Bow Valley - Cover

Bow Valley

Copyright 2010 by Barbe Blanche. No unauthorised posting on any other site permitted

Chapter 8: An interesting morning!

Abba

"Yeeow!" From the pleasant dream, I went to an almighty scream. It hurt. I'm very tender there but it was the surprise more than anything.

Only when I stared at my uncovered waist, did it all come together. A shocked, naked, beautiful, young woman looked aghast. She had just let her incisors convince me my cock was being cut into shreds. I stared, expecting the sight of blood.

"What do you think you are doing?" I yelped


Sarita

What was I doing? It was obvious what I was doing.

I had awoken early, long before dawn. For the first time for two days I had been completely relaxed as I lay between the sheets. Not understanding why I felt so good, it took me some time to come around. The shock of seeing the male figure sleeping peacefully there was momentary and after no more than a couple of seconds I felt good. In fact I felt so good it was hard to believe. I had a fulfilled feeling that everything was going right. My body felt really, unbelievably good if a bit sore but a smile creased over my mouth at some detailed recollections.

I came to my senses quickly then. Trying to recall the events of the preceding day, they came tumbling back to me. If only I could keep things on track.

Abba had not been approached by me in the library by accident. I remembered him from some years previously at a student's twenty-first which I had felt obliged to attend. The thing that stuck in my mind was that he looked such an innocuous character. I got to talk to him for a few minutes before he disappeared without a word and I later learnt had taken an inebriated female student back home. At the time his impoliteness had annoyed me and I had remarked upon it to somebody else.

"The dancer," was the response in identifying the student to whom I referred. A second colleague butted in and commented, "That's no dancing, that's practice. He's the lad who was in the Martial Arts Club and got upset after injuring a black belt, second dan. He left the club scared of doing it again, said the others were too slow."

The conversation stayed in the back of my mind and I knew that it had been in my subconscious when I had made that stupid offer to him without any forewarning, a spur of the moment proposal.

What else had I done? I knew that my mental state was primarily a result of my reaction to what I had seen in the student rooms. My mind had been in complete disarray. What must he have thought of me?

I still knew that my number one priority was to hang on to this man. In the present circumstances, theoretically, I should be in great demand as a doctor. But this man was not ill and if he did succumb to the virus no doctor was going to be of any use to him. It was I who needed him.

He could so easily take the easy option and go on his way alone. I wanted to deter him from that course in any way I could. I'd seen evidence of his protective nature with females and his expertise. I'd been playing on that weakness. I wanted to make him feel responsible for me in ways that would make it impossible for him to abandon me here.

The only thing was he was a little too reserved to take charge in the circumstances. He didn't yet know it but he had to be more assertive. And last night I'd been encouraging him to do just that. I'd do the same today, using lots of non-verbal signals to ensure he got the message and developed his assertive strengths.

I also had to show him that I was prepared to do a lot for him, put him and his feelings before my selfish interests. All I'd done so far was make him to think I was a kinky pervert.

I looked over at him sleeping there and a lump came to my throat. I couldn't think straight. Slipping out of bed without waking him, I opened the bathroom door and went inside where it was easier to take objective decisions about what I should do.

I had to convince him this morning that he meant something to me, and I was prepared to do anything for him. What should I do?

Of course I took a pee and sitting down my gaze rested on...

Within a few moments I was sorting through his toilet things. There was a wireless* there too. I fiddled with the tuner and at this time of the morning all I got was East Coast FM. It took me ten minutes to decipher the accents to appreciate it was an Irish station.

Ireland had been trying to isolate itself from the disease I discovered but had failed to keep its borders closed to returning nationals. The newsreaders reported the deaths had suddenly become overwhelming in Dublin and had reached rural areas.

Finally there was an interchange between two female newscasters that reported the survival rates amongst women were much higher than men, "This reinforces the experience of other countries where the same phenomena has been described."

I really did not want to leave this town on my own and within a group would be safer, a group of men but I'd seen no one other than Abba whom I'd trust apart from the two cousins who were staying put.

I began thinking of the other girl. In my self interest and in those of Abba, I recognised we definitely required her skills to complement our own.

And I admit to a surge of jealousy which I had to ignore. Damn! Where had that come from? Why should I be jealous over a man I'd not even thought of before the previous day? That was ridiculous! I decided I must ignore such trivialities.

I had to make Miss Cold Fish or whatever her name was see reason. I kept forgetting, couldn't get 'Fish' out of my mind. Kari, that was it. She had to jettison all her stupid reservations just as I had. It wasn't too hard. Damn why had Abba been so bloody accommodating and affectionate? He was too likeable. In fact, I could grow to like him – a lot.

I should be approaching this problem with logic.

But his attitude made my impartiality that much more hard to adopt. Logically, the only way I could see to entrap him was by the oldest way known to woman to trap a man. And if there were two of us singing from the same hymn sheet* he would have no choice. A sly smile crept over my face. It wasn't like me to be so selfish but this was my life I was thinking about.

It struck me that if both of us made ourselves attractive - we should be able to wrap him around our little fingers.

Yep, Kari, that was her name, she'd better smarten up her ideas if she wanted this man to look after us both. I'd put her right.

I careful washed myself down with a bottle of water and ensuring my breath was fresh, quietly eased myself back into bed.

There was one other thing I remembered, must get some more toothpaste.

He had still not awoken as I took a deep breath, slipped down the cover, gazed at him closely and, closing my eyes, engulfed his ready cock within my mouth.

I was not experienced so I really must make this good. Mmmm, not as nasty as I though. A few seconds and he stirred. I'd make this good for him as good as his ex, I hoped.

Forcefully throwing all reservations to the wind, I closed my mouth over him with confidence.

"Yeeow!"

He more than startled me

For a moment I was petrified. I cringed that I had hurt him and made a vow I'd make it up to him whatever it took as he demanded, "What do you think you are doing?"

I thought it was bloody obvious.


Abba

"Yeeow!" From the pleasant dream, I let out an almighty yelp. It hurt. It felt like someone was cutting off my cock. Like all blokes, I'm very tender there but I reckon it was the surprise more than anything.

It was only when I groggily stared at my uncovered groin that it all came together. A very naked, very beautiful young woman was peering back at me with a totally shocked expression on her face. She had just finished using her incisors to convince me that my cock was being cut to shreds. I stared in horror, expecting to see blood.

Within three seconds, I was appreciative of the fact that I was not, in fact, mortally wounded. Her intent had been to bring me pleasantly out of sleep with a blowjob!

Marcie had never tried to wake me up like that!

"Please don't do that!" I pleaded and then quite carefully enunciated the words again firmly, this time, with more emphasis, "Please, DO - NOT - bite - me!"

Sarita just stared back at me in amazement.

Her bottom lip was quivering. What was to be the most rewarding and sexual unexpected wake-up of my life had gone slightly wrong. It did upset me a little, but only a little! In that pose, she looked small and frightened again, like a waif, in trouble. She was older than me, but you'd never have guessed it by looking at her just then.

She did not know what to do.

Calmly I chuckled, "Some day, I'll have to tell you how to give oral sex to your lover without castrating him, he might actually like it."

Relief was apparent in her whole attitude. She relaxed.

Before I knew what I was doing I was pulling my lips in over my teeth as an example. "Never, let your teeth come into contact with my cock. They are sharp."

"I'm sorry I've never done this before."

I was still half asleep. "I'm sorrier." OK, I say things before I think them through.

"You'd better show me how," the little girl voice squeaked.

Of course all men are experts on fellatio. I've not seen many porn films, but each of them had actresses swallowing, slurping and licking as if their lives depended on it. Yep, I was an expert!

"Oh, I can show you all right," I said jokingly.

No reaction.

I was fooling about.

She wasn't.

I've always wanted a girl to kneel on the floor, a sort of macho thing but in this case I made an exception. "First, you don't suck me from the side." She started to move but to where, I had no idea.

I still thought she was treating this light-heartedly.

"No, a kneeling stance places you at just the right height. You can get your mouth right over the top to take me in deeply. It's also a male-superior position. That turns most men on." I liked that bit, 'male superior, ' sounded good too.

"That right?" She was thinking that through.

"You're taking this seriously?" I chuckled showing her I wasn't.

She took this to be an instruction. Surely not?

The smile she offered left me undecided as to what she was thinking. In all honesty, I was concerned she was going to fool about and start cutting me with the edge of her teeth again. I definitely did not want that! And that, I suppose, is why I was so assertive, "As I'm lying in bed, you kneel over me, legs apart," I didn't mention, this would have the affect of arousing me more than ever as I was enabled to see a bit more of her open pussy.

She placed one knee by mine and threw her other leg over to face me kneeling astride my legs.

I stared in awe. Where, the previous evening, her vulva had been covered in harsh, black hairs, it was now chocolaty brown and looked ever so – bare and beautiful.

She acknowledged my staring. "You like?" But there seemed to be a hint of regret in her voice as if she was having second thoughts about it.

"You have done this for me?"

She nodded, "Who else?" A niggling doubt maybe she had gone too far was evident in her expression. Her cheeks were pinking because she knew her appearance was verging on lewdness and she was concerned at my reaction.

"Well, come here and let me look at you."

She was in the action of raising her leg to move off me, "No, no, no." I insisted, "No, knee walk up to me."

I lifted myself up on the pillows and followed every move as she got closer, shifting one knee at a time nearer and nearer.

One part of me really wanted to say, "That's nice and now do you want to..." because I sensed she was SO embarrassed. The view she was offering was so exciting that my cock was as hard as last night.

She arrested her progress as she straddled my waist.

I slipped one of my hands behind her thigh and pulled her closer. I admired her slim leg and wanted to squeeze it. Where did this male urge come from? I wanted to grope and fondle her aggressively and lecherously but ... I wasn't really like that.

Instead, I tapped the back of her other thigh to move up too. Then I gently moved them both slightly further away from my sides because I sensed that the process of shaving had made her more ready to gape open.

"Beautiful labia," I stroked her bald skin with one finger delicately. It was so soft. "As gentle as velvet, a good shave, better than I could have done," I complimented her.

I sensed she was so inhibited, that she was about to terminate the show but I wanted to appreciate it that little bit longer. "And I really am impressed you did this just to show me."

No way could she move away now, not after that compliment.

She smiled nervously.

I couldn't resist it. I tilted my head forward and my tongue licked up her cleft three times, very slowly. She tried to jerk back but my hands curved around behind her pert buttocks prevented that.

It was obvious she had no personal experience of cunnilingus as she gasped with surprise.

"That's for another time." Even as I was entranced by the appearance of her vulva, the gap responded by beginning to widen under my scrutiny. One last lick around the whole of her pinky wet vulva and I finished by twirling my tongue around to 'identify' her little clit. Once there, I circled it and sucked on it two or three times, very gently.

I wanted to put my cock in her cunt. There was an urgent primeval need to force my cock in there again this morning but judging by the way she had moved, she was still a bit sore from last night. Eh, and we were going on a long bike ride later, poor girl.

Before drawing back, it went through my head to have her turn the other way so we could sixty-nine. But I thought it more sensible, or greedy to get this blow job technique sorted out.

If truth be told, I was scared of what would happen if she made another attempt.

"Right," I brought myself down to earth. "I hate to stop admiring the most beautiful little quim I've ever met."

She acted surprised, "Beautiful?" She did not believe that it was possible for any part of the anatomy usually hidden below the waist.

"Your smooth lips are stunning in their loveliness. And talk about sexy! The only reason I'm not throwing you on your back and raping you is that I vowed to myself I'd not hurt you so soon after last night."

I forestalled the expected protest. "I've made up my mind! That pussy, inside, goes untouched for another day at least."

She was going to argue.

"That is not negotiable. If you're hurt again, I'll get upset and I'm not going to let you upset me. That's final."

There was a scheming glance from the corner of her eyes, "Then I'm going to fellate you properly, so tell me how."

I had to work out what 'fellate' meant but it didn't take more than a couple of seconds.

She eased one knee back after the other until she was kneeling further down by my legs and then with a leer, a pleasant, sexy leer, she leaned over forwards.

"Don't touch my cock yet," I warned and she held herself there questioningly.

She looked really sexy like that, it made her small tits looked bigger, "Like that, you are already turning me on because you're showing your boobs off to their best." I reached forward and showed that I could fondle one. They really were delightful firm little orbs and in that position they were perfect. Nipples pointed on the ends, they made me feel even more excited but I forced myself to get on with the lesson.

"I don't know about other people but if I'm really small before you start..." I hadn't finished when she interrupted and I had to correct her, "No, I know I'm not small now, if I were then you take the whole cock into your mouth and with lots of saliva go around with your tongue." I had my hand raised to stop her doing anything yet.

As you might imagine my cock was straining at the leash.

"But like it is now, you've got to know where the sexy bits are, where the most nerve endings are situated. They are along the under part of the stem, where semen shoots along before spurting out."

"The vas," she identified, without thinking.

"I'm not really one for having my balls licked but I'm really sensitive on that side facing you, so start by licking me up from the base to the crown a few times.

My mind was almost blown as she did just that.

"Now you can lick a bit more strongly. What you do, is lick the underside of my cock firmly or lightly from bottom to top."

"Mmmm." That was good. I didn't go into all the little nuances of flicking with tip of her tongue or how I liked her fingers to hold me. This morning all I wanted was the basics and I told her that the basics were good, very good.

I found myself squirming without meaning to.

"Is that hurting?"

"No, it's just - right!"

It was some time before I could continue the instruction though it didn't feel as if she needed much more. "That was exquisite but you can go right down to my scrotum. Yes, a bit firmer ... and alternating gently at times."

I was about to ask her to tell me if she knew the most sensitive part of my cock but that would require her to stop doing what she was doing and that was s-o-o-o good.

"Now the most sensitive part of my cock is the crown," I explained. "But before you do that...

"Heh, heh!" Her hand was on my cock now.

Let me tell you; Marcie tried twice to be nice to me with a blowjob. I should rather say both times were more like a frustrating hand job with tentative scared kisses. I was NOT going to let history repeat itself if I had the chance to do something about it.

I wasn't quite sure how this was done so I made it up on the spur of the moment. OK, when she'd got my helmet exposed, I realised we'd have to develop the intricacies at a later time, it wasn't quite right. But what we did have was marvellous and was sending me into spasms

Once I'd alerted her to the fact this was not a hand job but oral sex, she got the idea. I took it through step by step.

"Again, go and now you can take the top in your mouth."

I paused now.

"Do that again and remember what the actions are all like because you've got it off to a fine art. She recognised the touch of respect and admiration in my tone.

"Yes try it again."

I took a deep breath. Just watching her do that, was getting me off. "Excellent!"

I reached forwards and fondled both of her breasts. It was SO erotic.

"Now we are wet, we keep my cock soaking, particularly the head, ALL THE TIME, otherwise what should be a pleasure for me becomes painful."

She released me and looking for praise sat back. "Uhhh! My mouth aches." She waggled her lower jaw around from side to side and up and down.

"Yes, sex is tiring, when you're doing your best. My arms are still tired from supporting my weight over you last night but more practice and that won't matter to me. My back hurt last night too but it's OK now. But it was all worth it, wasn't it?"

I didn't want her finding silly excuses to cut the fun short. After all, she was the one who started this, she had volunteered for it.

"See, we're taking a time out but once the blow job gets arousing, it's only right you don't take a break until I come. In reality, you should be bending down and licking me now or caressing me with your lips right now. But as you're tiring, we can cut it short."

I was the one eager to come. I was ready to blow. "Now, this is where you take me deep in your mouth and emulate the experience of vaginal intercourse." She was getting the idea. "With added experience, you can use your tongue, lips, your cheeks and you suck in deeply slowly and long.

"You wanted me to help you with some advice? That right?"

I felt her nodding vigorously and reminded her to 'saliva up' as I called it.

"Could you suck a bit harder? ... of course you can. Keep sucking. I'll help by moving your head just as if I was in your pussy, up and down ... Alternate shorter and longer strokes, pull back right up to the tip and then you can go RIGHT back down again. Suck in your cheeks a bit as you pull back. There, can we go a bit deeper? Up, down, longer strokes, right up and so we can go RIGHT down."

That felt good, very good. I could hardly restrain myself. "That's good and now I'll just move your head where it should go down. Up ... down ... Don't forget to suck in a bit more."

This was sending tingles through my whole body that had never experienced the like before.

"Now, up and down ... down deeper! Right up to the end and ... we can go RIGHT down."

"Euurgh!" she spluttered.

"Sarita, you've stopped? Of course it didn't feel right. You were forcing the top of your head against the pressure from my hand. "Choking? You have to measure your breaths, use your nose to breathe. The action was lovely but when you get used to taking it in properly you can try deep but I was only helping you to do it right. You did ask me to help you."

"Gluggy glug."

The pleasure I had was like a great waterfall of relief. It was only marred by the coughing response of a novice. Hey, it was still twenty times better than anything I'd ever had before.

"I didn't quite catch what you said. You were choking? But that's to be expected. It's like swimming; for the first time you'll swallow water and choke. You probably think you are drowning and the more frightened you are the worse it becomes."

Hey, I'd read a few females comments on giving head. I bet you have too.

"But I couldn't breathe."

"I'll help you force your way through it. That's how all girls start off but they persevere if they really want to give good head. Do you want to?"

"Well ... Yes ... but."

"I'll help you next time. We'll try it again when we're alone together making out shall we?"

"I'm not sure I can do this."

"I'm sure you can."

I decided to be honest, "You were far better the first time than any other girl who's done it for me. It won't take long for you to get up to scratch and I reckon with a lot of effort you could streak ahead and be the girl who's gives me the best blow job ever. And I'm not lying when I tell you that the last time I had a blow job from any other girl they found it easy and had no discomfort. They had no trouble with gagging or breathing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.