A Promise
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Telephoneman

The first Saturday afternoon after Lyn's visit, I was surprised when Petra, Lyn and Natasha all arrived at the same time. They had spent most of the morning at my house, sorting a few things out is what they called it. Petra gave me a large envelope and told me that everything I should need was in it. Lyn handed me a load of change along with a piece of notepaper with all their phone numbers on.

Natasha told me that my house was well kept – for a man, but needed the feminine touch.

'Of course that will be taken care of before you get out of here.' Petra added with a grin, something echoed by my other two visitors.

The grins morphed into laughter as I moaned.

My moan then changed its tone as Lyn kissed me. My usual reaction to her kiss was immediately noticed by the other two and commented on. As long as I had Lyn's lips on mine, I didn't give a damn. I certainly didn't complain when it lasted longer than ever. I was slightly breathless when she pulled away.

I'd just managed a breath when Petra leaned in and kissed me. I was in shock. How should I react in front of Lyn? I started to push her away when Lyn whispered in my ear. 'It's okay David, you are allowed to kiss her.'

Even with permission I was still reluctant. However, it wasn't too long before I responded to those sweet lips. They weren't Lyn's but they were still extremely pleasurable even allowing for the very obvious lack of experience. It didn't last as long as Lyn's either.

As Petra retreated, I looked at Lyn, only to see her nod at Natasha, who then moved into the space vacated by Petra. She was looking at me with some apprehension. It didn't take a genius to work out that Lyn had given the other two permission, or even instructions, to kiss me. At first I took Natasha's hesitation as a slight unwillingness but as I took in her eyes, and how she was looking at me, I understood that she was actually seeking my approval.

I nodded slightly and started to smile. I never completed that smile as the lips of my former boss and torturer-in-chief found mine. Whilst my lips were savouring the deep kiss that was somewhere between Petra and Lyn in its intensity, my mind was in turmoil. Everything in my memories was telling me to beware, of what I'm not sure, so my mind didn't enjoy those few moments of intimacy as much as the rest of my body did.

As she pulled back, I felt a hand on my cock and heard Lyn say quietly. 'Well that certainly got his interest.' All three laughed.

I was gob-smacked, there simply isn't another word for it. Then Lyn did that thing she does so well, she answered my question before I'd actually asked it, before my spinning brain could even formulate it even.

'As you told all your fellow patients that these two beauties were your girlfriends, we thought that you could put on a show for them, you know boost your rep a bit.' She explained.

Given how jealous Lyn had seemed when I first mentioned Petra, I wasn't sure whether I was more startled by her stance or Natasha being willing to kiss me, even if in fun. The rest of the visit seemed to entail them keeping me off-balance and a competition between the three over who could embarrass me the most.

Any doubt as to the thoroughness of their house search disappeared when Lyn bought up my family photo album, or more specifically the photos of me in it. Petra also had a far superior memory to me as she displayed with tales of our early school days, it appeared that I wasn't as far below her radar as I'd assumed.

Just before they left, my two former colleagues confirmed that they would continue to visit me either together or individually. I was happy to see that Lyn didn't feel the need to object to this, nor confirm her future visits. She did warn the other two that only one kiss per visit was allowed. Petra objected with a laugh, complaining that she needed to practice.

Lyn was laughing too when she conceded. 'Okay, no more than two each. That gives you a hello and goodbye.' She then looked at me and said sternly. 'And you are not to enjoy them!'

After a slight splutter from me she added, 'well not too much anyway, and certainly no groping.'

That got them all laughing again as I wondered how I'd ended up like this, and I didn't mean the accident. As soon as they'd gone I was bombarded with questions and comments from almost all the mobile patients and even the nurses. I realised that however I had got here, I certainly liked it, although Natasha still worried me a bit. I wanted to trust her but I couldn't quite bring myself to do so.

The next few months were a mass of boredom with some very pleasurable moments thrown in. The visits continued with some combination of the three calling in every evening. Much to the amusement of the nurses and bemusement of the ever-changing ward population, the kisses continued. Petra insisted on as much practice as possible, though soon proved she was a quick learner. Natasha, to my initial surprise, made the occasional solo visit and her kisses left me no doubt about how genuine they were. Lyn's of course were always the highlight. I failed miserably her instructions on not enjoying them, though I did manage, just, to keep the non-groping rule.

Sadly, or should that be happily, none of my three main visitors thought the non-groping rule applied to them. In the afternoons, whenever she wasn't working, Lyn called in bringing Sarah in a couple of times a week, I even managed to see her on her eighth birthday. Betty also called in once a week, usually on an afternoon when her daughter was at work.

The solicitor that Natasha had arranged called in a few times to get all the data he needed to start things off at his end. He did explain that nothing would be settled until the full extent of my recovery was known, although, as, due to the accident, I had no income, he would try to get an interim payment.

Gradually things improved. First was the removal of the cast from my wrist and hand. This immediately made doing things for myself so much easier. Eleven weeks after it had been put on, the cast on my right leg was removed. The leg looked and felt a mess. All muscle had atrophied. I had mistakenly assumed that with only one leg in a cast I could return home on crutches. Within minutes I knew this to be a vain hope.

Physiotherapy on my wrist had been uncomfortable with some slight pain. On my leg it was excruciating, far worse than the pain of actually breaking it. If I thought that was bad then the following week, after my left leg was released, was infinity worse. The torturers in white, who called themselves physiotherapists, put me through hell.

My harem, as the nurses called Lyn, Petra and Natasha, had no sympathy in the slightest. Surprisingly it was Petra who seemed the worst, telling me to stop being a wimp. I winced at the harem term too, the only physical contact that I'd had with any of them was a kiss and a quick fondle of my cock. I'd probably had more with the nurses who had the job of bathing me.

When I was eventually released back into society, I had a brief feeling of euphoria. However the sheer physical strain of moving under my own steam, albeit with the aid of crutches, brought reality crashing down around me. The harem, who'd even started to call themselves that after overhearing one of the nurses, were there to ensure that I managed the trip home. Listening to them talk, I got the distinct impression that their friendship had progressed far beyond having me as a link.

Although the outside of my house remained the same, the interior was a different matter altogether. My dining room, easily the least used room downstairs, was no more. Occupying the same space was an elegantly styled bedroom. I recognised my bed and a few other items from my room but much was obviously new. It was clearly a masculine room but with undoubted hints of a feminine touch. Fortunately the house had a downstairs bathroom, well shower-room to be accurate.

I'd been on my feet no longer than ten minutes since leaving my hospital bed and I was well aware that I would have trouble climbing the stairs. The girls had known that in advance and had gone to the trouble and possible expense of preparing for it. All the downstairs areas had been cleared of my usual junk leaving me clear paths to get around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.