A Spy Too Far
Chapter 4: The Invitation

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Invitation - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

Lord Ralph Ainsley was dismayed that since the out break of war and despite all his contacts at the War Office no-one could seem to be bothered to find him a wartime job. He was even more disgusted with Kate his daughter, all she was interested in was horses and having a good time. He thought that at least she could do some voluntary work.

Lord Ralph Ainsley now in his late sixties, glanced up from his copy of the Times newspaper, and looked down the breakfast table that morning at his wife. "I see that our neighbour, that Nash fellow has got another gong to add to his Victoria Cross darling ... I reckon though that he deserves it for what he has done."

"Yes dear why don't we invite him to dinner on Saturday." Lady Leighton muttered. "It may be good fun. I gather he dined with Hitler a few times so he should have some interesting stories to tell."

"Oh yes Mummy please." The very glamorous blonde Hon Kate Leighton broke in to the conversation. "Let's please Mummy, he's quite dishy, although he is a bit on the old side for me."

"He is only about 27 or 28." Lord Leighton responded.

"Well I suppose that he might do at a pinch." Kate murmured.

"From what I have heard he is not engaged or married." Lady Leighton said. "So I will invite him for Saturday dinner. No harm in you running the rule over him darling."

Lord Ainsley privately was disgusted at his daughter, much as he doted on her. She had not been bright enough to go to University, despite all the money he had spent on her at top private schools. He had tried to get her interested in helping on the estate farm, but all his efforts had come to nothing. She just hated getting dirty, and risk spoiling her nails. At least he thought she could have helped with one of the voluntary services.


Tony was thinking about the invitation from Lord Ainsley that had arrived in the post that morning. He was inclined to make an excuse to avoid going, he did not know his Lordship other than by sight, but he was thinking about it, as he tramped over the fields with his shotgun under his arm. Tony had been advised to ignore all these invitations for security reasons, and most days he got invitations to attend money raising events such as Spitfire Weeks, where towns organized events to provide the money to buy a Spitfire fighter plane, or raise money for other war charities.

With his leave now drawing to an end Tony had decided to take advantage of the warm spring weather, and on Jeans instructions, he took a shotgun and started walking the boundaries. The damage caused by rabbits was enormous, but there was also a good market at the butchers for rabbits to supplement the wartime meat ration. Most of the fields had a hay wagon parked in the middle or posts deliberately placed in the middle of the field to deter an invasion by gliders. The hedges were higher than normal as farmers were encouraged to ensure that there were plenty of obstacles around in case of an airborne invasion. So under these wartime requirements there was much more cover for rabbits and foxes.

Despite the early morning sunshine their were still a few rabbits popping their heads out of the hedgerows, to make the shooting worth while. In the fields where they had chicken houses on wheels, he had arranged for Rose to come and put Bandit the horse into the shafts, and usually when they moved the chicken houses, a few rabbits came out running. This morning however Tony was even more delighted to bag a Fox, and when they looked closer they could see that the fox had killed at least half a dozen hens during his visit.

However, by lunchtime the haul of rabbits was very worthwhile, and Tony decided to go to a nearby barn to eat his sandwiches, and drink a bottle of beer Jean had packed for him. The sun was warm and after eating Tony fell asleep on the hay. He was in the corner of the barn, his shotgun resting on a bench with the pile of about ten rabbits he had shot nearby. Suddenly, he was awoken by a clap of thunder, and the sound of hail hitting the tin roof. Sitting up he was just in time to see the appearance of a young lady looking very wet and bedraggled, her long blonde hair trailing down the back of her riding jacket, pulling her horse inside the barn for shelter.

Tony recognised her straight away as the Hon Kate Ainsley,, although the last time he had seen her was before the war and she had been a very uppity young schoolgirl, home from her private school. At the time he had just been a young sub-lieutenant very proud at just being commissioned. She had smiled at him, but they had spoken only briefly

He just lay back and watched as she unsaddled the very wet horse and grabbed a handful of hay and started to rub her horse down. The sound of rain on the roof was fierce and seemed to be much worse punctuated by the sound of thunder and flashes of lightening through the dirty windows of the barn Tony assumed from the noise that it must be sleeting.

When she had finished rubbing the horse down, she took of her riding jacket and opened her blouse right up. It was about then that Tony had a burst of sneezing. By the time he had recovered he opened his eyes to see the blonde young lady standing in front of him waiving her riding crop.

"You fucking peeping pervert." She shouts as she raised her riding crop

Tony said quietly" I would not do that if I were you Kate"

Then she said. "Do you know you are trespassing."

"No young lady, I thought I owned this barn, in fact I am sure I do, so who is trespassing?"

"Oh now I know who you are, she said as she suddenly recognised him. I have seen your photo in the paper a lot recently."

"I know who you are Kate, but its been a long time, and now you are a very pretty grown up young lady."

Suddenly Kate flopped down on the hay beside him "I'm sorry I thought I could get home before the rain, but I got caught. I tried a shortcut across the field"

Tony had a couple of apples left over from his lunch and said "Fancy one?."

Kate grabbed it "Thanks I am hungry."

He thought how lovely she looked. Her blonde hair was wet at the ends, but she was looking more relaxed now, as she devoured the apple. Tony lay back on the hay and for a while as they chatted. Suddenly she went quiet, and he realised that she was asleep. The sound of rain on the tin roof seemed relaxing and he too dropped off. He awoke as he felt her arm cross over his body and her lips landed on his in a long passionate kiss.

"Damn you Tony Nash I have always fancied you, but you never even wanted to talk to me

She leaned up on her elbows looking down at him. Her bright blue eyes stared down at him intently. Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing became faster as she leaned over to kiss him again. Her arms came round his neck and she pulled him into the kiss. As they kissed, he put his hands inside her open blouse to fondle her nipples. She was not wearing a bra, but she was wearing a silk petticoat, and he could felt her hardening nipples through the material, and her firm breast responding under his fingers.

Breaking the kiss Kate said. "I always fancied you when I saw you in your posh navy uniform. I wanted to be kissed by you so badly, but I never contemplated ever going this far with you, but heck there is a war on so let's have some fun."

She tensed, as Tony started to take her blouse off, throwing it on a nearby pile of hay. He unbuttoned her riding skirt and worked it off as she lifted her buttocks to help him. Now Tony took the initiative as he kissed her, feeling her bright red sticky lipstick once again adhere onto his lips. She responded with a low moan of contentment as Tony played with her nipples through the silky material of her petticoat/ She let her head fall on his shoulders, her arms clung round his neck, as she turned her body to give him better access. Tony felt her nipples harden under his fingers. She moaned a moan of contentment softly After a time he trailed his hand down across her stomach and under her petticoat to find to his surprise that she was wearing no panties. For a moment he was a bit surprised, and then he followed Kate's eyes to where her panties were lying on the ground next to her. "Yes Tony dear I wanted you to make love to me so I made it easy for you. "She said with a shy giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.