Henry the First
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by SizeQueen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Where I live there are very few black people. Henry was the first black man I was ever close to, or ever danced with and the first black man that ever took me and showed me what I'd been missing, by having only been with one other man, my husband. Would he be able to satisfy me after being with Henry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Mom became a little irate when I asked if she would watch the baby again that night, saying, "you aren't messing around on Gary are you? He's a good man and a good husband."

"Mom, you know I wouldn't do that, I'm going to a little party for my friend Kay, she's leaving and I don't know when I'll get to see her again. Will you do it, please?"

"Well okay, but you better not stay all night again, Gary didn't seem real happy when he brought the baby this morning."

"Okay I won't. Thanks mom, I'll try be home by midnight."

"Okay honey, but you better do more than try. Be careful, I'll feed Gary when he stops by to get the baby."

"Thanks mom, I appreciate you doing this for me, I'll come get the baby in the morning when I get up."

It was still daylight when I parked the car between the two big trucks and crawled up into the cab and found Henry lying on the bed naked his, flaccid cock laid over on his thigh. "Well, aren't you a sight For sore eye's," I said smiling.

"Reaching out his arm he said, "come here baby I got something for you."

Laughing I said, "I can see that, but it needs some help."

"That's where you come in baby, let me show you what it needs."

I moved close enough for him to put his arm behind my back and pulled me to the bed saying. "Come here baby."

Leaning over I kissed his full soft lips as he filled my mouth with his tongue. As my lips clamped around his tongue he began slipping it in and out of my mouth, we broke the kiss and he said, "damn you good baby, now do that to my dick, suck on it just like you did my tongue, get it nice and hard."

"I don't do that."

"What do you mean you don't do that?" You meant to tell me you ain't never sucked a dick?"

No, I've never sucked Gary, s cock, I don't even know how."

"Well baby you gonna learn if you want me to fuck you again tonight. Now lean over, put it in your mouth and suck, just don't use your teeth."

"I ... I don't know if I can do that, it's like dirty."

His hand moved from my back to behind my head pushing me face down on his lap. Taking his cock in his hand he rubbed it along my lips saying, "open wide baby if you want this black dick in that sweet little pussy again tonight, you better suck it hard."

I stuck my tongue out licking the head all around, making it wet and slippery then clamped my lips around it. "That's it baby Henry said, take it nice and slow, make it last. Once you suck dick a few times, you'll like it so much, you'll want to do it every chance you get.

I said, "I don't think I'll ever develop a taste for it. It almost makes me sick thinking about swallowing that slimy stuff, ugh, god that must be awful."

"Open wide baby, suck it in aaahhugh, ya like that, suck that dick baby, uh huh, oh ya, take it all."

AS I opened my mouth, Henry pushed my head down filling my mouth with soft black cock. As I sucked it began to grow in size until I had a mouthful and had to pull back to keep from choking. I began stroking my hand up and down the shaft I was unable to get in my mouth. Henry, grasping a hand full of hair, began pumping my head up and down, fucking his stiff cock with my mouth. I wanted Henry's cock in me so bad, I was willing to do whatever it took, even if it meant sucking his cock.

Henry began thrusting his hips, pushing his thick cock in and out of my mouth. Jerking my head up by my hair, he turned and got off the bed. "whats wrong Henry did I hurt you?"

Getting behind me, he reached around in front of me and opened my jeans and stripped them off along with my panties. Naked from the waist down, he pushed me face down on the bed and pushed the full length of his hard shaft into my cunt. "Oh my gawd ... fuck that hurt." I screamed

"Take it all baby, fuck my big fat cock." Standing behind me, pushing my head down, he began ramming his thick black cock in and out of me as deep and hard as he could. He pounded my pussy so hard and fast it felt like I was being fucked by a machine. I didn't really care what or how, he was doing it, as long as he kept doing it. I was on the verge of having my second orgasm when he grabbed a hand full of my long hair and jerked my head up off the bed. Growling he said, I'm gonna nut you baby, drain my nuts. I stood bent over, wracked by the most intense orgasm I'd ever had as he emptied his load of black baby sperm into my white married cunt. When it was over, I finished undressing and crawled onto the bed.

Lying next to me Henry said, "you are staying the night aren't you baby."

I can't, I have to be home by midnight or mom will be pissed."

Pulling me over to him kissing me, he said, If you want some more dick "You better get started making it hard again. I began by kissing my way down his supple black body to his flaccid cock. Taking it into my mouth, I got my first real taste of cum, mixed with juices of my own. I it didn't taste as bad as I'd always imagined it would. In fact it wasn't bad at all. After the fourth time Henry filled me with cum, I told him I had better be going home, it was getting late and I didn't want everybody pissed off at me.

On my way home, I thought about Henry having me suck his cock after each time he'd fucked me. I didn't think I would ever like sucking cock and never in a hundred years would I have guessed I would ever suck and fuck a black man.

I met with Henry every time he came to town for the next two months. It was hard for me to make an excuse to stay overnight, but did manage to spend three or four hours with him, each day he was in town. I think it was the fourth or fifth time I was with him that he had me suck him off to completion. It surprised me that it shot out with such force, the first three squirts went down my throat before I could even swallow, after that I sucked and gulped until I got it all down. When it was over he said, "I knew if you kept sucking my dick, sooner or later you'd swallow a load, you damn good at it baby, no longer than you been doing it

Smiling I said, "I had a very good teacher remember." As I laid there beside him, I thought about the night I'd told him I would never want anyone to cum in my mouth and how he'd laughed saying, "after you suck dick a few times you going to want it in your mouth every chance you get." He was right, I loved having his cock in my mouth, sucking and licking that thick shaft.

I think it was a couple of weeks later. I was with Henry lying on my back sucking his cock, when he leaned back and began to finger fuck my ass for the first time. After a few minutes I was able to relax and began to enjoy this new feeling. As my hips began to move, pushing his finger in and out of my ass he pushed another finger into my tight hole. I gasped, almost choking on his cock, as he pushed both fingers in deep. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my ass finger fucked. It felt so good I wondered if it was possible to have an orgasm.

My hips began bucking up, driving his fingers in and out deeper and faster, he smiled down at me saying, "you like don't you baby?" As I nodded my head yes, he eased his cock out of my mouth and slid off to my side. Reaching under my knees he lifted my legs and got between them. Bending my knees, he pushed forward until they were pressing against my breasts and had my pointed ass upwards. Reaching down he guided his cock to my pussy and fucked me nice and deep for a few minutes. He knew I was about to cum when he pulled out of my cunt and pushed his cock into my ass. As I screamed for him to stop. He buried himself to the balls, then said. "You like how my big dick feels?"

"Oh god it hurts, you pushed it in to fast honey, you got to go slow, I've never had anything but your fingers in there."

"You be okay baby once you had it a few times," I whimpered and cried all the time he fucked my ass. I screamed when he stuffed it in, held it there and filled my ass with cum. As his cock became soft and slid out of my ass, Henry said uuummmm that's some fine ass baby, you gonna love it after you had it fucked a few times

In the weeks following that night, it became a regular thing. After I'd sucked and fucked him a few times, he would take my ass before I went home. I didn't mind him doing me there, in fact I'd begun to enjoy it. I asked him why he always saved that for last. He said he didn't want to put it in my pussy after he'd had it in my ass.

It was the middle of November, big game hunting season was open and Gary had left to go Elk hunting, the day before I was to meet Henry. I drove the two miles out of town to the truck stop where we were to meet. We'd changed meeting places, thinking eventually someone was sure to notice my car parked between the trucks every couple of weeks or so, at the Farmers Co-Op lot. There was a cold, fall wind blowing as I entered the truck parking area a little before dark. Using the back entrance, I saw Henry's truck parked close to the back wall and noticed he'd left just enough room between the truck and the wall to park my car. I slid my car in alongside the big truck. got out and locked my doors.

Grabbing the door handle on the truck I pulled the door open and climbed up inside the cab holding my head down, eye's squinting to keep the wind from blowing my eyes full of dust. I sat down and opened my eyes looking at Henry. "Oh my god!!!! I screamed, I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong truck."

The black man behind the wheel said. "Don't panic sweetheart, you're in the right truck, I've been expecting you. Henry told me to park back here and not to be surprised when a cute little blond payed me a visit. Henry got sick and couldn't make it, so he got me to take the run. Looking closely at me now, he said. "Damn Henry was right, you damn sure are a cute little thing"

"Well thank you for saying so, but I better be going, I thought Henry would be here. He and I are pretty good friends, so I just climb in whenever I happen to see his truck in town." Didn't mean to barge in on you like this.

"How good of friends are you and Henry, sweet thing?"

As he talked, I looked him over. He appeared to be, mid to late thirties, somewhat taller and heavier than Henry and darker skin. I answered, "Ah ... were pretty good friends. I've known him since August, I stop and see him if I happen to see his truck in the lot."

looking at me smiling, he lifted the jacket he had laying across his lap. Are you this good of friends?" Looking down I saw he was naked under the jacket and found myself staring at the longest cock I'd ever seen. It wasn't as thick as Henry's, but it had to be at least three inches longer with a head the shape of a mushroom. As I sat staring at this very long very black cock, he Reached over, put his hand behind my head and pulled my face to his lap.

I couldn't believe how good it felt sucking on that flared cock head. Not being nearly as thick as Henry's I was able to take more cock into my mouth. I liked how it felt when he pushed my head down, pressing the huge cock head tight against my throat holding it there until I was about to choke, then pulling my head up. I was really getting into it when he groaned, Aughhhhh ... fuck ya, suck that dick baby and pumped his load down my throat. "Damn baby, Henry said you sucked a mean dick, but damn girl, that's the best I ever had."

After I'd cleaned all the cum off his cock I sat up saying. "Did Henry really tell you about me sucking him off?"

"Hell yah he did. Do you think I would have been sitting here half naked, waiting for you to get here, if he hadn't told me you was the best little cocksucker he knew.

"Well ... did he tell you how much I enjoyed being fucked by his big cock."

"Well no, we didn't really have time. I had to hurry and get ready to leave"

"Well ... By the way, what's your name?"

"Morgan Jefferson."

"Well, Morgan Jefferson, how would you like to find out how much I enjoy being fucked by a nice big black cock like yours?"

"Damn sweet lady, I was hoping you'd say that. Hell yes, I'd love giving that white pussy a good deep fucking." Then added, "you ever had eleven inches of dick in you?"

As Morgan talked, I sat staring at the longest, blackest cock I'd ever seen, slowly coming back to life. He added, "have you ever had eleven inches of dick in that sweet white pussy"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.