A Spy Too Far
Chapter 4: Occupied territory

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Occupied territory - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

One of the initial problems they encountered was the question of how would they get out of the country together. Anne-Marie was a double agent, and that could be easily arranged, but Tony could not just book a passage. It was with some difficulty, and with some helpful pressure from above, that he convinced the RAF controller that he was just going for the flight to finish briefing Anne-Marie, and would return on the plane, that he was reluctantly allowed to board the plane.

After boarding the Lysander just after dark, the pilot came back to see them with his co-pilot before they took off. "Now when we land I will stop for only about thirty seconds, and you must disembark quickly with no fuss from the starboard side of the plane, that is the right hand side, and very quickly. If you break a leg 'tough.' I will not stop for more than 30 seconds. I will turn the plane into the wind ready for take-off, and there may be people waiting to board. They will board on the port side and I will pause for a further thirty seconds for them to get board and then I will be off again. If they are not on board within the time. I leave them. So its up to you to get off, and don't get in the way of boarders, or the prop."

Tony was now dressed in just grey flannel trousers and a sweater with a small bag containing his shaving gear and one or two other personal effects. He had his naval identity card to prove his identity, and some family photos of his relatives in Berlin. The journey was uneventful, and they touched down as planned. The co-pilot had the door opened as they taxied, and Tony followed Anne-Marie on the short trip to the ground as the plane rolled to a stop. They were closely followed by a few assorted packages that nearly landed on top of them.

Getting to their feet they ran towards a flashing light under the trees where they were greeted by two or three heavily armed muffled figures in the dark. Within minutes they were being led across some fields on their way to a safe house. They had originally planned to go straight to Anne-Marie's apartment, which her parents had given her as a wedding present in Zeebrugge. However, the leader of the partisans decided that because the Germans were very active that night that it was too dangerous. It was something they did at random and it was unfortunate that tonight was one of their random nights for a crack down.

They were taken to a small farmhouse, and fed a lovely vegetable soup by the family, in the farmhouse kitchen in front of a roaring log fire, and then they were both taken to a barn where they were hidden in a small cubby hole room behind a hay stack, whose original use Tony guessed had been a tack room. Anne-Marie had genuine documentation, and the resistance leader knew her well. They were escorted to their hideout by his daughter a pretty young French girl called Janine. The fact that Tony was fluent in French, and had a working knowledge of Flemish had been overlooked by the Admiralty, and he had not told anyone even Anne-Marie. It allowed him to listen to conversations, and gauge reactions, obviously no-one was aware that he was following what they were saying. It was a decision which was to stand him in good stead in later days.

Tony soon realised that Janine the farmers daughter was trying to come on to him, but it was easy for him to pretend he did not understand her. Although she had a good smattering of English. In desperation at his lack of interest, she used an opportunity to briefly attempt to snatch a kiss when Anne-Marie was not looking Although Anne-Marie did not see the incident, Janine's other actions were easily understood by her, and Anne Marie told her quite forcibly in front of her father, that Tony and her were husband and wife, and to lay off him. Tony wondered for a time whether Janine was a little suspicious of them, or somehow she may have found out something about their operation. But on talking to Anne-Marie it was quickly discounted

Tony awoke some hours later to feel Anne-Marie's warm body lying beside him, her hand was gently fondling his cock, and her soft lips were nuzzling his neck. Anne-Marie whispered. "Please honey; we do not know what will happen from now on, so let's take this opportunity" His cock was as usual responding with enthusiasm to her delicate touch, and soon he was enjoying the feel of her lips, and the subtle aroma of her perfume. Tony was sure now that he was deeply in love with Anne-Marie, and she was the only woman for him, and he had to take this romantic opportunity. He turned towards her, and put his arm round her neck so it nestled on his shoulder, and they were face to face. Their bodies were touching almost all the way down to their knees. His cock was nestling between her legs rubbing up against her warm damp vagina. They lay like that for a few moments, their tongues intertwined, and he was enjoying the feel of her firm young breasts against his chest.

After a few moments she lifted her head and rolled him over on to his back. She pushed one of her nipples into his mouth. It was as hard as a bullet and he nibbled it with his teeth. The effect was almost violent as her body responded vigorously, to the sensations she was obviously experiencing. After about two minutes she lifted her torso, and put her hand down to guide his cock into her incredibly warm and tight love tunnel. She gradually eased her body down as his cock penetrated as far as it could go. This was the girl Tony had come to love in only ten days. The feelings she was generating were out of this world, as she lay down on top of him, her breasts on his chest, gently rotating her hips as she started passionately kissing him again. Then she sat up, and started moving up and down on his cock her head thrown back as she savoured every inch of his cock as it entered her. Tony managed with her help to penetrate deeper, and deeper, and he could feel every inch of her with every penetration.

It was only seconds later that her first orgasm came, followed in quick succession by a series of more violent orgasms. Tony could feel her juices running down his legs as quickly joining her he quickly came in a long orgasm of his own. He seemed to be pumping into her for a very long time, before they both collapsed breathing heavily on to the blanket. They lay their for about ten minutes before he slipped out of her, and she reluctantly got to her feet. Silently she slipped on her dress and left, motioning to Tony to stay where he was. Tony quickly dressed in the cramped space and waited. Anne-Marie returned after about five minutes with a mug of very strong hot coffee. Tony followed her out into the bright morning sunlight, as he drank his coffee, she pointed to a horse trough, telling him that was where he could freshen up. Tony took the opportunity to splash water over his face, and hands, immediately feeling fresher just as Janine came out the farmhouse door smiling warmly at him, as she crossed the yard towards him pointedly ignoring Anne-Marie and started chatting to him.

An hour later Tony and Anne-Marie were sat together on a local bus, joining the morning exodus of local people carrying chickens and vegetables to market. They sat close together like two lovers as they made their way in the drizzling rain towards Zeebrugge. Anne-Marie had valid travel documents as a German citizen, and Tony's had been skillfully made by experts, so they had little worries in that respect. The resistance had provided two escorts, who sat well at the back of the bus. One of them was the beautiful Janine, and the other her older brother. Tony was a little bothered by Janine, and her persistence, who despite being told that Anne-Marie was his wife, still seemed determined to 'come on' to him at every opportunity. They had no problem at the check points, the mixture of Gendarmes and Wehrmacht seemed totally bored and fed up with their job, and seemed to be quite casual in their inspection of the identity papers. They arrived at her home without incident, and he was impressed with Anne-Maries small apartment. It was very feminine in decor, and it was nice to be able to relax with a glass of wine. Anne-Marie had a quick shower and left to make her way to the local Headquarters where her controller was based.

Tony sat by the window overlooking the street,, he watched the local people going about their daily business, but it was the behaviour of people to a small portly man standing in the doorway of an empty shop opposite that attracted his attention. He noticed how people crossed the street to avoid him. The more Tony observed him he became increasingly sure that he was watching the apartment. This caused Tony some small concern, but their was nothing he could logically do, so Tony decided it was best just to watch discreetly, and wait for Anne-Marie to return. She would, he hoped know what to do. Anne-Marie had been gone much longer than they had both anticipated, and all he could do was wait patiently. There was little traffic on the road, and most of it was horse drawn or bicycle.

After a short time watching, he became aware of a horse and cart coming slowly up the street, and as far as he could see from the apartment, it was full of semi liquid manure. Tony with his experience of farming almost felt as though he could almost smell it from where he sat in the apartment. He could see that the sludge was moving with the movement of the cart over the cobbles, and was obviously very liquid. As it came near the watching man in the doorway opposite, their was a terrific commotion, and the whole load seemed to slip sideway into the doorway of the shop, covering the wretched little man opposite with a generous portion of some very obnoxious dung.

A few moments later as the commotion persisted, Tony heard a tapping on the door. He opened it cautiously and Janine slipped inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.