Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I woke up very early Monday morning. I wasn't due at Sheila's until 7 a.m. but I wasn't about to walk all the way across town in that bikini, not in broad daylight anyway. Besides, I needed to carry some things with me so I threw on some tennis shoes, my old sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt over the bikini. I stuffed my high heel shoes and my equipment into a bag and set off.

I arrived at Sheila's block about fifteen minutes early and dumped the sweat suit in one of her neighbor's garbage cans and found a place next to the garage to stow my walking shoes and the gear I had brought with me. I knocked on her back door at ten minutes to seven. Sheila answered looking tired and haggard. I could tell she was not in a good mood. "Get breakfast ready," she barked, "and you'll serve it naked. And put that bikini in the wash, I'm sure it's quite filthy given your activities in it over the weekend."

"Yes, Mrs. Winters, I'll get to it right away."

"You should know, you little slut, that Dave was by last night and told us all about your little gang fuck Friday night."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Winters. I was under the impression that I was obliged to keep Dave healthy by taking care of his needs."

"HIS NEEDS," she shouted. " That didn't mean fucking half the kids in town next to the school basketball court. I think you'll need some special punishment for that tonight. Now, get busy because the house is a mess and you'll need all day to clean it up. And there are several loads of laundry to be done."

I meekly nodded "Of course Mrs. Winters," and headed for the garage to strip out of my bikini wondering how it made a difference whether I had fucked that liquor store clerk on Sheila's orders or fucked a bunch of school boys without her explicit approval. Of course it made no sense but then she was becoming more and more irrational and I shuddered at the thought of what I'd have to endure for two more years if I couldn't find my way out of this mess. I wondered if I would get the paddle again that evening or if they had something else in mind. As soon as I entered the garage I got the answer. Over the weekend someone had nailed two long boards against the interior wall in the shape of an X. At the ends of each board there were what looked like handcuffs dangling from short chains. I gulped as I envisioned myself bound spread eagle against the wall and thought about the thingst they to me. I quickly stripped off the bikini and went to the kitchen.

I served breakfast to Sheila, Gregg. Tracy and Lisa were still sleeping. While they were eating Sheila told me to sit against the wall.

"Now masturbate until you cum, you must be hornier than hell since it's been two full days without someone's dick or fingers inside you."

I sat against the wall as I was told, spread my legs and began to rub up and down my pussy lips. Then I switched to a circular motion making sure to give my clit plenty of attention. I kept my eyes on Gregg and Sheila's faces as I did. I was excited and wet. As I got close I planted my feet and lifted my ass off the floor keeping my eyes locked on Gregg. I knew what was coming next so I wanted him good and ready. The sooner I could make him cum, the better. When I came my legs shook and I moaned loudly. I wanted maximum effect for Gregg. As I settled down my ass lowered back to the floor, my knees splayed out and I took my hand away exposing my sodden pussy. I glanced at Sheila but brought my eyes back to Gregg.

Gregg had watched me intently throughout. He was sporting a good sized erection which was then exposed through the opening in his robe. Sheila snorted, harummfed and commented on what a wanton slut I was. It wasn't the first time I'd masturbated in front of these people but sitting there looking at them with my legs spread wide while I did it was new, and kind of exciting. Gregg motioned me over to him and presented his cock to me. I sucked him off. I hungrily swallowed his load since it was the only breakfast I was going to get.

Sheila and Gregg went off to work and the two girls went off somewhere unannounced around 8:30.

"Charlene, you are to remain naked all day and that includes answering the door if anyone should stop by, is that clear?"

"Yes, of course, Mrs. Winters."

"And you'd better not dilly dally about because you'll just have time to clean this messy house and have dinner ready when I get home. If you don't there'll be extra punishment tonight"

"I understand Mrs. Winter, I'll get right to it."

When they left I cleaned the kitchen and took the opportunity to search for the box of tea. I looked through all the cupboards, the refrigerator and the pantry with no success. I needed to find that evidence. The more I searched without success the more nervous I got. If they had gotten rid of it I'd be stuck in this nightmare for two years, or longer!

Just as I was prepared to start a load of laundry, the doorbell rang. I went to see who it was and saw a young Black kid through the peephole. I opened the door a crack, making sure my nakedness was hidden behind it and asked him what he wanted. "I'm the paper boy and Monday is collection day. Mrs. Winters usually leaves the money in an envelope in the mail box but there's nothing there."

"How much does she owe you?"

"Seven ninety-five."

I told him to hold on and closed the door. I had no idea where they kept any money so I called Sheila at work and told her what the problem was.

"Well, Charlene, you'll just have to ask him in, explain that I'm sorry that I forgot and offer to reward him if he's willing to wait until next week and collect for both weeks then."

"But, Mrs. Winters, I'm naked and he's just a boy, he can't be more than 13 or 14."

"Don't you dare question me, Charlene. It's not as though you haven't already been naked in front of young boys."

"And, Charlene, take the handset with you and put it on speaker phone so I can make sure you're following my orders."

I took the hand set and set it by the door and pushed the button for the speaker phone. I opened the door and told the young man to come in. When he saw me his eyes got as big as dinner plates and his lower jaw dropped to somewhere around his navel.

"What's wrong young man, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Nnn ... oo, ma'am." He stammered.

"What's your name?"

He just stood there and stared for a moment and then told me his name was Jonas.

"Mrs. Winters forgot to leave the money today so if you'll be patient and collect for this week next Monday I'm sure we can think of something to reward you for being so good about it."

"Well, I guess." He sputtered desperately trying to keep his eyes up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.