A Spy Too Far
Prologue

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

This story is purely fictional story, although some instances quoted, actually did happen during the wartime period. This is a follow on from Part.

Precise of Part 1

In 1940/1941 the British were losing vast amounts of Merchant shipping to the U Boats. The situation was desperate. At the time Lt Commander Tony Nash VC was in command of a Submarine HMS Tenacious, when Anne-Marie a French double agent, and someone at the Admiralty, discovered that he had a German mother and English father and that he was fluent in the German language. He also had a number of relatives still living in Berlin.

The plan was hatched that Anne-Marie would marry Tony and they would defect to France in the hope that Tony could convince the Nazis that he was defecting. His task was somehow get hold of the German U Boat codes.

After they defected the Germans were delighted that a British war hero had defected, but they believed that Anne-Marie his wife, was now surplus to requirements and had her assassinated.

Co-incidently the British happened to capture a surrendered U boat, (U110) and get the Enigma codes and all the signal books so they aborted the operation. But it was too late and the Nazis subsequently hatched a plan for Tony to marry one of Hitler's nieces. The propaganda was too good for them to miss and they were prepared to exploit it for all it was worth.

During his time in Germany Tony regularly dined with Hitler many high German officers. He was feted by the German people and it was decided he should join Admiral Doenitz's staff as an advisor. However on his trip to the coast, Tony managed to escape although wounded back to the UK. Part 2 takes over when he leaves hospital

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.