Bow Valley - Cover

Bow Valley

Copyright 2010 by Barbe Blanche. No unauthorised posting on any other site permitted

Chapter 17B: A Hospital Appointment

Abba

I think I was the last one to drop off and the last to awaken. There was already light coming through the chinks in the tiny but heavy curtains when I awoke. Five minutes later, I had a bowl of soup thrust into my hand by Sarita.

There was lovely smell from the kitchen, "Breakfast for the three of us first. It should be ready in a few minutes. It's agreed that Kari comes in with me to the hospital stores."

Damn! I was going to argue. I didn't like that; call it common sense, a premonition but it seemed all wrong but I sensed their minds were set, "You can keep Victoria company. She is waking up now. Then, when Kari has used her key to open up the stores and anywhere else we need, we come back here."

"Her key?"

"That's why she's coming, her lock-picking techniques." She was aware of my reservations, "and I have to go to find if they have what I want." She announced with finality.

I did not like it. Had I been asleep while some things were discussed or had I forgotten what had been said?

"Oh. And then you and I can go straight to get medical supplies. You can stand guard while I do some specific shopping."

I wasn't happy about the girls now going off on their own but it must have already been decided.

Kari understood my reservations, "We're both going armed, and neither of us is going to be scared of shooting at anybody," she added.

They appeared to have got it all covered. I must admit that, after studying the weapons, I now possessed a 'key' that would open most locked doors; but the use of one of those guns would bring everyone running. We wanted to do this quietly.

Sarita gave me a kiss and I yielded to persuasion and made a point of placing my hand on her bum. That was what greeted Kari on her return. She was now attired in jeans and a sweater.

The slightly-built doctor turned to her friend, "Damn you, you're his girlfriend too, let him have a feel. Who's got the better bum?" She twisted Kari around so I had a girl on either side of me.

I was about to say ... And then knew it would be more than my life was worth to say one was better than the other. I waggled my fingers around Sarita's bottom where the flesh met her thighs. May I say, what a delightful experience it was? I still felt as though I was doing something really naughty in the presence of another girl but already one hand, was smoothing itself over the taller girl's backside, making Kari squirm a little. Turning towards Sarita, I announced, "Well this one is certainly smaller."

I pinched Kari lightly and she jumped, "And this is more responsive. I think it's a lot tighter," I sensed Sarita's displeasure even before I finished the sentence and went on, "but it's the tightness of her jeans!"

I gave Kari a kiss on the side of the face.

Sarita laughed, "Good try." She waited for another comment from me. I decided that the only safe response was to make fun and pinched her too. She jumped back and looked at me, staring as I announced, "But is this one more delicate than the other?"

Sarita come up to me rubbing her bottom and burst into laughter. "I hate you!" she declared hitting me gently. Having her in one arm and Kari in the other, I cuddled them both. Was this my birthday?

For a few moments, all three of us forgot the world and revelled in the personal friendship and contact. I know that we had grown a lot closer together. The fact that I had not previously been sexually intimate with Kari had now been remedied. Perhaps the sexual intimacy between Sarita and I had formed the greater bond up 'til now, perhaps not? I appear to have worked with Kari so much more and that had brought us closer together but now there was a closer intimacy born of making love to each other.

There was nothing weird in my caring for two females and I could open my heart to either Kari or Sarita. I knew I had something great going with each of them. It was just amazing that both appeared to ac

cept my relationship with her friend.

At no time had the relationship with Marcie approached the depth of feelings I had for either of these girls. It was nothing compared to the intimacy here. We had already gone through danger and near death experiences, and yet we looked to continuing our future together without reservation.

I gave Kari a great big kiss and knew Sarita was looking on admiringly, not expecting one of her own but lovingly wanting us to enjoy the friendship we had together. I knew that my new-found familiarity with Kari pleased Sarita. Up until our time in bed there had been a subtle awareness; she had been excluded, no longer was that evident.

"Ping, ping, ping, ping." The electronic timer interrupted my show of affection and alerted us to the readiness of the food. It smelled delicious. I didn't forget Sarita's kiss as we moved over to the galley.

"You know you don't have to kiss me just because you've kissed Kari. I'd prefer it if you kissed me when you felt like it, rather than out of a sense of obligation. I'm not keeping count you know, neither of us is. We agreed that before."

We? It must have been the two girls. They'd said nothing to me ... Had they?

Sarita went on, confiding to me, as Kari was sorting out the food, "That's not the relationship I want," she said it quietly, squeezing my hand to her bottom surreptitiously.

It was a pity we had to rush through the meal, but Victoria was coming awake. I helped lift the bikes onto a paved precinct under a cold sky and saw off the two girls just as the grey morning was lightening. It was strange; nobody was about. In fact, the lack of seeing many people made me wonder how many had died.

Worried? Of course I was. I tried not to show my concern as Victoria was waking up and I moved into her room to talk with her for the next hour or two. I told her that Sarita was out shopping and after that, I was going out again with Sarita but that Kari was staying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.