A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 7: In Nazi Hands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: In Nazi Hands - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

Tony awoke as Janine whispered. "I am sorry to wake you Tony. You have been recalled to London and there is a plane to catch. So you will please get dressed and come with us immediately."

As she spoke she put her pistol back in her raincoat pocket, but he was sure that she would use it on Helga if she had to. She stood back while Tony quickly dressed. Their was a rustle of bedclothes and Fraulein Helga rose up on her elbows.

"Where are you going mein liebchen, then she became aware of the two masked figures standing by the side of the bed. Janine once again produced her pistol.

"What do you want?" Frau Helga squeaked, obviously coming to the conclusion that they were resistance fighters, and that she was in some personal danger. "We want to take Herr Nash to say farewell to his wife, the lady you assassinated earlier this evening." Janine said quietly.

Tony looked at Janine his eyes full of horror as he tried to assimilate what she was saying.

"Yes Tony, she killed Anne-Marie just outside the apartment with two shots to the chest, and left her there." Tony looked down at Fraulein Helga with hate in his eyes.

"Why?" he asked quietly.

"She was no longer of any use to us." Fraulein Helga responded with a sneer.

Tony looked at Janine. "Give me that pistol."

And almost before Janine knew what was happening he had taken it from her, and he leaned over and shot Fraulein Helga twice in the head at point blank range.

He gave her the pistol back and together they left the apartment in silence, turning down an alley they arrived at the back of the apartment block. Janine tucked her arm in his.

"Tony we are going to try and get you back to England, we have had a message for Anne-Marie which reads Operation Cancelled, both to return as soon as possible. We will have to hurry, it took a lot of time to get into your apartment without waking Fraulein Helga. How could you sleep with that animal?"

Tony replied. "Anne-Marie told me she was a Nazi guard, and to keep her happy, especially as the whole operation at the time seemed to depend on it."

Tony heard a noise from behind and turning he saw that they had an escort of two powerful looking armed men walking about 100 yards behind them with what appeared to be rifles ... As they approached a side road and entered a field, they could see that there seemed to be a lot of unusual activity in the nearby roadway, there was a roadblock, and so together they went to ground by a haystack, as they tried to assess the situation. Just then two German soldiers in an armoured car came into the field to relieve themselves.

There was nowhere safe to hide and they were in full view, so Janine thinking quickly said "Pull off my blouse. Maybe if they catch a glimpse of tit they'll push on." "Fat chance of that," Tony mumbled, tugging at Janine's blouse, pulling it over her head. Off came the blouse, displaying her luscious bosom wrapped in white lace bra. It was followed almost immediately by her brassiere. Janine's ample, soft, pointed breasts hung before his eyes.

"You have beautiful tits," he told her in a whisper.

"Shut up and suck them, you've seen them before anyway." Janine whispered in a commanding but quite nervous voice. They ground their pelvises together some more, while Tony licked and suckled at Janine's nipples. She tossed back her head and moaned softly.

"What are they doing?" Tony murmured between licks."

"Don't stop," She sighed. "Suck my nipples."

"What are they doing now?" He repeated more gruffly.

She growled and tossed her head around, glancing at the Germans as she did. She stared hard into his eyes.

"They're watching us get off. What do you think?"

"My cock is aching!" Tony complained.

"Then take it out! They're expecting it!" She whispered.

"You little bitch," he said, fumbling with his trouser buttons. But Janine was pulling his trousers down before he knew it, underpants as well. His cock was half-stiff, and angry red in the moonlight. Janine massaged it briefly with her mouth before assuming the mounted position again. "Ohhh," she cooed and moaned, grinding her panty-clad pussy against it. "Make it look good."

"Oh, darling! I have been in a dream all day since this morning. I am sure that we have now missed your flight, so we will have a few more days together." Tony held her firmly against him as he ground his stiffened cock into the wet crotch of her panties.

"OK then fuck me, make it look good you won't get any in a Gestapo cell if they tumble us." She whispered ... Then she kissed Tony hard several times, biting his lip in her passion. She took him a bit by surprise as she seemed more concerned with their love making then rather than fooling the Germans, and Tony realized that he was also more concerned in fucking her now, rather than making a show for two German soldiers. Grasping her hips, he pushed her away suddenly, so that she hung in mid-air for a moment, and snatched at her flimsy panties under her skirt. They ripped apart as she fell back on top of him, and he jerked them away entirely with one strong hand. Tony pulled her down firmly on top of him again, though she bucked wildly at first. After a moment of sliding and struggling, He found the strength to force her down fully upon his cock, her warm, wet pussy sliding down on his cock as she fitted him just like a glove. They groaned in passion together. Janine tore open his shirt and began fucking madly, her tits bouncing against her chest as she pounded down on his cock again and again. Tony thrust up against her, drilling his cock deeper and deeper into her beautiful love tunnel with every powerful push.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Janine gasped. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Love me, Tony darling! It's so good!" She begged in French, collapsing against him. "Jam your cock inside me!" Her red-hot lips sought his, and their two mouths came together in a passionate kiss, their tongues entwining, grappling desperately. Janine moaned plaintively and gasped, "Yes, darling. Fuck me, please! Oh don't stop!" She bent and took his kiss again, sucking his tongue eagerly, pressing her breasts against his bare chest. "I'm going to come, Tony, you must make me come now."

Tony could fell his orgasm building as she muttered. "Fill me up, darling! I'm coming! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Oh yes! And then, desperately, "Fuck me, Fill me up!"

The waves of orgiastic bliss poured over them as they came together, furious and lusting, mad with desire. At last, they collapsed together in the darkening winter night, sweating, exhausted, completely drained of lust and anger, disheveled and nearly naked, like animals.

"Oh god," Tony breathed. Janine said nothing, but she stole a glance at the Germans who had been watching. Slowly, they began to pick up and move, nudging each other lasciviously and gesturing lewdly. "We fooled them," she said.

"No we did not" Tony murmured as he saw them hesitate, and then turn and start walking towards them. They were undoing their pants as they walked. Then suddenly there was a burst of firing. Tony had forgotten about the armed escort somewhere behind him. He felt his body suddenly give way beneath him then a sudden stab of pain.

He awoke gradually, his head hurt, also his leg and very slowly he began to remember the happenings in the field. He had no memory of the actual outcome, just falling, and the pain had been the last thing he remembered. He became aware of the smell of antiseptics, and the feel of clean sheets. He opened his eyes slowly, and as his eyes began to focus. He realised that he was in a hospital bed. Janine sat by the side of the bed, she looked worried, and as he focused on her she smiled at him, and leaned over and hugged him and kissing him on the cheek and whispering.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.