Billy and the Chisholm Trail - Cover

Billy and the Chisholm Trail

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Billy Harris signs on as the scout for a cattle drive headed to Abilene on the original Chisholm Trail in 1867. Along the way, he mostly makes use of his much more popular talent with the ladies, and his men friends learn a few things, too. This is a short story with a lot of shootings, but little of it is gunpowder.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Sister   Violence   Prostitution  

"Well, let me tell ya, Mrs. Jenkins, I ain't never had someone else help me get lined up, afore. It sure does add something ta the party.

"Yes, Betsy has always complained about feeling left out when I fuck a customer, so I told her that she could help this time with you. We both thought you might like it. Betsy, how did you like doing that?"

"Oh, Ma, that was lots of fun. Kin I do it again with your other customers?"

"That will depend on the customer, Honey, and the situation. Some men wouldn't like it, and some would. We'll just have to see how things work out as we go along. Meanwhile, Mr. Harris still has his fuck to do, so ya gotta stand back. Ya kin watch like ya usually do, but ya gotta stay out of the customer's way."

With that, Billy started stroking. The woman was not tight, but she was not as loose as Charlene, so Billy decided to give her the benefit of his experience and work his way in with several strokes, instead of trying to jam his cock all the way in the manner most of her customers did. Billy also managed to make most of his strokes so that he rubbed against her G-spot, though she had no idea what it was. In fact, she did not even know that she had such a place until Billy started rubbing against it.

For the first time in her life, Mrs. Jenkins was having an orgasm! Even her husband had been neglectful when it came to giving his wife the full pleasure of a fucking, so she never knew that she could get off the way a man did. The occasional bump against her clit was all of the added stimulation she normally felt, and that was not sustained enough to induce an orgasm, even though she did enjoy the feeling.

Billy continued to stroke, starting off slowly, as he usually did, but speeding up as soon as he knew that his partner was drawn into the rhythm. Mrs. Jenkins felt something that she had never felt before, it was like millions of little bugs running around just under her skin, making her tingle all over. It was certainly not unpleasant, just unexpected. She felt her muscles began to tighten, both in her cunt and around the rest of her body. Billy felt it, too, as she began to tense up and to pant.

Betsy looked on in building concern, since she had never seen her mother act this way, before. Mrs. Jenkins continued to get more and more tense as the feelings built until she finally exploded in a scream of pure ecstasy and fainted. Betsy began to cry because she thought her mother was dead, not noticing the rise and fall of her chest as she continued to breathe.

Meanwhile, Billy had his orgasm triggered by the one from his partner, and he released a huge load of jism and a great groan of pent up emotions and physical tension. He, too, felt a much larger than normal release and jolt of pleasure from this coupling. Man, this business of rescuing women in distress was certainly worth the effort!

Fortunately for Betsy's peace of mind, her mother woke up and gave Billy a huge hug and kiss, something she never did for her normal clients. Betsy now knew that her mother was not harmed by the experience and had, indeed, enjoyed it immensely. In fact, the pleasure on her mother's face made Betsy jealous. Why couldn't she experience that kind of pleasure?

Billy pulled out of Mrs. Jenkins cunt and rolled over to recover. Of course, this was not going to take long for a boy of 15! At the same time, Betsy was nagging, "Oh, Ma, kin I try that? Kin I? Kin I?"

"Hush, Betsy. I must talk ta Mr. Harris. Mr. Harris, do ya think that ya could give that same feeling ta my daughter? Now that I know what a wonderful feelin' is possible, I would hate ta deny the same pleasure ta my daughter. I know that she ain't a woman, yet, but I seen her playin' with her pussy, soz I knows she has some feelin's down there. Ifen it don't work, we ain't lost nothin', but ifen it does work, think what a wonderful gift ya would have given ta my daughter."

"Mrs. Jenkins, are ya seriously askin' me ta fuck yer daughter? Do ya know what ya are askin' for. Ya know as well as I do that the first time only happens once. Are ya sure that ya want me ta be the one ta fuck Betsy fer the first time?"

"Yes, Mr. Harris, I really do. I have experienced enough men ta know that most of them care nothing fer the woman they are fuckin'. To them, the woman is just a place ta dump their jism. On the other hand, ya have just shown me somethin' I never experienced afore, an' I want the same feelin' fer my daughter at least once in her life. Any one of a lot of different things could happen an' ya would never come by here again, soz I figure that ifen it don't happen now, it may never happen. Please say yes, Mr. Harris. Please fuck my daughter."

"OK, let's see what Betsy has ta say. Betsy, do ya want me ta fuck ya. I'll have ta warn ya that it could hurt at first, though I will be as gentle as I can be. Any time ya want me ta stop, I will ifen ya say so. Just remember, too, that there ain't but one first time, so think real hard afore ya answer. Are ya absolutely sure that ya want me ta fuck ya?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Harris. I want that same feelin' my mother had. Please fuck me!"

"OK, just ya shuck that dress an' climb up here with me. Yer Ma will move out of the way soz we have enough room. I'm gonna have ta do a little work afore we actually fuck ta make sure that ya are ready."

"Certainly, Mr. Harris. I'll do whatever ya tell me ta do."

Betsy climbed into the bed after her mother had moved to a chair. She was using a cloth to try to blot the pussy juice and jism that was running out of her cunt like it was looking for a fire to extinguish. She pulled the chair up close to the bed so that she could get a good look at the deflowering of her daughter.

Billy started out by kissing Betsy and rubbing his hand gently over her budding nipples. She did not yet have enough breasts to show more than where they would eventually be, but her nipples reacted the way female nipples always do: they got hard and stuck out from her soon-to-be breasts.

Billy moved down Betsy's face with kisses until he reached her neck. He continued the line of kisses until he reached the near nipple. He kissed this before he put his lips around the immature nipple and began to suck gently to try to get it to stick out more. It did elongate a little, enough for Billy to hold it with his lips and flog it with his tongue. This almost caused Betsy to jump out of the bed from the unexpected feelings engendered by that thumping on her nipple. However, she settled back and simply writhed in pleasure as Billy continued his ministrations.

Billy switched back and forth between the nipples as he slid his hand down toward Betsy's pussy. She had no hair, yet, so he just slid his hand over that area without pausing. He did not touch her clit with his fingers at this time, but kept sliding his hand down until the heal of his hand rested over her hidden clit. Billy lined his hand up so that his middle finger was gently pressed into Betsy's pussy slit. While he was still playing with her nipples, Billy began dragging his finger up and down her pussy slit, putting just enough pressure on them to cause her outer lips to slide apart just slightly.

This sliding apart was enough to expose just the edges of Betsy's inner lips, and these were the subject of a gentle massage as Billy moved his finger back and forth. Betsy began to squeal and moan as she was worked up by this attention. Her hips began to gyrate with pure instinct as her subconscious knew what was coming, even though her conscious brain was still unaware of what was to happen.

Billy kept up the gentle massage for a few strokes before he pushed a little harder with his finger and spread her inner lips. He now brought his finger up enough to touch her clit before moving back to the mouth of her vagina. This motion was continued for a few more minutes as Betsy began to writhe even more as her body demanded more and more penetration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.