm pretty sure Gregg went well beyond 10 lashes. I was exhausted by the time they stopped. My nipples were still rock hard and my pussy was dripping.

"Looks like Charlene enjoyed that so much she'd like to thank you, Gregg. Isn't that right Charlene?"

I could barely speak. I just nodded my head.

"I can't hear you! Unless you want ten more lashes you'd better speak up."

"Yes, Mrs. Winters, I want to thank Gregg," I managed to say.

"And how would you like to thank him? Would you like him to fuck you?"

By that point I needed a fucking so badly I actually meant it when I said: "Yes, I want Mr. Winters to fuck me now!"

Gregg unzipped his fly exposing his fully erect cock and released my ankles from the cuffs. He lifted up my legs and held me up with his hands under my ass. His cock slipped in easily and he buried it to the hilt. After a short pause he began to fuck me. He fucked me until he shot a huge load of cum into me. He stood on a stool and made me suck him until he was clean of his cum and my juices. Sated, he re-cuffed my legs and the four of them left me like that, laughing as they returned to the house. At least this time I wasn't left unsatisfied, having had two intense orgasms, one of them during the time Gregg was whipping my pussy. I would never have admitted that to Sheila though. An hour or so later, Sheila came into the garage and released me. She told me to get some sleep so I'd be ready to see to their breakfast in the morning.

I laid down on the make-shift bed. Max came over and licked my breasts as though he knew I was sore and needed some loving attention. He then turned his attention to my pussy, probably attracted to the smell of my juices and Gregg's cum as it dribbled down my thighs. I was shocked that I was laying there letting a dog lick my pussy but I made no effort to stop him, it felt so good. Max licked me to another orgasm before I closed my legs and rolled to my side. He nestled in next to me and we were soon both asleep.

At breakfast Tuesday morning everyone was quiet. I was serving in my new uniform, the short skirt and corset Sheila bought for me. I thought the morning would end uneventfully but then Sheila informed me that I was showing stubble around my pussy so I would have to be punished again for violating her rule about always being smooth shaven. What could I do? I had no time to shave Monday because of Jonas, the extra work and the evening's activities.

The day passed quietly. I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms and made sure I was well shaven. Lisa and Tracy were sunbathing again and needed, or should I say "wanted" help with the lotion. I eagerly complied. This time, as I tended to each of their back sides, I inserted my fingers into each pussy and brought both to a climax without being asked to do so. Afterward, both just got up, said they were going to the Mall, and left. Neither thanked me or acknowledged my efforts in any way. I guess that was their way of reminding me that I was nothing but a servant to them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.